Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:16:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔵CrowdCoinage🔵Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for ICO Campaigns  (Read 9185 times)
evergreensys

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:45:59 PM

Hello! Are there any estimates of the project by official publications? Let and not so long ago the blockchain is walking around the world, nevertheless authoritative sites have already appeared on this issue
nicolasbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:43:17 AM

Good afternoon! I’ve heard the project plans to automate insurance services. I don’t know for sure if they want to automate them completely or not, but I’m sure that the last option is impossible. I’d like to hear arguments against my opinion)

alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:48:59 AM

Good afternoon! I’ve heard the project plans to automate insurance services. I don’t know for sure if they want to automate them completely or not, but I’m sure that the last option is impossible. I’d like to hear arguments against my opinion)
Good evening! What’s the reason of your doubts? It’s real now. Even if the combination of blockchain with other new technologies, such as Al and loT and accelerated decision-making on insurance cases can’t make insurance completely automatic, it still can perform this task to the maximum extent.
nicolasbit

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:53:56 AM

Good evening! What’s the reason of your doubts? It’s real now. Even if the combination of blockchain with other new technologies, such as Al and loT and accelerated decision-making on insurance cases can’t make insurance completely automatic, it still can perform this task to the maximum extent.

Can you imagine being a client without meeting with the insurance agent? How will all his needs be determined?

alcoholbtc

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:59:00 AM

Can you imagine being a client without meeting with the insurance agent? How will all his needs be determined?

In the same way in which recruitment companies have started using the AI and robots to conduct interviews). Such a decision will base on appropriate data processing centers, loss assessment and claims processing for many years.
nicolasbit

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:03:13 AM

In the same way in which recruitment companies have started using the AI and robots to conduct interviews). Such a decision will base on appropriate data processing centers, loss assessment and claims processing for many years.
But still there’re some situations when only a man can understand a man!

alcoholbtc

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:08:01 AM

No one argues it. A person will be involved in such situations,  in the rest of them a mechanism will do this work. You believe these developments to be such futuristic, but this project will accelerate their appearance due to the realization of their products.
nicolasbit

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:15:33 AM

No one argues it. A person will be involved in such situations,  in the rest of them a mechanism will do this work. You believe these developments to be such futuristic, but this project will accelerate their appearance due to the realization of their products.

We will see. The plans are interesting. How is AI planned to be used in the project?

gavrosh

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:12:01 AM

Hello! What is the principle of the arranging the payments upon the occurrence of events insured in the project and affiliated parties? I guess this system will be complicated and cumbersome(
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:34:42 AM

Hello! How soon will the system's token be able to compete with known crypto-currencies?
devilini

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:39:00 AM

Hello! How soon will the system's token be able to compete with known crypto-currencies?
It s difficult to answer this question. But the project team will work on strengthening it by promoting new projects and obtaining licenses all over the world. This is the key to increasing the token s rate.
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:54:00 AM

Hi everybody! How will the use of project coins be limited? What can I use them for?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:57:01 AM

Hi everybody! How will the use of project coins be limited? What can I use them for?
Greetings! There will be several ways to use them: coins can be used for purchases, payment for insurance services, loans, etc. 
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:04:34 AM

Good afternoon! What are the requirements for software and hardware for CrowdCoinage OS? Won’ it be a sky-high demand for most users?
slavonicpl

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:08:17 AM

Was the project estimated in official publications? Although blockchain is a quite young technology, there’re already competent sites on this issue.
Forspareparts

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:24:47 AM

I looked through the WP of many projects and encountered the “trick”  of this one. It’s  e-residency! Can you explain in plain words what it is and what can it give me?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:51:44 AM

Good afternoon! They claim startups planning ICO to be one of the main beneficiaries of the launch of the project’s OS... Will the project help them so much that the chances of successful ICO will rise sharply?
californybit

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:58:34 AM

Good afternoon! They claim startups planning ICO to be one of the main beneficiaries of the launch of the project’s OS... Will the project help them so much that the chances of successful ICO will rise sharply?
Hello! The proposed solutions will really make ICOs and potential investors’ life easier. Search and ratings for projects, the ability to search by tags or by specific phrases, layout presentations and texts, images and video of the founders will be implemented into the service.
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:11:55 AM

Hello! The proposed solutions will really make ICOs and potential investors’ life easier. Search and ratings for projects, the ability to search by tags or by specific phrases, layout presentations and texts, images and video of the founders will be implemented into the service.
In my opinion,  most of these are advantages for investors who is looking for good projects, not for startups themselves. What will the latter receive in addition?
californybit

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:17:50 AM

In my opinion,  most of these are advantages for investors who is looking for good projects, not for startups themselves. What will the latter receive in addition?
Startups will always be able to use the marketplace or working areas integrated into the OS to search for talented people around the world in a broad market or in any specific field.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: