Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:58:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is DEAD  (Read 2449 times)
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:08:22 PM

A couple days ago I posted here because of a transaction stuck in the void for which I paid 30 dollars fee.
Now, one hour ago, I sent a transaction with a 130 dollars fee.
ONE HOUR, STILL ZERO TRANSACTIONS, 130 DOLLARS FEE.
I'm sorry to write this, but Bitcoin is DEAD.
I've been a defender of it up until now, but we've gone too far.
Who the hell is going to buy Bitcoin when the word will spread?
When people will try to get their Bitcoins from the exchanges, they'll meet this reality, and Bitcoin will be dead in DAYS, after the word will begin spreading.
Just please don't go on BCH, let's try to move onto better technologies like Byteball.
BTW can anyone tell me what should I pay to move my Bitcoins now?
I have now 4 Bitcoins stuck in the void.
Do not worry about they say that bitcoin is dead they have not proof that bitcoin is going to dead but i believe that bitcoin is rising up you can do is continue what you're doing bitcoin will never die cuz we need bitcoin in our lives.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:13:40 PM

why do you think bitcoin is dead, maybe it is going on a bug, try to have his fee risin may be faster his response
Why do so many people worry about falling prices? for me, it is a natural thing because the price of unstable bitcoin, volatile, is strongly influenced by demand and supply. We must do a good market analysis, do not panic, do not be influenced by FUD.

chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:15:18 PM

Bitcoin is getting more popular and a lot of people were slowly moving into the crypto world. To make cryptocurrency stronger and to be able to attract more investors more tokens/altcoins were created. Maybe in the earlier stage when we started using bitcoin in an online transaction there are minor issues encountered about transfer rates and fees. But I think corrections have been made already. So I don't bitcoin is going to end.
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:22:56 PM

why do you think bitcoin is dead, maybe it is going on a bug, try to have his fee risin may be faster his response
Why do so many people worry about falling prices? for me, it is a natural thing because the price of unstable bitcoin, volatile, is strongly influenced by demand and supply. We must do a good market analysis, do not panic, do not be influenced by FUD.
Yes that's like now, many traders experience panic and actually dump when the market goes down, and the average thing like that is done by the newly entered in the trading that without understanding it first

Notrem

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:28:02 PM

This is quite old, i do not understand why too many people are answering here, this is from december of last year, the transaction fees were expensive as hell, and now they are worth cents.
Everything is more than good with bitcoin at the moment

Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:41:38 PM

I think that there is an error here. I and everyone don't hope bitcoin is dead. I think bitcoin is not easy to dead after the period of time it's strong like that.
Your opinion is very good and I like the way you think about bitcoin toughness.
Yes it is true what you are saying is that many people who expect bitcoin will not die including myself because bitcoin always helps our lives all in terms of profit and bitcoin is very useful to encourage us better so I think think bitcoin will forever live as many people who believe in it as a source of income and their profits are all including myself.
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:56:24 AM

$7,600 doesn’t look like dead to me. People should just get out of cryptocurrency if they think that bitcoin is or will soon be dead.  Undecided

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TonyEMcGraw

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:10:54 AM

The price of bitcoin can't be predicted by anyone, so I see that we should invest with the suitable money and think how to back it up quickly. It will be safe for us.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:41:14 AM

bitcoin still survive until now, even we are almost in the first 10 years from the beginning of bitcoin invented. bitcoin still grow so far and reach more people in this year so how we can say that bitcoin is dead anyway? besides that, if we can check on every bitcoin market, we can see that the bitcoin price become stronger than the last months and still going to go up for reaching the highest price again. but if you don't have the patience to wait the time for the price increase, then you can leave bitcoin and cryptocurrency and get your money back.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:56:15 AM

Bitcoin will not die! The problems with processing transactions and high duties will not be compared with the profit that bitkoin and other altcoins give.
I agree with what you said that bitcoin will not die because while there are still many people who believe in bitcoin then bitcoin will not die because bitcoin luck and many benefits both in terms of transactions and when investing bitcoin easy to do and many benefits therefore I think bitcoin will not die.
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:53:27 AM

is the bitcoin dead? not my answer, you know that bitcoin has made money manipulation, you can convert it to any money and it needs crypto so investors can find the stop in lows of currentcies.
olegblinov86

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:55:31 AM

Yes, bitcoin is not perfect now and transactions are not very profitable, but it is corrected, as bitcoin is improving every day. He's young.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:06:59 AM

Bitcoin is a developing currency and therefore has some disadvantages. But this is all temporary, in a few years the technology will be more perfect.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
tylor4343

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:21:38 PM

Bitcoin wont die. The dropping of bitcoin price does not mean that bitcoin is going to die, its just that its going ups and downs, because bitcoin created volatile, and ita normal. And also bitcoin dont have competitor, so why die? Bitcoin will surely be with us in the future, because bitcoin is the future currency.
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

Bitcoin will never die

The impression it left on people, embarking the hope for a change, a better world that spark would never die
Whenever you hear about how amazing blockchain is and how changed our world, you’d think of how you heard about it first and great chances are you’d be thinking bitcoin
The people who trusted bitcoin, the loyal hodlers who found their fortunes from bitcoin and the millions inspired from their tales will never forget bitcoin
The idea is never going to die.

It will never happen,right now the price  of the bitcoin is gradyally rising again Instead of thinking negative,we need to be positive that bitcoin will fully recover.
CaptainFalconPunch

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:07:49 PM

this will never happen
Prapatan

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

may be constrained by network problems at the time of transaction, bitcoin is now starting to rise, and I expect the price will continue to rise until as early as 2018 yesterday.
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:20:40 PM

I think this is just a false information to give chance to other currency.But they cannot bit btc.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:31:21 PM

A couple days ago I posted here because of a transaction stuck in the void for which I paid 30 dollars fee.
Now, one hour ago, I sent a transaction with a 130 dollars fee.
ONE HOUR, STILL ZERO TRANSACTIONS, 130 DOLLARS FEE.
I'm sorry to write this, but Bitcoin is DEAD.
I've been a defender of it up until now, but we've gone too far.
Who the hell is going to buy Bitcoin when the word will spread?
When people will try to get their Bitcoins from the exchanges, they'll meet this reality, and Bitcoin will be dead in DAYS, after the word will begin spreading.
Just please don't go on BCH, let's try to move onto better technologies like Byteball.
BTW can anyone tell me what should I pay to move my Bitcoins now?
I have now 4 Bitcoins stuck in the void.

I think the problem is on exchanges or the type of transactions you are doing because bitcoin for now is still very strong and even it experienced today a huge drop but bitcoin still able to manage and  to compete in crypto world.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:02:57 PM

this will never happen
This is simply an exaggeration meant to throw people in a mode of panic so that they sell their bitcoins and cause the value of Bitcoins to drop significantly so that the vultures can then proceed to buy those bitcoins at a very cheap rates. It's all for their selfish own interests.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆