Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:43:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔵CrowdCoinage🔵Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for ICO Campaigns  (Read 9185 times)
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:15:16 PM

Talking about loans. I don't really understand how some guy from China can get a loan from the USA)) how does it legally work?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Peep Paum

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:28:18 PM

Talking about loans. I don't really understand how some guy from China can get a loan from the USA)) how does it legally work?

Hello alcoholbtc, thanks for your question. It can be difficult to achieve in legal perspective, but we have a genius solution
for that. For example that Chinese guy can become Estonian e-Resident and apply loan trough CrowdCoinage OS with European legal terms.

Best Regards,
Peep Paum
CEO
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:50:57 PM

Hello alcoholbtc, thanks for your question. It can be difficult to achieve in legal perspective, but we have a genius solution
for that. For example that Chinese guy can become Estonian e-Resident and apply loan trough CrowdCoinage OS with European legal terms.

Best Regards,
Peep Paum
CEO

I think this question can be answered with the presence of a legal consultant who became the advisor in this project. With more than 15 years of experience, I am sure this will not be a problem.
TaunoPoks

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:27:25 PM

Good Day! What is going to happen if somebody refuses to pay his loan back? Is he going to be excluded from the system? Or there is another kind of punishment? There are definitely going to be such people((

Hi gavrosh, user who has violated the rules will be banned and excluded from the system, in addition, the same procedures as for any other violation like that are carried out (e.g informing the law enforcement agencies).

Best regards
Tauno Poks
CC CTO
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:21:41 AM

Hello everyone! How will the use of project coins be limited? Where can they be applied?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:27:00 AM

Hello everyone! How will the use of project coins be limited? Where can they be applied?
Greetings! Goals will be available to many: coins can be used for purchases, payment of insurance services, loans, etc.
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:51:12 AM

Good afternoon! I heard the project plans to automate insurance services. Entirely or completely, I will not say for sure. I am sure that this is impossible. But I would like to hear arguments against my opinion)
CodyBang

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:53:26 AM

interesting.....notify turned on and waiting for updates. the project looks solid.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:59:03 AM

I looked through the WP of many projects and came across the "feature" of this - e-residency! You can easily find out what it is and what can it give me?
chicko

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:01:11 AM

This is an excellent project, very promising ...
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:03:11 AM

Good afternoon! I heard the project plans to automate insurance services. Entirely or completely, I will not say for sure. I am sure that this is impossible. But I would like to hear arguments against my opinion)
Good evening!And what do you doubt about? At the present stage, all this is real. The combination of blockchain with other new technologies, such as Al and loT, accelerated decision-making on insurance cases, can make insurance unless completely automatic, then realize this task to the maximum extent.
californybit

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:07:21 AM

Hello! What is the principle of the organization of payments in the event of insured events in the project and affiliated parties? I think this system will be complicated and cumbersome (
ggcript

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:18:09 AM

Good evening!And what do you doubt about? At the present stage, all this is real. The combination of blockchain with other new technologies, such as Al and loT, accelerated decision-making on insurance cases, can make insurance unless completely automatic, then realize this task to the maximum extent.
But how do you imagine that the client did not meet with the insurance agent? How will all his needs be identified?
askon

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:22:54 AM

But how do you imagine that the client did not meet with the insurance agent? How will all his needs be identified?
Just as recruitment companies have now started using the Artificial Intelligences and robots to conduct interviews with candidates). Such a decision will be based on appropriate data processing centers, loss assessment and claims processing for many years.
ggcript

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:26:14 AM

Just as recruitment companies have now started using the Artificial Intelligences and robots to conduct interviews with candidates). Such a decision will be based on appropriate data processing centers, loss assessment and claims processing for many years.
But there are still all kinds of situations when only a person can understand another person!
askon

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:29:12 AM

But there are still all kinds of situations when only a person can understand another person!
No one argues with this. In such situations, a person will be involved, in the rest - a robots. You seem such futuristic developments, but this project will accelerate their appearance due to the realization of their products
ggcript

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:40:02 AM

No one argues with this. In such situations, a person will be involved, in the rest - a robots. You seem such futuristic developments, but this project will accelerate their appearance due to the realization of their products
We'll see. Interesting plans. How much AI plans to use the project?
Shaurman

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:54:37 AM

Hello! How soon will the system's token be able to compete with known crypto-currencies?
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:04:56 AM

Hello! How soon will the system's token be able to compete with known crypto-currencies?
It is difficult to answer this question. But the project team will work to strengthen it, promoting new projects and obtaining licenses around the world. This is the key to increasing the token rate.
_ko33TPas

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:41:26 PM

Good afternoon! What are the requirements for software and hardware for CrowdCoinage OS? Will there be sky-high demand for most users?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: