Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:42:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔵CrowdCoinage🔵Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for ICO Campaigns  (Read 9185 times)
MiracleM

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:13:54 AM

There are so much other infrastructure apps out there, how do you guys attract future clients to use your platform?
AndyFallek

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:28:48 AM

There are so much other infrastructure apps out there, how do you guys attract future clients to use your platform?

CrowdCoinage is a decentralized crowdfunding platform for ICO Campaigns. CrowdCoinage’s goal is to provide a complete solution to start and fund a business from anywhere in the world in a decentralized environment for free.

The platform is going to be built on top of the blockchain with the primary focus on security. We all know how largely unregulated cryptocurrency investment landscape is littered with dozens of fraudulent ventures. At CrowdCoinage we are planning to fix that!

DECENTRALIZED
Built entirely on blockchain.
FREE
Network fee is the only cost.
E-RESIDENCY
EU companies & identification!
SECURE
Community & investors decide.
MARKETPLACE
Services & professionals.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:28:03 PM

Are you going to provide an underwriting service similar to what Cobinhood is doing?
Cool thank you! Nice to hear it)  Grin

I am not sure you understood my question Wink I was asking whether you are going to check ICOs for the public and list them on your exchange after they passed all your due diligence processes. Cobinhood is doing something like that and I was wondering whether you will be offering that service, too.

Sorry my mistake, was answering on a one question and didn't saw that I answered yours. My fault!  Grin
Yes, we are planning to offer a package that includes similar services to ones Cobinhood has. In addition, one of the ultimate goals we have is having an exchange integrated with CC platform, where all the tokens created through our platform are tradable.

I see but you are not trying to become another Ethereum, are you? If I understand correctly people can use your platform to create a token, but on which blockchain? Could they launch an ERC20 token via your platform?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
jendervan

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:39:33 PM

From my point of view this project has a promising prospect, infrastructure apps are very popular but how There are many other infrastructure applications out there, how can you attract future clients to use this project platform .. Have it all ready with mature .. I see the work team is made up of professionals and I also enthusiastically follow the project, I think investors will be interested in the project, I am sure the project will be successful
CrowdCoinage

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:34:15 PM

Learn about CrowdCoinage: How a Tiny Northern European Nation Leads the World in Protecting Investors Against ICO Fraud
https://blog.crowdcoinage.com/how-a-tiny-northern-european-nation-leads-the-world-in-protecting-investors-against-ico-fraud-7f5da880c081

CrowdCoinage

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:13:39 PM

How do you avoid scam ICOs? Due to cryptos unregulated nature, investors need to be cautious. However, there are some steps investors can take to reduce their risk: https://blog.crowdcoinage.com/how-to-avoid-scam-icos-6e4956546d20
Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:14:19 PM

Published articles about CrowdCoinage
If somebody from you are on Steemit and/or Golos you can upvote/resteem the post, so more people will know about the project

https://steemit.com/ico/@flodner/crowdcoinage-review
https://golos.io/ru--blokcheijn/@flod/crowdcoinage-review

CrowdCoinage

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:11:18 PM

📣We’ve got some exciting news! 📣
The final version of CrowdCoinage Platform functionality is ready.
Get more details on the blog: https://blog.crowdcoinage.com/cc-platform-how-it-works-5ccdaee11d66
Tanya mikhail

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:14:23 AM

Strong team with great project. I am really happy to see such great team with full of professionals from different industries. The project develops in stages.
 And I believe in its bright future
CrowdCoinage

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:10:56 PM

Crowdfunding helps startups and investors eliminate the middleman and avoid fees.
Here’s how our company uses crowdfunding to help startups fund their ICOs and keeps investors safer at the same time.
https://blog.crowdcoinage.com/how-one-crowdfunding-platform-is-transforming-the-relationship-between-crypto-startups-and-bbcf0bc54c62
CrowdCoinage

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:37:01 PM

Breaking! CrowdCoinage got listed on the Token Store Exchange:
https://token.store/trade/CCOS

Details on the blog: https://blog.crowdcoinage.com/yes-ccos-to-be-listed-on-the-token-store-exchange-1619993f950e

AndyFallek

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:30:11 AM

Good afternoon. How many tokens have already been sold?
MiracleM

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:40:28 AM

9,060,873 CCOS
AndyFallek

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

9,060,873 CCOS

Thanks for the help. Accept everything also, only ETH?
MiracleM

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

9,060,873 CCOS

Yes
AndyFallek

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:09:27 PM

9,060,873 CCOS

Yes

Remind hard cap?
MiracleM

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:57:11 PM

9,060,873 CCOS

Yes

Remind hard cap?
3900 ETH
AndyFallek

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:08:59 PM

Do you think this is real?
MiracleM

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:17:18 PM

Why not?
CrowdCoinage

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:06:55 PM

Investing in an ICO can be risky. Protect yourself by getting the facts! Does the ICO you’re considering investing in meet 5 key criteria? Discover more:
https://blog.crowdcoinage.com/5-critical-factors-to-look-for-before-you-invest-in-an-ico-d67144ca1ef
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: