Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:17:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] POLIS | Proof-of-Stake and Masternodes | Decentralized |  (Read 49976 times)
clearasawhistle

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:53:02 PM

Polis Budget Proposals

Bringing polis to Mexico and online hispanic communities

Voting link: https://polis-ninja.org/proposaldetails.html?proposalhash=241c6ef820be7c9ab44e5259697ae1cf0ced7f6a672a2251cd667613a85edec2

Join Our Polis community now on discord: https://discord.gg/uQ77RJy

Proposal Owner: Ricgby

Proposal Summary
The main objective of “BRINGING POLIS TO MEXICO AND ONLINE HISPANIC COMMUNITIES” is to add value to POLIS through marketing done in major technology events, universities, and social media in Mexico.

We will also find POLIS community leaders in each state, and educate them on how to succesfully create a local POLIS community.

We also want to facilitate the creation of new online hispanic communities, by creating an spanish documentation, POLIS blog, guides and tutorial videos.

Who is Ricgby?

Ricgby is a 22 year old Mexican, who is passionate about cryptocurrency and project management. I currently work for a Automated testing QA company, and I have invested a good amount in POLIS.

I graduated from computer science, and have successfully managed several techonlogy communities over the last 4 years. I also freelanced some cryptocurrency projects.

I openly share my linkedin 4 profile.

If you have any question, you can always send me a message on discord, I will gladly answer: Ricgby#3741, or send me an email to ricgby@gmail.com.

Currently, the POLIS community is suffering from the price drop, and I think I can give value to POLIS by introducing it to the spanish speakers, starting in Mexico.

The Plan

With Mexico fiat currency (mexican peso) suffering from massive inflation year after year due to government corruption; citizens have continued to seek for alternative mediums in which they can make payments as well as perform their daily trades with ease and less attention from the government.

We firmly believe that, with a good education about cryptocurrencies, and to be more specific, POLIS, Mexico can quickly adapt to it because its ease of use (polispay app) and governance system.

Our plan is divided in 3 stages:

1° Stage

The objective of this stage, is creating all the documentation needed for an hispanic person to fully understand cryptocurrency and more specifically POLIS.

To reach this objective, we will follow this plan:

1.1 Create a full spanish documentation for the POLIS cryptocurrency.

1.2 Create online spanish guides / video tutorials including following topics:

- Setting up your wallet.
 - Sending money to another wallet.
 - Using PolisPay.
 - Understanding and creating a Masternode.
 - Understanding and using the governance system.
 - Backing up your wallet.
 - Among other videos.

1.3 - Create the POLIS Mexico page for the following social media.

Facebook (POLIS and crypto news, 3-4 posts per week).
Youtube (video tutorials, POLIS news, answer questions, 1-2 videos per 2 weeks).
Blog (POLIS news, mini tutorials, 1 - 2 posts per week).
Twitter (Everything POLIS)
Hispanic POLIS Discord (day to day chat).

2° Stage

The objective of the second stage, is to create a community around POLIS Mexico.

2.1 - Go to Campus Party, a technology event with the following atendees:

- 300 Universities.
 - 700 Communietes.
 - 20000 atendees approximately.

We will give a talk in campus party, about the POLIS coin, how the governance system works, and how it can impact our investments.

We will also be promoting the PolisPay app, and giving POLIS shirts and stickers o the people in the event.

In campus party, we will make easy challenges and give POLIS as a reward, to earn the reward you must have done the following:

- Follow POLIS Mexico on Facebook.
 - Follow POLIS Mexico on Youtube.
 - Follow POLIS Mexico on Twitter.
 - Join POLIS Mexico on Discord.
 - Get POLIS Portfolio.

The challenges can be as simple as answering a question, finding us in the event, etc.

We will also make a little hackaton here, in which we will offer 100 USD in POLIS as a reward.

2.2 We will go to Talent Land, a similar but smaller event than campus party, and we will do the same plan as in there.

2.3 We will go to the top 5 universities in Mexico, and we will talk about POLIS, cryptocurrency, and the governance system, we will be offering shirts and stickers to attendees.

We will also host hackatons, and offer a price of 50 USD in POLIS for the winners.

2.4 Go to minor technology / fintech events to promote POLIS, offering shirts and stickers to attendees.

3° Stage
3.1 In the third phase, we will communicate with our community, and find well suited and trusted community leaders for each mexican state. We will send them a “POLIS evangelist” starter pack, that will include the following:

- POLIS shirts.
 - POLIS stickers.
 - POLIS Mexico presentation.
 - A guide on how to start POLIS evangelism.

We will communicate with them regularly, and have weekly talks about how we can further spread our word .

What will the POLIS community gain?

The POLIS community will gain the following things:

- A spanish POLIS documentation.
 - Spanish video tutorials.
 - Tools to introduce any hispanic countries to POLIS.
 - The mexican community.
 - More tools for the POLIS community, because we will be hosting hackatons.
 - Project Progress

I will be giving feedback in the discord channel, and I will set up a newsletter if this proposal goes through.

Polis Timeline
Recurrent activities:

- Facebook uploads: 3 - 4 times a week.
 - Twitter uploads: 1 - 2 daily tweets.
 - Blog: 1 weekly post.
 - Youtube: 1 - 2 videos per 2 weeks.
 - Check app translations.
 - Actively seek for technology events / meetups / talks.
 - Recruit POLIS evangelists, and keep an eye on them.
 - Actively seek for Universities to talk about crypto and POLIS.
 - Actively seek for Universities to host POLIS hackatons.

Aug 26 - Aug 31

- Receive funding.
 - Publish campus party hackathon.
 - Register to do a conference in campus party.
 - Create a social media action plan.
 - Set up discord server.
 - Set up facebook page.
 - Set up twitter page.
 - Set up youtube page.
 - Set up blog.

1 Sep - 15 Sep

- Spanish documentation for POLIS.
 - Create and plan the presentation for POLIS talks.
 - POLIS talk in Universidad Panamericana.
 - POLIS talk in “fuckup nights” event.
 - Recurrent activities.

- 15 Sep - 15 Oct

- POLIS talk in Crypto & Beers meetup.
 - Possible POLIS talk in “Tecnológico de Monterrey”.
 - Possible POLIS talk in “UVM”.
 - Written Guides for POLIS.
 - Recurrent activities.

15 Oct - 30 Oct

- Create polis shirts and stickers.
 - Video guides for POLIS.
 - Recurrent activities.

30 Oct - 21 Nov

- Creation of POLIS evangelist guide.
 - Create action plan for campus party.
 - Possible POLIS talk in “Escuela bancaria comercial”
 - Possible hackaton at “Universidad Panamericana”
 - Recurrent Activities.

21 Nov - 26 Nov: Campus party event

- POLIS hackaton.
 - Mass gifting stickers and shirts.
 - POLIS workshop.
 - Give a talk.
 - Host contest for POLIS rewards.
 - Recurrent activities.

26 Nov - 31 Dec

- Seek the best community members, and convert them to evangelists.
 - Recurrent activities.

2019:

- Recurrent activities.
 - Mass search for technology / fintech / crypto events in Mexico.
 - Mass search for POLIS evangelists in Mexico.
 - Mass search for University talks in Mexico.
 - Talent land (Same plan for Campus Party).
 - Campus Party 2019.

Spending

Documentation and guides: $150

Video Tutorials: $350

Constant marketing (Facebook, youtube, blog): $700

POLIS shirts, stickers: $400

Campus Party fees: $900 (this includes contest prices)

Talent Land fees: $800 (this includes contest prices)

Hackaton rewards: $550

Fuel / locomotion: $350

Compensation: $ 800

TOTAL: US $ 5000 ~ 5,000 Polis
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:37:11 PM

Good afternoon,
This Monday marks the start of another week with plenty of activity for Polis and PolisPay.
The dev team is working really hard to meet the demands, in despite off that we still don’t
have an exact release date for the Polis Card. The Airdrop Governance is approved, which
represents a positive step for our community empowerment. Keep an eye out for the
upcoming proposals!
Sincerely,
-The Polis Team
redhead66

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:05:07 PM

this coin is a scam i will report this to the police
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:07:08 PM

this coin is a scam i will report this to the police

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy confirmed bagholder

peoples tactics of dealing with a loss are comical...make account on bitcointalk to threaten calling the police..priceless

you will have as much luck as reporting a stolen pack of gum.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:47:20 PM

As Cronos stated, I'll be the new community manager for the polis community. My goal is to have a more active and informed community, to achieve that, the following measures will be implemented:

- Create a "Daily Polis" channel, in which I'll be posting daily updates for our active proposals.. The updates will also be posted in to the telegram group.
 - Keep in touch with proposal owners, and make sure they are following through.
 - Be more active in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
 - Create a weekly devblog .

If you have any question / concern / suggestion, don't be afraid to PM me. I'll respond you as soon as possible. -Eros
chercez

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:10:57 PM

Polis was added in EasyNode
About EasyNode - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4879713.0
RoccoSiffredi

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:07:11 PM

I see this project was announced in december 2017 - which is the state of the Platform now? Is anything working? I see also some disappointed investor in this thread...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
bitChipper

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:58:58 PM

I see this project was announced in december 2017 - which is the state of the Platform now? Is anything working? I see also some disappointed investor in this thread...

Disappointed investors is literally the entire crypto market right now dude, nothing exclusive to Polis....get that straight

Yes platform is working and as far as governance Polis has the best wallet integrated governance system, vote right from your wallet with 1 click. Also masternode owners get paid to vote on proposals and stay active. Polis is a pretty strong masternode coin.
ErosPolis

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:49:12 PM

Hello polis community. I am the new community manager for the polis project. From now on, I will be posting here a weekly summary regarding the polis community.

Here are this week updates.

- There was a Q&A session with the polispay team. You can see the questions and answers here: https://www.reddit.com/r/PolisBlockChain/comments/982rsh/we_are_the_polispay_team_ask_us_anything/

- The polis core team is currently fixing some issues in the test-net, so they can implement and test PoS in there.

- I just got a closed beta of the polispay app. I am testing it right now, looks really promising. I'll start to work on a video to show you the app main features working, more news on that soon.

- A polispay devblog will be posted on Monday.

New proposals:

SQL in Masternodes (Bring MN to Real Life Use)
proposal details: https://forum.polispay.org/t/bring-mn-to-real-life-use/203
please post your comments on this proposal here: #sql-in-masternodes
voting link: https://polis-ninja.org/proposaldetails.html?proposalhash=2f4d9ec6a0e2d19e3acd47551096440ddcf92b45df1f546fd0453c973c510b45

We Accept Polis Here
proposal details: https://forum.polispay.org/t/we-accept-polis-here/199
please post your comments on this proposal here: #we-accept-polis-here
voting link: https://polis-ninja.org/proposaldetails.html?proposalhash=77427622441b362f657f1cb775b822409fc04d4aa72a1b0dc08ec74bbe904cc0

Remember to follow our social media if you want more detailed news.
bitChipper

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:48:53 PM

Seeing the success DASH is having in Venezuela it's important to realize that Polis is way ahead in terms of governance and the treasury model, the same one dash is using. Alot can get done because of this.
o3u

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

Money comes, money goes

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:23:14 AM

Seeing the success DASH is having in Venezuela it's important to realize that Polis is way ahead in terms of governance and the treasury model, the same one dash is using. Alot can get done because of this.

Maybe polis should target a nation that would benefit from its payment system too, especially with the new cards.

Will polis be present at anarchapulco 2019? there were a few masternode coins there this year (pivx, dash, the guys from the venezuelan exchange too monkey coin or something)
ErosPolis

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:22:12 AM

Hello everyone.

Polispay app beta is live!

We are sending the apps to google play and Appstore.

Right now, you can download the desktop client here: https://github.com/polispay/polispay-releases/releases .

Right now, polispay  has the following features:

- Hot wallets for POLIS, BTC, BCH, GBX, DASH, XMCC, COLX and LTC.
- Shift between this currencies (Starts working tomorrow).
- Masternode monitoring.

The polispay card will be available to buy to selected community members in September 8, after some testing it will then be available to everyone!

Happy trading!
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:23:02 AM

Polispay beta features

*Wallets
*PolisPay card
*Exchange between coins (Not in beta.)
*Masternode monitoring (Not in beta.)
*Conclusion

https://medium.com/@PolisBlockchain/polispay-beta-features-afeb408ab849
coloseum

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:54:26 AM

Polispay beta features

*Wallets
*PolisPay card
*Exchange between coins (Not in beta.)
*Masternode monitoring (Not in beta.)
*Conclusion

https://medium.com/@PolisBlockchain/polispay-beta-features-afeb408ab849
I am waiting for Polis Pay Card, which might help POLIS become more popular, used more widely in crypto world as well as in real life
SyrioForElle

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:57:38 AM

This part of it isn't getting enough attention:

Masternode monitoring (Not in beta.)

Our service allows you to monitor your masternode and more.

It's SUCH a pain to try to figure monitor your MNs. I've been waiting for an automated solution. Polis is working on some remarkable stuff.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

Please only speculate money you can afford to lose
thermosgrey

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:26:48 AM

I see that this platform is strong enough to survive, they do some updates about developments, I am waiting for the POLIS to do something big. POLIS should be doing more development in order to achieve the goal.
kinollihik

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

Hello. I want to invest in the project! But I do not like that there is no team, dead social networks. Is there any work being done? Is the project alive? Please respond?
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:42:52 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 05:19:55 PM by TeMHuK

Where is possible to order Polis bank card? write answer  in PM please
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:59:19 PM

Hello. I want to invest in the project! But I do not like that there is no team, dead social networks. Is there any work being done? Is the project alive? Please respond?
Hi guy. Link invite Discord on here: https://discordapp.com/invite/cAkeh8Y

Project management team is active in discord. Join now for more notifications from Team DEV.
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:48:56 AM

when will the windows wallet be ready? Huh , for now cant use linux
purse is ready - link is in ANN.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: