Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:58:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔵CrowdCoinage🔵Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for ICO Campaigns  (Read 9192 times)
ChristianMill

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:26:33 AM

And what are the prices planned for posting on your site? Smiley
Network fee is the only cost.
We will keep the basic plan free for all users. Our policy is that all projects, no matter how big or small, should be able to conduct their token sales and would not need to worry about expenses because CrowdCoinage will not add any hidden fees to token sales. Projects can always purchase some extra featured functions and services, for example marketing and legal plans, as a paid options if they have a need for such services.
Will there be a second ICO?
Somewhere in the 4th quarter of 2019 it was planned
AndyFallek

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:37:26 AM

We will keep the basic plan free for all users. Our policy is that all projects, no matter how big or small, should be able to conduct their token sales and would not need to worry about expenses because CrowdCoinage will not add any hidden fees to token sales. Projects can always purchase some extra featured functions and services, for example marketing and legal plans, as a paid options if they have a need for such services.
Is there a demo version of the platform? I want to see how it will look.
ChristianMill

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:04:39 AM

Oh sure. You can look at the site.
AndyFallek

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:53:09 AM

Oh sure. You can look at the site.
Give me a link please. Smiley
ChristianMill

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:01:29 AM

Good evening! Very pleased that you are launching your own exchanger! Tell me, to what number will the main tour of ICO last? And are you interested in the minimum purchase amount for ICO?
12.03.2018 at 23:00 EET (UTC / GMT +2)
Date of sale of the tokens.
The last tour is scheduled Q4 2018
3,900 ETH - the upper limit.
The minimum limit is already collected
1 ETH = 10,000 CCOS tokens

AndyFallek

https://mvp.crowdcoinage.com/
Here is the link:)
kuranggizi

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:11:46 AM

he part for bounty is pretty much up to 5%, I will follow the progress of this project by following the bounty of this project because it looks to have a very promising prospect going forward. I hope the team in this project is compact
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:49:51 AM

CrowdCoinage does look like a very promising project. Because we can see from the team that handles this big project. They are experienced and a lot of achievers. We need not hesitate to this project.
munikau

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:27:48 AM

OS-based project development is a pretty good idea and very interesting. project planning that will be involved in the early stages of development should be considered and designed first, making an attractive bid when entering the market will greatly influence the progress of this project to grow faster in the future

▼ DarkPayCoin - ﹝HIGH ROI, low supply﹞
[100% community governed and built] (https://darkpaycoin.io/)
AndyFallek

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:32:34 AM

Good evening! Very pleased that you are launching your own exchanger! Tell me, to what number will the main tour of ICO last? And are you interested in the minimum purchase amount for ICO?
12.03.2018 at 23:00 EET (UTC / GMT +2)
Date of sale of the tokens.
The last tour is scheduled Q4 2018
3,900 ETH - the upper limit.
The minimum limit is already collected
1 ETH = 10,000 CCOS tokens

AndyFallek

https://mvp.crowdcoinage.com/
Here is the link:)
And again many thanks for the consultation! You very much help to understand the project.
ChristianMill

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:40:14 AM

he part for bounty is pretty much up to 5%, I will follow the progress of this project by following the bounty of this project because it looks to have a very promising prospect going forward. I hope the team in this project is compact
CrowdCoinage does look like a very promising project. Because we can see from the team that handles this big project. They are experienced and a lot of achievers. We need not hesitate to this project.
I, too, join in your opinions.
I have already studied it, and I plan to invest. If there are questions, I can help! Wink Smiley
NotFomo

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:26:35 AM

Hey. If you about HardCap, it's - 3,900 ETH. Price is fixed and it's 1 ETH - 10 000 CCOS. Minimum Purchase - 10 CCOS tokens  Wink
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:18:42 AM

Are you going to provide an underwriting service similar to what Cobinhood is doing?
Cool thank you! Nice to hear it)  Grin

I am not sure you understood my question Wink I was asking whether you are going to check ICOs for the public and list them on your exchange after they passed all your due diligence processes. Cobinhood is doing something like that and I was wondering whether you will be offering that service, too.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
NotFomo

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:24:26 AM

Thank you. Actually 5% is not very much. A lot of other ICO have much more, and don't have already working product. And you can already try it. In a future when we will finsh it. There will be much more cool things  Wink
NotFomo

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:37:44 PM

Thank you. Also you already can try our DemoVersion of product, and see how it all works!  Wink
NotFomo

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:59:12 PM

Are you going to provide an underwriting service similar to what Cobinhood is doing?
Cool thank you! Nice to hear it)  Grin

I am not sure you understood my question Wink I was asking whether you are going to check ICOs for the public and list them on your exchange after they passed all your due diligence processes. Cobinhood is doing something like that and I was wondering whether you will be offering that service, too.

Sorry my mistake, was answering on a one question and didn't saw that I answered yours. My fault!  Grin
Yes, we are planning to offer a package that includes similar services to ones Cobinhood has. In addition, one of the ultimate goals we have is having an exchange integrated with CC platform, where all the tokens created through our platform are tradable.
ChristianMill

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:17:16 PM

This project will aim to analysis market Initial Coin Offering or facilitate project creation to find talent team, what's the difference with ico bench?
I decided to clarify:)
NotFomo

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:53:28 PM

This project will aim to analysis market Initial Coin Offering or facilitate project creation to find talent team, what's the difference with ico bench?
I decided to clarify:)

Striving to be a financial cryptoplatform
AndyFallek

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:59:46 PM

Is there a benefit to storing tokens?
NotFomo

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:47:10 PM

There is a great benefit, that will come about, if CrowdCoinage decides to conduct public offering (IPO) of its own securities. CCOS can be used for the payment of such securities.
AndyFallek

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:52:14 PM

There is a great benefit, that will come about, if CrowdCoinage decides to conduct public offering (IPO) of its own securities. CCOS can be used for the payment of such securities.
What is going to happen with tokens after the ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: