Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:48:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] POLIS | Proof-of-Stake and Masternodes | Decentralized |  (Read 49982 times)
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:58:20 AM

MPOS is scammy pool - forget about it and your coins
And do not tell us about holidays - everybody has holidays, bot lot of services and shops are open
Want to forget about your pool and to spend funny holidays? No problem, but your pool is shit in that case ))
All other pools switched to correct chain - no any messare from MPOS
People still wasting their power on this pool

Could any body explain me, why in headpost POW reward for block is 20 POLIS, but pools pays only 4 POLIS?

The POW rewards are split to the master nodes so most of the 20 reward goes to master nodes.  It says that on the first post.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
soulmechanic

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:00:33 AM

I lost my coins when I tried to move them from wallet to market... Transaction is successful according to the wallet. Devs any explaination?
repata69

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:22:04 AM

For the first time i decide to try rent mining power from nicehash at MPOS-POOLS.com with 3% fee

My coins disappeared from MPOS-POOLS.com. And they did not arrive at the addresses. I wrote to MPOS-POOLS.com but I still have no answer from them.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date:
2018-01-01 20:43:03

Type:
Debit_MP

Payment Address:
P9v4haDf142fP1Tm6pqe6WketJkVugTryo

TX id:
0a29f47f0e10f39a139959f563c8dfa1ae360a9a32b7fcacd2e1696cfd340264

POLIS Amount:

****************************************************************************************

Date:
2018-01-01 22:39:07

Type:
Debit_MP

Payment Address:
P8h2jtHA8t67mqzMjytjqf4YgiNYPfS1kd

TX id:
895aa170b97212e9784c252640a4e3c36817b2e1062b3010840d13afa55019c1

POLIS Amount:
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:31:41 AM

Polis has been added to masternode hosting services https://node-vps.com

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
cveks

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

I lost my coins when I tried to move them from wallet to market... Transaction is successful according to the wallet. Devs any explaination?

same problem for me!

I sent coins from my wallet to market and on wallet side transaction is completed, but on market side coins never got received! Also on block explorer transaction does not exist! I can receive coins though.

Transaction details are:

Date: 1/1/2018 10:29
To: P9ZwboSDj1JWTSpP8XmGwU9e1NAD6tsMKh
Debit: -117.20000000 polis
Transaction fee: -0.00007013 polis
Net amount: -117.20007013 polis
Transaction ID: 843ccd675458a44df91823d24bd0376193987a19d6dac9c1e8f35416060b8a98-000
Transaction total size: 7010 bytes

We  need devs to show up and fix problem! What is point of coin if you cant move your coins from wallet to market or vice versa?
Newsoundtech

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:05:14 PM

Why does the wallet constantly stop and do not see new blocks? Why have not I been receiving awards from my master class for more than a day?
mazo001

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:25:11 PM

I was mining on this site, but Huh

http://mpos-pools.com/polis/

The profile shows that they were send coins, but nothing happened on the wallet. I sent them a 4 x form from the website to ask for a confirmation, but no answers. I lost my 98 POLIS
How can I help you recover coins?

Thanks

PS.
Google translate
Vol131

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:44:24 PM

Today makes payments only http://s2.altcoinix.com/pol/public/index.php?page=dashboard
But the coins are not enough. With such a prey, it does not make much sense to mine)
polis_social

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:48:42 PM

v1.2.0 has just been released!  Grab the updated binaries at https://github.com/polispay/polis/releases

To everyone having problems sending/receiving:

1) Make sure your wallet is on the right chain.  There have been some forking issues that the dev has worked hard to solve, and most people are now reporting that no issues with sending to CoinsMarkets.  Check your chain by going to one of our explorers at http://block.polispay.org or http://explorer.polispay.org/insight/ and make sure your wallet block is the same as the current block on the explorer.

2) Make sure your pool is on the right chain.  As all pools are run by third-party operators, we cannot guarantee that a pool will be correctly set up and operated.  Check the block height of the pool you are on, or contact your pool operator to ask them. 

We will work on an updated list of pools.  Pool operators please PM me on Discord with your pool address, current hashrate, and confirmation that you are on the same chain as the block explorer.

3) Come join us at Discord if you need further support and have specific questions.  We have a great community helping everyone out there.  It is much easier to provide support on live chat than on a forum.

Thank you for your patience.  POLIS' market performance has been quite exceptional compared to its peers, we look forward to continuing this journey with you!
kraibow

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:59:17 PM

v1.2.0 has just been released!  Grab the updated binaries at https://github.com/polispay/polis/releases

To everyone having problems sending/receiving:

1) Make sure your wallet is on the right chain.  There have been some forking issues that the dev has worked hard to solve, and most people are now reporting that no issues with sending to CoinsMarkets.  Check your chain by going to one of our explorers at http://block.polispay.org or http://explorer.polispay.org/insight/ and make sure your wallet block is the same as the current block on the explorer.

2) Make sure your pool is on the right chain.  As all pools are run by third-party operators, we cannot guarantee that a pool will be correctly set up and operated.  Check the block height of the pool you are on, or contact your pool operator to ask them. 

We will work on an updated list of pools.  Pool operators please PM me on Discord with your pool address, current hashrate, and confirmation that you are on the same chain as the block explorer.

3) Come join us at Discord if you need further support and have specific questions.  We have a great community helping everyone out there.  It is much easier to provide support on live chat than on a forum.

Thank you for your patience.  POLIS' market performance has been quite exceptional compared to its peers, we look forward to continuing this journey with you!

And the already mined coins ?

I have ±390 coins over the "air" cause you didn't inform pool owners and you did major changes so masternodes can earn more. What you gonna do with that ?
Tomflex

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:05:17 PM

I have ±390 coins over the "air" cause you didn't inform pool owners and you did major changes so masternodes can earn more. What you gonna do with that ?

Do you really think you look smarter if you write in read colour so that everybody sees exactly that you are angry? ^^

Also I don't know if you people have read the disclaimer of nearly every coin i have seen till now (as well in the Polis wallet):

"This is experimental software"

So this means that nearly everything could happen with it and nobody exactly know's where the developement of this technology is going.

Because its all experimental and open source, no one really is a pro in it right form the start and solved all problems right from day 1

--> it's still software development...

What I have seen till now is that nearly every past Dash v12.1 forked X11 coin has got this issue to handle.

Every coin has got different specs, so the problems are all different to handle.

And its all about cryptocurrencys - you all know that your investment could be gone from one day to another!

If you don't calculate that risk, you don't do your business very intelligent....

About the rewards:

We all had the chance to vote against to change the reward - but the community voted for it and so the dev implemented the change.

But this change required a wallet upgrade, so it was released but with unforseen consequences...

In the last days a few forks happened and because of new year, it was a little bit difficult to find out which nodes were on the wrong chain, so it took some while.

From my point of view this was caused trough the different wallet versions of some of the major pools and the split hash power.

Because... if too many guys like you mine via nicehash with 1TH/s or more on a pool that is on the wrong wallet version, this could cause such forks.

So to me its just complaining about something that happened that was bad for you but nobody wanted.

Because it is a COMMUNITY COIN, the community has decided for it and has to take those consequences.

If you tell us that the Dev should give you the premine, then you are not taking from him - you are taking from the Community = us all!

So it's also on you, as part of this community to be constructive and help to handle this issues and make this coin more successfull so that problems like this will not appear anymore, you are earning much more profits in the future and nobody is loosing money again! Smiley

I also lost coins - so I can see it from both sides - I mine polis and i earn from masternodes, and i also missed rewards from both site caused trough different problems. But if everything is back in order they should be fixed now. So everything is going great forward!

And do you see me complaining about it??? Because you only earned 1000$ on 1 day instead of 3000$ are you crying? Are you sure???

If thats your biggest problem congratulations! You really are a lucky bastard! Cheesy

So... I knew what risk i've taken because i've mined a new x11 coin from a new unknown dev and bought a new masternode.

And I'm glad that i did it, because from my point of view this is one of the most dedicated developer i've seen right now.

Man... he worked like a beast since the start and he also worked on christmas to handle the issues with the blockchain and keep this project alive!

Not like the guy of the Aspect Coin, which sold MN for 900$ and left everybody without anything... so i've lost a whole currency including masternode these days....

But see what happened - the community held together and took over the project - and now I think this could also get a great future.

So don't always see what you are missing! Take a look of what you have got!

And at least remember - its all virtual and its all living and breathing...

The one day you loose - the next you win - thats live.

But if we held together - we survive!

Thats the spirit!

Thats Polis!

And thats the real meaning of "Power to the people"!
Newsoundtech

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:19:55 PM

Why is version 1.2.0 not synchronized?
Tomflex

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:26:45 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 08:47:38 PM by Tomflex

Why is version 1.2.0 not synchronized?

addnode=159.89.38.128
addnode=159.89.38.126
addnode=159.203.110.137
addnode=174.138.60.69
addnode=159.203.99.171

would probably help Smiley
cveks

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:29:12 PM

poliscore daemon v1.2.0 does not sync . I used both precompiled binary and compiled from source.

So masternode does not work yet with this daemon version

1.1.0 works though.
skdsw

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:36:29 PM

So much words
But you forgot one thing
There are thousand of coins with working from first day wallets, without lot of forks, with not hiding team

And there are lot of pools who resolved the problem with wrong chain in a hours
MPOS admins like to drink on holidays understood  Grin
kraibow

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:05:51 PM

Do you really think you look smarter if you write in read colour so that everybody sees exactly that you are angry? ^^

Also I don't know if you people have read the disclaimer of nearly every coin i have seen till now (as well in the Polis wallet):

So this means that nearly everything could happen with it and nobody exactly know's where the developement of this technology is going.

Because its all experimental and open source, no one really is a pro in it right form the start and solved all problems right from day 1

--> it's still software development...

What I have seen till now is that nearly every past Dash v12.1 forked X11 coin has got this issue to handle.

Every coin has got different specs, so the problems are all different to handle.

And its all about cryptocurrencys - you all know that your investment could be gone from one day to another!

If you don't calculate that risk, you don't do your business very intelligent....

About the rewards:

We all had the chance to vote against to change the reward - but the community voted for it and so the dev implemented the change.

But this change required a wallet upgrade, so it was released but with unforseen consequences...

In the last days a few forks happened and because of new year, it was a little bit difficult to find out which nodes were on the wrong chain, so it took some while.

From my point of view this was caused trough the different wallet versions of some of the major pools and the split hash power.

Because... if too many guys like you mine via nicehash with 1TH/s or more on a pool that is on the wrong wallet version, this could cause such forks.

So to me its just complaining about something that happened that was bad for you but nobody wanted.

Because it is a COMMUNITY COIN, the community has decided for it and has to take those consequences.

If you tell us that the Dev should give you the premine, then you are not taking from him - you are taking from the Community = us all!

So it's also on you, as part of this community to be constructive and help to handle this issues and make this coin more successfull so that problems like this will not appear anymore, you are earning much more profits in the future and nobody is loosing money again! Smiley

I also lost coins - so I can see it from both sides - I mine polis and i earn from masternodes, and i also missed rewards from both site caused trough different problems. But if everything is back in order they should be fixed now. So everything is going great forward!

And do you see me complaining about it??? Because you only earned 1000$ on 1 day instead of 3000$ are you crying? Are you sure???

If thats your biggest problem congratulations! You really are a lucky bastard! Cheesy

So... I knew what risk i've taken because i've mined a new x11 coin from a new unknown dev and bought a new masternode.

And I'm glad that i did it, because from my point of view this is one of the most dedicated developer i've seen right now.

Man... he worked like a beast since the start and he also worked on christmas to handle the issues with the blockchain and keep this project alive!

Not like the guy of the Aspect Coin, which sold MN for 900$ and left everybody without anything... so i've lost a whole currency including masternode these days....

But see what happened - the community held together and took over the project - and now I think this could also get a great future.

So don't always see what you are missing! Take a look of what you have got!

And at least remember - its all virtual and its all living and breathing...

The one day you loose - the next you win - thats live.

But if we held together - we survive!

Thats the spirit!

Thats Polis!

And thats the real meaning of "Power to the people"!

From the time exchange exists, the coin must be stable. If the dev hasn't got enough brain to do these changes before because he want the best profit for himself-no testing at all, thats not accepted.

It's community coin i now but for such major changes, community must informed with every possible way cause there are real money in the middle.

I sped 500 EUR for hashpower and i got 5 EUR because these coins come before fork. Sound this OK to you ??

So you say that someday, cause of dev's 1% brain, all of community may lost coins-real money ?  Very nice and very amateur from your side.

In some countries money are very hard to earn and 500 EUR from my side is one salary here in Greece and not 1/5 or 1/10 of your salaries.

Have you ever hear the EUROPEAN UNION or USA BANKS to "destroy-disable" exchange of 1 EURO coin or 1 DOLLAR  in the night ?

So you see now why me and the others are angry ?

Before such HUGE changes first ... I N F O R M  E V E R Y O N E !!!!!!!
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:28:37 PM

everyone stop mining polis on https://pool.coin-miners.info/ because the coin has forked again and i'm gonna disable the coin and the stratum will forward your work on another coin and i can't pay you

Tomflex

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:41:24 PM

From the time exchange exists, the coin must be stable. If the dev hasn't got enough brain to do these changes before because he want the best profit for himself-no testing at all, thats not accepted.

It's community coin i now but for such major changes, community must informed with every possible way cause there are real money in the middle.

I sped 500 EUR for hashpower and i got 5 EUR because these coins come before fork. Sound this OK to you ??

So you say that someday, cause of dev's 1% brain, all of community may lost coins-real money ?  Very nice and very amateur from your side.

In some countries money are very hard to earn and 500 EUR from my side is one salary here in Greece and not 1/5 or 1/10 of your salaries.

Have you ever hear the EUROPEAN UNION or USA BANKS to "destroy-disable" exchange of 1 EURO coin or 1 DOLLAR  in the night ?

I totally understand your point of view and why you are angry about it!

500€ is a lot of money! And for myself it think renting hashpower is always a risk. But its also not the first time that I've mined without any reward because some things are going wrong.

And I totally agree with you that information is everything in this business!

So, we all are human and we all make mistakes, but it doesn't bring us forward if we are blaming the dev because we have known the risks.

Wouldn't it be better to find a solution together that fits for everybody?

Maybe there is a way to you get your funds back. Who knows? I don't know it because i don't know what happened exactly. Do you allready know it?

Maybe its the best to just give it some time and talk with @Polis_Dev at Discord directly about it. Otherwise, why not create a solution as community together?

I would really appreciate that!
skymaifly

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:51:21 PM

I totally understand your point of view and why you are angry about it!

500€ is a lot of money! And for myself it think renting hashpower is always a risk. But its also not the first time that I've mined without any reward because some things are going wrong.

And I totally agree with you that information is everything in this business!

So, we all are human and we all make mistakes, but it doesn't bring us forward if we are blaming the dev because we have known the risks.

Wouldn't it be better to find a solution together that fits for everybody?

Maybe there is a way to you get your funds back. Who knows? I don't know it because i don't know what happened exactly. Do you allready know it?

Maybe its the best to just give it some time and talk with @Polis_Dev at Discord directly about it. Otherwise, why not create a solution as community together?

I would really appreciate that!

Well said mate!
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:51:31 PM

Well, since we have to  contact the pool devs on our own... Does anyone know how to contact MPOS pool or has anyone had success contacting MPOS pool devs or know if they are contacting POLIS dev to help us?  

Can the coin dev at least tell us if MPOS has been contacting polis_social or anyone at POLIS?  There are quite a few of us here that have tried to do our part to get you guys talking to eachother and solve this problem.

A lot of us lost because of this debacle between coin dev and pool devs.  Thx for any help.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: