Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:07:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔵CrowdCoinage🔵Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for ICO Campaigns  (Read 9185 times)
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:23:36 AM

Good afternoon! They claim startups planning ICO to be one of the main beneficiaries of the launch of the project’s OS... Will the project help them so much that the chances of successful ICO will rise sharply?
Hello! The proposed solutions will really make ICOs and potential investors’ life easier. Search and ratings for projects, the ability to search by tags or by specific phrases, layout presentations and texts, images and video of the founders will be implemented into the service.
In my opinion,  most of these are advantages for investors who is looking for good projects, not for startups themselves. What will the latter receive in addition?
Startups will always be able to use the marketplace or working areas integrated into the OS to search for talented people around the world in a broad market or in any specific field.
It still seems that the OS is nothing more than a set of services on one platform. Perhaps, one doesn’t have to be into the maze of development, but maybe you can tell anything else about this OS?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
californybit

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:29:11 AM

Good afternoon! They claim startups planning ICO to be one of the main beneficiaries of the launch of the project’s OS... Will the project help them so much that the chances of successful ICO will rise sharply?
Hello! The proposed solutions will really make ICOs and potential investors’ life easier. Search and ratings for projects, the ability to search by tags or by specific phrases, layout presentations and texts, images and video of the founders will be implemented into the service.
In my opinion,  most of these are advantages for investors who is looking for good projects, not for startups themselves. What will the latter receive in addition?
Startups will always be able to use the marketplace or working areas integrated into the OS to search for talented people around the world in a broad market or in any specific field.
It still seems that the OS is nothing more than a set of services on one platform. Perhaps, one doesn’t have to be into the maze of development, but maybe you can tell anything else about this OS?
CROWDCOINAGE OS provides developers with the security level appropriate for blockchain and other tools needed to the launch. All this will be automated to the maximum extent – it’s important.
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:36:41 AM

CROWDCOINAGE OS provides developers with the security level appropriate for blockchain and other tools needed to the launch. All this will be automated to the maximum extent – it’s important.
In my opinion, A1 just have to take a closer look at the project... Tell me, dear A2, what intermediaries will it be possible to remove from the market of this OS?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:34:35 AM

Hi everybody! I don’t have as much money as I’d like to. So tell me, how can I use the bounty company's opportunities in the most effective way?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:40:47 AM

Hi everybody! I don’t have as much money as I’d like to. So tell me, how can I use the bounty company's opportunities in the most effective way?
Greetings! There’s whole section devoted to this subject both in the WP and on the website of the project. It doesn’t make sense just to reprint these sources. As for me, I’ll only say it’s better to choose the projects in which there’re the biggest amount of coins and your chances of success are maximum.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:48:32 AM

Hello! One of the sites which I was viewing in order to choose an ICO highly appreciated the sale of the coins of the project. Do developers consider such assessments in their work?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:54:50 AM

Usually the plans aren’t changed after everything is already planned and calculated for the issue and prices of tokens. On the other hand, high assessments of experts give developers feedback about the placement forecast.
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:27:55 AM

I’ve taken a look at the services provided by the OS, but didn’t see anything in terms of marketing... But it’s a big part of the work on start-up, the success of financing depends on it... How will it be implemented?
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:08:46 PM

Hello! In the WP there’s a graph on the cumulative effect of ICO and something else... Something demonstrated by it. Can anybody explain it?
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:56:37 PM

Hello! As for me, I think that the creation of OS will give the industry the greatest advantage ‘cause it will be possible to create apps for crypto currencies basing on it. Am I right?
app2endad

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:01:52 PM

Have a nice day! What will be the mutual impact of smart contracts and OS? Will they depend on each other in any way? The question bases on the fact that the OS will help to create contracts.
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:12:32 AM

Hello! I’ve noticed that the project will provide start-ups, but what benefits are there for ordinary people? In my opinion, there’re almost no features for them.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:21:58 AM

Hello! I’ve noticed that the project will provide start-ups, but what benefits are there for ordinary people? In my opinion, there’re almost no features for them.
Good evening! You’re wrong. Ordinary people will get great opportunities from working with the platform, for example, in terms of a career and job search. Since different start-ups can communicate on the basis of a platform, they can quickly and efficiently transfer information about free employees to each other... It often happens that the employee is left without work at some stage. In this case, he will be able to join another project immediately. Everyone benefits!
CAraBuss

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:28:03 AM

Good evening! You’re wrong. Ordinary people will get great opportunities from working with the platform, for example, in terms of a career and job search. Since different start-ups can communicate on the basis of a platform, they can quickly and efficiently transfer information about free employees to each other... It often happens that the employee is left without work at some stage. In this case, he will be able to join another project immediately. Everyone benefits!

Well, you gave a curious and excellent example. But one doesn’t always have to search for a job...
dayasinfo

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:33:39 AM

Well, you gave a curious and excellent example. But one doesn’t always have to search for a job...
That’s right, too. You can use an opportunity to earn extra money. Of course, payments will be made with the project's tokens in order to support the development of the project itself.
CAraBuss

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:40:34 AM

That’s right, too. You can use an opportunity to earn extra money. Of course, payments will be made with the project's tokens in order to support the development of the project itself.

Very well! Will the OS that is developed now bring any advantages to the entire industry? Or will it have a local application only?
dayasinfo

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:48:13 AM

Very well! Will the OS that is developed now bring any advantages to the entire industry? Or will it have a local application only?
CrowdCoinage OS will stimulate the blockchain economy, accelerate the implementation of new ICOs, create new marketplaces, develop various financial services basing on technology and unsure a high level of security.
CAraBuss

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:54:42 AM

CrowdCoinage OS will stimulate the blockchain economy, accelerate the implementation of new ICOs, create new marketplaces, develop various financial services basing on technology and unsure a high level of security.

Elaborate on the financial services which the project will focus on, please.
rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:55:45 AM

Crowdcoinage I see the word project is quite interesting, Crowdcoinage OS provide developers with security level according to blockchain and other tools that are required to begin. I think it would be nice this project, for the future I think the team will give you an idea a new. I was quite sure with this project would be interesting passable interest investors. I hope this project will success.
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

Hello! I took a look at the volume of financial services of the project, it's impressive. Will all of them work basing on project tokens? Or will they base on crypto currencies of blockchain?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: