Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:47:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔵CrowdCoinage🔵Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for ICO Campaigns  (Read 9185 times)
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:07:24 AM

Hello! Are there any benefits to the owners of the project’s coins? If so, what they are and how they are implemented?
There is a great benefit, that will come about, if CrowdCoinage decides to conduct public offering (IPO) of its own securities. CCOS can be used for the payment of such securities.
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:05:43 AM

Hello! Now, there are a lot of projects based on the blockchain. As I understood it, this project is aimed at startups? Or does it also give something to ordinary participants?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:12:23 AM

Hello! Now, there are a lot of projects based on the blockchain. As I understood it, this project is aimed at startups? Or does it also give something to ordinary participants?
Good afternoon. The benefits of the project and of its OS can be got by different groups of participants. CrowdCoinage allows start-ups, software developers, real-estate investors, etc. to run and to manage crowd-funding campaigns and ICO.
devilini

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:17:42 AM

Hello! What is going to happen with tokens after the ICO?
Peep Paum

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:18:41 AM

It’s a great project, it will have some clients. I just haven’t found how bankruptcy proceedings will be carried out. You know, it’s impossible to avoid such situations completely(( 

Hello nothappend, what you said is unfortunately true with every business there are always a risk of bankruptcy. In our cace this worst case scenario will be carried out according to Estonian laws. Heres the link https://www.riigiteataja.ee/en/eli/511072014018/consolide 

Best wishes
Peep
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:20:56 AM

I have heard about an exclusive work with talents in the project... Can I learn more about that? How a talent is educed? And how the extent of this talent is estimated?)
hollybit

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

Good afternoon. The benefits of the project and of its OS can be got by different groups of participants. CrowdCoinage allows start-ups, software developers, real-estate investors, etc. to run and to manage crowd-funding campaigns and ICO.
Okay. And what kind of services will be provided?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:23:00 AM

Hello! What is going to happen with tokens after the ICO?
Hello! As far as we know, CCOS tokens will be transferred to a cryptocurrency exchange immediately after the tokens sale end.
Immer

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:27:52 AM

First of all, it will be financial services, intended for owners of cryptocurrencies and blockchain’s users. Such services as P2P loans, an insurance, savings deposits, a debit card for everyday use, an exchange and a wallet.
hollybit

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:33:04 AM

First of all, it will be financial services, intended for owners of cryptocurrencies and blockchain’s users. Such services as P2P loans, an insurance, savings deposits, a debit card for everyday use, an exchange and a wallet.
What about security? I have heard, that even serious platforms are now hacked by all sorts of hackers (
Immer

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:39:06 AM

What about security? I have heard, that even serious platforms are now hacked by all sorts of hackers (
Your concerns are understandable. However, at the start of the project, highly reliable technologies for members' information protection are being implemented. It is also possible to add KYC, which will be solved through a deep integration with the Estonian program – e-Residency.
hollybit

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:51:23 AM

Your concerns are understandable. However, at the start of the project, highly reliable technologies for members' information protection are being implemented. It is also possible to add KYC, which will be solved through a deep integration with the Estonian program – e-Residency.
Estonia? That’s a very unexpected choice. I understand, that it’s globalization and all that, but I didn’t expect to find this state in such a progressive dimension.
slavonicpl

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:35:59 AM

I'm working on a project, that will be launched on the blockchain by the end of the 1st quarter of 2018... Do I understand right, that CrowdCoinage is actually a tool for raising money for any start-up?
newboi

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:46:13 AM

Are there any decisions, permits, licenses, that limit the system's capabilities at the moment? What determines the possibility of full operation of the project in terms of an organization and a bureaucracy?
arakx

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:22:48 PM

Good day, night, morning! Where you can find the team’s office in Tallinn? Is it possible to get acquainted with the managers in person?
dina dini

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:52:30 PM

this project is very special in my opinion, hopefully this project what this project wants achieved, I wish the project was successful.
Peep Paum

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:03:06 AM

Good day, night, morning! Where you can find the team’s office in Tallinn? Is it possible to get acquainted with the managers in person?

Hello arakx, sure no problem. Address is Pärnu maantee 130. Please ps me that we can agree the dates.

Best regards,
Peep
Peep Paum

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:15:01 AM

Are there any decisions, permits, licenses, that limit the system's capabilities at the moment? What determines the possibility of full operation of the project in terms of an organization and a bureaucracy?

Hi newboi, this is a good question. We need to apply many different licenses and approvals to offer all those financial services that we promised.
The first ones we need are investment firm's license and multilateral trading facility permit that allows our clients who launching ICO campaigns in CrowdCoinage OS offer tokens that are not only utility tokens but are to be interpreted as securities that offer dividends for example.

Cheers,
Peep
CEO
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:09:16 PM

It impressed me - I participated in one project dealing with an Estonian e-Residency programm. It was interesting. So, the project CrowdCoinage will be successful I believe. Will participate in it. Great idea!! ))))
storfox

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:16:49 PM

A good idea for your CrowdCoinage project as you write on your platform will be many tools for users such as P2P loans, insurance, saving deposits, debit cards for everyday use, an exchange and a wallet. I think the CrowdCoinage project has great prospects for development. Will the CrowdCoinage project have a bounty company?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: