Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:59:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🔥🚀 [ANN][BOUNTY 1.5M$][ICO] ⭐ ETHEARNAL ICO 2.0 - Decentralised Freelancing ⭐  (Read 4690 times)
TheNerd (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:13:44 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 07:59:23 AM by TheNerd

If you prefer video explanation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgYD7zjNgew

Learn everything and follow the project at Ethearnal.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:50:59 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Ethearnal ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Ethearnal. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
PokerBetting

Activity: 700
Merit: 563

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:03:10 PM

when open ico selling, early january, when announcement date
not open bounty or airdrop

hashtag

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:12:37 AM

This actually looks pretty good. It was about time someone to start doing this like that.
When does the pre-sale start?
TheNerd (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:03:39 AM

Hi everyone! Just added Ethearnal ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Ethearnal. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thank you for the submission, we are glad to answer any questions you might have.You can reach our community anytime on https://t.me/joinchat/Agtv4UQu_FjJ2qWipFTswg. I've just joined your community as @Stanislav - Ethearnal

when open ico selling, early january, when announcement date
not open bounty or airdrop

ICO is opening on 28 Jan 2018, until 28 Feb 2018. We have the dates on the post image, should we have them as text on the thread Smiley ? We have announced 5% Token for different kind of bounties, as we are going to announce the biggest security bounty in the industry so far. We will have our bounty program on the forum soon. Airdrop is also mentioned in the roadmap, this is right after ICO.

This actually looks pretty good. It was about time someone to start doing this like that.
When does the pre-sale start?

Current pre-sale is invite only after interview questions. To join the pre-sale you need to contact us on Slack.

WindListener

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:09:32 AM

This ICO 2.0 shit seems pretty decent. Seems so obvious now. How come no one else is doing it? Or is it?
I dropped the ICO game since it's too much of a hype now, but you guys might just have won me back.
At least my ether will be locked and I won't be able to sell it in a moment of weakness, lol
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:48:06 AM

This ICO 2.0 shit seems pretty decent. Seems so obvious now. How come no one else is doing it? Or is it?
I dropped the ICO game since it's too much of a hype now, but you guys might just have won me back.
At least my ether will be locked and I won't be able to sell it in a moment of weakness, lol

I like the last sentence. Sometimes it's better that your investments are in locked mode that you can't do anything bout it for the moment.
Otherwise, I will be in panic mode when the price starts to get shaky and my heart will be palpitating that I don't know what to do anymore. LOL

But what is the outstanding feature of ethearnal as compared to bitjob or other related freelancing projects here?
WindListener

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:38:33 PM

I like the last sentence. Sometimes it's better that your investments are in locked mode that you can't do anything bout it for the moment.
Otherwise, I will be in panic mode when the price starts to get shaky and my heart will be palpitating that I don't know what to do anymore. LOL

But what is the outstanding feature of ethearnal as compared to bitjob or other related freelancing projects here?

I feel you!

Well, i haven't finished reading the whitepaper yet, but it seems like they bult self-sufficient, self-regulating system or something like that.
It's kinda like a protocol.
What really impressed me is how clever the dispute system is. I mean like conception it seems close to genius. Now implementing is whole different ball game though and unfortunately I lack the knowledge to judge if it could be implemented or not. If they show before the ICO that they can do it, i might invest an ether or two Smiley

Actually I'm not sure if I completely understand how exactly it works, might have to read that part again.

What other competitors are out there and what are their strong sides?

TheNerd (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:23:15 PM

I feel you!

Well, i haven't finished reading the whitepaper yet, but it seems like they bult self-sufficient, self-regulating system or something like that.
It's kinda like a protocol.
What really impressed me is how clever the dispute system is. I mean like conception it seems close to genius. Now implementing is whole different ball game though and unfortunately I lack the knowledge to judge if it could be implemented or not. If they show before the ICO that they can do it, i might invest an ether or two Smiley

Actually I'm not sure if I completely understand how exactly it works, might have to read that part again.

What other competitors are out there and what are their strong sides?

So what are the core features of ICO 2.0:

The investors control how and IF we spend the money!

Only 10% of the collected funds are released to us upon completion of the ICO. The rest money and the founders tokens remain locked in the smart contract. Once we run out of the initial 10%, we initiate a smart contract based voting process. We inform the community what we have done so far and for what we need the next 10% funding increment.

Every token holder can vote proportionally to his tokens if we should get another round of funding or not. If 51% vote no, we don’t get any money and continue working until the investors are satisfied enough to vote yes next time we initiate a voting process.

Every token holder can start a refund process!

At any time, anyone holding at least 1 ERT token can initiate a refund voting process. If 65% of the tokens vote for refund, the project is terminated and all remaining funds refunded proportionally.
So, at any time, we are in possession of only 10% of the funding and if we stop delivering on our promises you can get back the rest of your investment.

Dynamic hourly ICO cap.

Dynamic investment cap that increases every hour! $1000 worth of ether cap the first hour and then increased with $1000 every next hour. ($2000 cap per unique sender the 2nd hour, $3000 the 3rd hour and so on) This makes it inefficient to have huge gas fee to make your transaction go first and out place the smaller investors. You have new chance to participate every hour! That way a whale will have to compete with thousands of regular investors every hour. Leveling the playing field as much as possible (not bulletproof though) without invasive and bureaucratic onboarding process.

@TimeTeller About the other competitors, I dont really mind we have seen anyone else trying to do exactly what we do. bitjob.io is more about education and other current freelancing platforms attempts on the blockchain aren't really free.
+ We are the first Token to give you dividents and profit share from all the transactions through Ethearnal!
+You can use your ERT tokens to ensure you will get hired and have ton of work withourt marketing
+ You can't be banned, unless burn all your ERT balance by not giving quality work. On platforms like Fiverr and Upwork, you can be banner for so many reasons. I know a lot of people with banned accounts for communication outside the system or abusing system review, etc. On Ethearnal its all solved and backed up by the token economy.

No limits, just business! There is no middle man, its the blockchain community that takes all the decisions. Just like crypto changed the way we think about money, we want to change the "FREE"lancing  Wink

FruitAvenger

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:48:26 PM

You guys are like IOTA, it is so obvious this is how stuff needs to be done, but just after someone else comes up with it.
TheNerd (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 03:48:41 PM

You guys are like IOTA, it is so obvious this is how stuff needs to be done, but just after someone else comes up with it.

Thank you we have started the idea, before anyone else mentioned something about freelancing and blockchain. It was in the begging of the year, when we started. However our motivation for this projects is to change everything with the new technology. We have been working for years with different platform, having all the problems, banned accounts, restrictions, limitations, high fees, slow payments, hard to find work, etc. Now everything can be solved with Smart Contracts.

We have just announced our Bounty Program as well! Since we are the first ICO 2.0 we offer 1% of our tokens if you can HACK THE Smart Contracts! Thats up to 300,000$   Shocked

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 04:49:41 PM

Your ann thread and bounty thread seems well worked, bringing freelancers and employers together with blockchain technology is a solid idea, i've heard this before but I'm sure you'll pull through. Maybe you need more promotion for your project.
Your main difference from the other projects is ICO 2.0 system. I like your idea and ICO 2.0 will give everyone trust to invest in your project.
Good luck.

TheNerd (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 05:23:49 PM

Here is quick article one of our co-founders wrote on the subject of ICO 2.0
https://medium.com/@Ethearnal_com/is-it-time-for-ico-2-0-or-we-should-wait-for-the-shit-to-hit-the-fan-6417f7ce9abe

Wednesdaycat

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:55:14 PM

How much is your soft cap? what would it be if you didn't reach the goal?
There are several similar projects in this forum alone, I think this project is hard to succeed, because the market is not so big and the project needs to be extra attractive

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TheNerd (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 06:49:52 PM

How much is your soft cap? what would it be if you didn't reach the goal?
There are several similar projects in this forum alone, I think this project is hard to succeed, because the market is not so big and the project needs to be extra attractive

Well...

We dont have softcap, we have already started the project with our own funding. You can check our github development status, and we are working on a live demo http://138.68.100.241:7890/ui/ this is currently, hosted decentralized, most of the work done so far is in the backend. In short, we are doing the project anyway. We are developing our own protocol, similar to bittorrent.

I dont think we are similar with anyone else, we are THE FIRST ICO 2.0 TO HOLD THE FUNDS AND RELEASE ON MILESTONES.
+ no other token is backed up by so much utility ( you get real share from Ethearnal(profit, decisions, job applications)

We are not just "wanna be", I've been working on freelancing platforms for years. On fiverr alone, we are one of the best, https://fiverr.com/youngceaser

The freelancing market is trillions, bigger than Google, Facebok and all cryptocurrencies, togethet. What you mean "the market is not so big"?

RaptorusKing

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:01:31 PM

Hello everyone! I'm among those who do like the video explanation - and i'm thankful for that, makes things short and clear... But what i don't understand is those people who judge the situation when someone isn't happy. Who would they be? Why should I trust them if I'm on the receiving end
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:08:20 PM

the project seem interesting, i tried to go on site for get more information but it's not working
is it still under construction?
TheNerd (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 09:17:51 PM

Hello everyone! I'm among those who do like the video explanation - and i'm thankful for that, makes things short and clear... But what i don't understand is those people who judge the situation when someone isn't happy. Who would they be? Why should I trust them if I'm on the receiving end

Everyone that holds enough tokens to stake can be a moderator.
The listing creator decides how many tokens he requires to be staked. Then the pool of moderators collectively need to stake that much. With min being 5% and max 33%.
When you decide a dispute successfully you can more than double your staked tokens, hence make money/rep by being moderator.
It's explain in great detail in the whitepaper Smiley

the project seem interesting, i tried to go on site for get more information but it's not working

No the site is working, our uptime monitor haven't reported downtime.
Can you let me know what browser you are using and what exactly you get on the site, if possible screenshot would be great.

RaptorusKing

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:22:56 PM

When you decide a dispute successfully you can more than double your staked tokens, hence make money/rep by being moderator - sounds a bit like a "justice for sale", tbh.
But i'll prefer to read the wp before judging hard myself. Thanks for the answer.
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:39:02 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 09:49:59 PM by ju34400

No the site is working, our uptime monitor haven't reported downtime.
Can you let me know what browser you are using and what exactly you get on the site, if possible screenshot would be great.

i use chrome, i tried on firefox its same just loading .......
but it works on iexplore so the problem is adblock

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: