Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:15:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔵CrowdCoinage🔵Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for ICO Campaigns  (Read 9192 times)
Peep Paum

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:40:38 PM

Hi guys,

I have an announcement. We are promised in the whitepaper that we are generating 250,000,000 CCOS tokens. But in the last moment we made a several airdrop end second bounty campaign deals and we where afraid that we are run out of tokens before we reach our hard-cap. I make a decision at this time that lets generate more tokens just in case and later burn the excess, but I admit now that this for a rookie mistake and clearly the wrong decision, I am sorry for that. We are burning the the 250,000,000 CCOS tokens today. As soon when its done I present the evidence and proof to you.

Thank you all for your support.
Peep Paum
CEO
Peep Paum

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:59:29 PM

Hi everybody,

We burned 250,000,000 tokens as promised earlier. You can find the explanation and links below.
If you have questions, I’ll be more than happy to answer them.

First of all, all of our contracts' sources are available via github (https://github.com/CrowdCoinage/Smart-Contracts). To burn the amount of buffer tokens we generated, that would have been burnt in end of the sale anyway, We first had to temporarily pull all the tokens from the Crowdsale contract. Hence this transaction (https://etherscan.io/tx/0x83243c63b71a927380a904ce24ad9df306dff774ace9a2992c83cf8d75b94dc8). Next transaction put back the right amount of tokens, minus already sold ones (https://etherscan.io/tx/0x60b75d6174f6e750c7f0d1c70490b09e17c5fb5544ed4b073388d0f49293d30b). The following function call burnt exactly 250M tokens (https://etherscan.io/tx/0x837cd13618848d7fbdb441373585e8eb46dd1a565c384ed2032a75df484cb7dc). Here's the final tokens state (https://etherscan.io/token/0x79186ba0fc6fa49fd9db2f0ba34f36f8c24489c7)

King regards,
Peep
NotFomo

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:57:28 PM

Thank you very much for your help. Where is the chat to ask about the bounty.
Not problem:)
https://t.me/CrowdCoinageBounty
Why I see at your contract address 500mln of tokens?
correct. But it was told here few times. We created 500M tokens. Then transferred 375M of them to Crowdsale contract. Once the token sale ends, we will burn any remaining tokens on the Crowdsale contract. The 500M is a buffer in order to pay for the airdrops and other marketing bounties. But today was burned 250m. As you can see in messages above
Rusha1

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:53:02 PM

Hi guys! I have a question. Will there be a second ICO?
This is planned in 2019.
NotFomo

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:51:04 AM

I have a question.What is blockchain and smart contract?
Blockchain - is a distributed database that doesn’t have storage devices connected to a shared server. This database stores an ever-growing list of ordered records, called blocks. Each block contains a timestamp and a link to the previous block.
 Smart-contract - This is a program code that allows you to automatically perform certain functions when certain conditions occur. To implement smart-contracts, a decentralized environment is required that completely excludes the human factor. To use the transfer of value in a smart-contract, it requires a cryptocurrency.Welcome aboard!)
NotFomo

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:14:19 AM

Blockchain - is a distributed database that doesn’t have storage devices connected to a shared server. This database stores an ever-growing list of ordered records, called blocks. Each block contains a timestamp and a link to the previous block.
 Smart-contract - This is a program code that allows you to automatically perform certain functions when certain conditions occur. To implement smart-contracts, a decentralized environment is required that completely excludes the human factor. To use the transfer of value in a smart-contract, it requires a cryptocurrency.Welcome aboard!)
Thank you very much for your response! I'm very glad to join the team! Smiley
You are welcome! Wink
SanniBis

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:03:50 AM

You are welcome! Wink
What is the ERC20 standard?) It became very interesting to me)
The token itself is of a minor practical use and would not hold its value for long if it does not have any functionality required to interact with other applications or other tokens via the Ethereum blockchain. The methods that need to be implemented are for example related to transfers, a total supply and a balance on an address. The standard was developed to ensure that these basic interaction methods would be duly implemented. The advantage of Ethereum is that all well-known exchanges are accepting these types of tokens allowing the support for custom tokens to be implemented in our platform. Wink
Rusha1

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:12:32 AM

You are welcome! Wink
What is the ERC20 standard?) It became very interesting to me)
The token itself is of a minor practical use and would not hold its value for long if it does not have any functionality required to interact with other applications or other tokens via the Ethereum blockchain. The methods that need to be implemented are for example related to transfers, a total supply and a balance on an address. The standard was developed to ensure that these basic interaction methods would be duly implemented. The advantage of Ethereum is that all well-known exchanges are accepting these types of tokens allowing the support for custom tokens to be implemented in our platform. Wink
Excellent! Where can I find complete information about the project?) How do I understand it is stored in a whitepaper?
Yes, all the basic information is stored in a whitepaper - https://crowdcoinage.com/en/#whitepaper
kanways8

Activity: 388
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:21:15 AM

why this kind of thing we want.

Network fee is the only cost.

other ico want only network fee. do we want to buy CCOS for invest to other ico's.
CrowdCoinage

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:59:15 PM

We’ve got some exciting news! We’ve decided to create a surprise, 5 million CCOS airdrop exclusively for CrowdCoinage subscribers who participate in our referral program.

How to get in on the action? It’s easy! Visit https://crowdcoinage.com/airdrop-signup, enter your information and click the button to generate your unique referral link. Share your link in your social media posts, email your friends or add it to forum profiles, or review blogs or videos.

You’ll earn bonus tokens for everyone you refer who purchases CCOS between now and March 12. Thanks for helping us spread the word - we appreciate our subscribers!
HenryBilly

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:04:46 PM

Hi everyone, I recently found out about your project. Tell me what this project is about
AndyFallek

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:37:05 PM

Hi everyone, I recently found out about your project. Tell me what this project is about
Hello!
CrowdCoinage is a decentralized crowdfunding platform for ICO Campaigns. CrowdCoinage’s goal is to provide a complete solution to start and fund a business from anywhere in the world in a decentralized environment for free.

The platform is going to be built on top of the blockchain with the primary focus on security. We all know how largely unregulated cryptocurrency investment landscape is littered with dozens of fraudulent ventures. At CrowdCoinage we are planning to fix that.
HenryBilly

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:52:51 PM

Hello!
CrowdCoinage is a decentralized crowdfunding platform for ICO Campaigns. CrowdCoinage’s goal is to provide a complete solution to start and fund a business from anywhere in the world in a decentralized environment for free.

The platform is going to be built on top of the blockchain with the primary focus on security. We all know how largely unregulated cryptocurrency investment landscape is littered with dozens of fraudulent ventures. At CrowdCoinage we are planning to fix that.
How many tokens have already been sold?
AndyFallek

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:18:29 AM

Hello!

2,375,468 CCOS
AndyFallek

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:04:20 AM

Hello!

2,375,468 CCOS
Number of CCOS tokens issued for 1 ETH?
AndyFallek

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:11:12 AM

Hello!

2,375,468 CCOS
1 ETH = 10000 CCOS
HenryBilly

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:48:07 AM

Hello!

2,375,468 CCOS
1 ETH = 10000 CCOS
Why only ETH?
AndyFallek

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:35:28 AM

Hello!

2,375,468 CCOS
CrowdCoinage will only accept ETH. Later on, when any founder group can launch their ICO campaign by using our platform, we also accept our own CCOS as a payment option.
1 ETH = 10000 CCOS
Why only ETH?
CrowdCoinage will only accept ETH. Later on, when any founder group can launch their ICO campaign by using our platform, we also accept our own CCOS as a payment option.
HenryBilly

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:10:25 AM

Hello!

2,375,468 CCOS
1 ETH = 10000 CCOS
Why only ETH?
Many thanks for your help. If you have any questions, I will definitely return. Now I will get a deeper understanding of the project.
AndyFallek

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:06:27 AM

Hello!

2,375,468 CCOS

1 ETH = 10000 CCOS
Why only ETH?
Many thanks for your help. If you have any questions, I will definitely return. Now I will get a deeper understanding of the project.
You're welcome!
I would recommend that you read WhitePepper
https://crowdcoinage.com/static/CrowdCoinage-Whitepaper.pdf?2018-02-14
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: