Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:16:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔵CrowdCoinage🔵Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for ICO Campaigns  (Read 9192 times)
bars_kz

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:06:49 PM

Will the new OS be distributed to ordinary users in box version or in any other way? I mean, I’m interested in the marketing of the project…
dort

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:27:09 PM

Have a nice day! How will the ecosystem of the project develop in the near future? Who will be there in next 2-3 years? I’d like to know the proportions.
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:30:13 PM

The solutions of the system are progressive! I like them very much. Is there already a price-list for services and development?
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:13:39 AM

Have a nice day, guys! When can I sell the project tokens after the ICO? Immediately?
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:19:23 AM

Have a nice day, guys! When can I sell the project tokens after the ICO? Immediately?
Hello! No, not exactly. You can sell them in 6 months. It would be stupid to let you sell them right away, you need to wait for a certain amount of time and form expectations.
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:21:05 AM

Hi everybody! Everybody is talking about the ICO, but what if the project decides to conduct an IPO?
notbad4day

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:26:08 AM

Hi everybody! Everybody is talking about the ICO, but what if the project decides to conduct an IPO?
Greetings! In this case, the coin holders of the project will be able to participate in the IPO using their coins. It’s fair.
Peep Paum

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:07:31 AM

The solutions of the system are progressive! I like them very much. Is there already a price-list for services and development?

Hello woodcoin, not yet but we working on it and the price list will be there soon.

WBR,
Peep
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:23:21 AM

Hello! The initial set of services that will be provided by the platform isn’t bad. But the most interesting things will happen when it’ll be necessary to respond to new market challenges. New products will be necessary... Is the company ready?
romgenie

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:28:27 AM

Hello! The initial set of services that will be provided by the platform isn’t bad. But the most interesting things will happen when it’ll be necessary to respond to new market challenges. New products will be necessary... Is the company ready?
Greetings! Take a look at the developers’ profiles, the interview of the project team and the WP, maybe this will dispel your doubts. I agree with you that the market will require more and more new tools for investors as they receive more information about new start-ups.
MkrKing

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:33:04 AM

Greetings! Take a look at the developers’ profiles, the interview of the project team and the WP, maybe this will dispel your doubts. I agree with you that the market will require more and more new tools for investors as they receive more information about new start-ups.
Tell me please, what kinds of services will be necessary for development in your opinion?
romgenie

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:38:24 AM

Tell me please, what kinds of services will be necessary for development in your opinion?
I have a feeling that these new services would be related to the field of financial services, evaluation, audit, risk assessment. Everyone understands that crypto-currencies and blockchain change the everyday life, they change markets, so it’s very important to comply with it.
MkrKing

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:41:12 AM

I have a feeling that these new services would be related to the field of financial services, evaluation, audit, risk assessment. Everyone understands that crypto-currencies and blockchain change the everyday life, they change markets, so it’s very important to comply with it.
Good! I’ve also heard about new technologies in the field of lending... Can you tell us about them?
romgenie

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:45:45 AM

Good! I’ve also heard about new technologies in the field of lending... Can you tell us about them?

Well, it’s better for you to take a look at the source. All in all, the need for loans from the population is constantly growing, and the demand for creditors of non-state origin is considerable. Private lending services based on crypto-currencies have good prospects.
MkrKing

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:48:53 AM

Well, it’s better for you to take a look at the source. All in all, the need for loans from the population is constantly growing, and the demand for creditors of non-state origin is considerable. Private lending services based on crypto-currencies have good prospects.
Will it be possible to borrow money only in crypto-currencies?
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:57:18 AM

I've heard about saving deposits, debit cards, exchange services and a wallet... Is it a full range of services, or maybe anything new has been invented?
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:03:00 AM

Hello! How will it be possible to withdraw money? We still need fiat money yet.. Won’t it be a problem?
Peep Paum

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:39:56 AM

Hello! How will it be possible to withdraw money? We still need fiat money yet.. Won’t it be a problem?

Hi coldday, when we launching CrowdCoinage exchange services then it will be possible to also withdraw money. Until then you can always use other exchanges that offer withdrawal services.

Kind regards,
Peep
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

Does anyone know if the developers and managers of the project run their own blogs in which they regularly discuss any topics? I’d like to follow them.
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:57:24 AM

I was surprised with the fact that the project was born in Estonia and continues to develop exactly there and sets global goals. Is there really all the conditions for this now and no need to move to any financial center?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: