Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:54:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔵CrowdCoinage🔵Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for ICO Campaigns  (Read 9192 times)
Peep Paum

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:40:42 PM

I was surprised with the fact that the project was born in Estonia and continues to develop exactly there and sets global goals. Is there really all the conditions for this now and no need to move to any financial center?

Hello nothappend, from Estonia comes many successful and world famous startups like, Skype, Transferwise, Taxify. But we're open to the idea to move somewhere to bigger financial center, like London or Singapore.

BR,
Peep
CrowdCoinage

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

I’ve taken a look at the services provided by the OS, but didn’t see anything in terms of marketing... But it’s a big part of the work on start-up, the success of financing depends on it... How will it be implemented?

Good question. We will be investing in B2B marketing, attending industry events to further promote our idea when the ICO is finished.
We will be promoting the e-Residency idea with educational marketing, PR in media and advertising campaign to grow awareness.
CrowdCoinage

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:06:51 PM

Hello! In the WP there’s a graph on the cumulative effect of ICO and something else... Something demonstrated by it. Can anybody explain it?

It's a graph on page 8 taken from CoinDesk ICO market analysis. Basically, it shows that ICOs are growing faster than VC funding.
phonglouis

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:54:45 PM

Wow. Just read the Whitepaper... the whole e-residency concept blew my mind. Love the overall concept!!
nextwalker

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:32:19 AM

Hey everyone. Can anyone tell me the exchange rate for tokens?
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:36:26 AM

Hey everyone. Can anyone tell me the exchange rate for tokens?
Greetings! Right now it’s 1ETH = 1000 CCOS tokens
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:07:55 AM

Good day! If I’m not wrong   all Office app and messengers are going to work since there’s a new OS. Is that right?
ionbefore

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:42:15 AM

Greetings. What are you planning to open a currency and fiat money exchange? That would make it so much easier to participate
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:23:27 AM

Good Day! When am I going to get coins that I buy during ICO?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:32:21 AM

Good Day! When am I going to get coins that I buy during ICO?
You are going to get them right after the sale. Token will be transferred immediately
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:45:31 AM

Hello! Will it be possible to get a loan from several lenders at the same time?  Is there any amount limitation? 
gavrosh

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:48:34 AM

Hello. I have heard that you are planning to provide private lending services. I think it’s very risky here’s a huge chance that money will never be paid back. How are you going to deal with it? And should you work with it from the first place?
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:52:28 AM

Hello. I have heard that you are planning to provide private lending services. I think it’s very risky here’s a huge chance that money will never be paid back. How are you going to deal with it? And should you work with it from the first place?
Good evening! Why not? It’s just an ordinary business that unfortunately wasn’t successful in certain countries but yet there’re some great examples of proper work. And of course, if you add all advantages of blockchain technology it makes a difference.
gavrosh

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

Good evening! Why not? It’s just an ordinary business that unfortunately wasn’t successful in certain countries but yet there’re some great examples of proper work. And of course, if you add all advantages of blockchain technology it makes a difference.
Greta! What are the other technologies you are using for lending?
defender77

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:01:23 AM

Automatic evaluation of loans and borrowers, smart contracts balance, fast and efficient way to get a loan. 
gavrosh

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:06:24 AM

Automatic evaluation of loans and borrowers, smart contracts balance, fast and efficient way to get a loan. 
I dont really understand how people form different countries and continents can lend money to each other. How is it legally possible?
defender77

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:10:06 AM

I dont really understand how people form different countries and continents can lend money to each other. How is it legally possible?
This project is decentralized and supports  cross-border  lending. The clue is to use our tokens so there’re no restrictions
gavrosh

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:16:27 AM

This project is decentralized and supports  cross-border  lending. The clue is to use our tokens so there’re no restrictions
Sound good. Are you  planning to created a pool of loans as far as I understand?
Forspareparts

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:07:18 AM

Can you tell me how you set an interest rate? Exchanges and lenders are doing it?  I think this question is crucial
masteride

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:39:30 AM

Project which is very nice, I support and I want CrowdCoinage project succes! good luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: