Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:59:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin fees will NEVER come down  (Read 1065 times)
jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:41:20 PM

the bitcoin fees are quiet low the last time i checked and that was less than twenty four hours ago, and the fees stood at nine cents and that to me is really low and good enough for transactions. i don't consider it going lower than that as it is just perfect except on days when there is congestion in the network and you want to be placed on priority list
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:36:42 PM

This is kinda given. As demand increases and supply decreases, transaction fees will certainly increase. People behind this whole thing may have the impression that users don't have a choice but to go through the transactions if they wanna make use of their BTC. So it's kind of a trap. But hey, that's just how things work right?

Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:16:02 PM

It is possible that it will increase more.
I think that fees is one of the things that keeps it working and aside from that it may be somehow connected to legality and security too in my opinion.
I think that expecting for less fees brings no justice to faster transactions because we are massive in population. This just like traffic.
If it serves well then I think fees are important.
Not unless LN is available I guess.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:19:52 PM

the bitcoin fees are quiet low the last time i checked and that was less than twenty four hours ago, and the fees stood at nine cents and that to me is really low and good enough for transactions. i don't consider it going lower than that as it is just perfect except on days when there is congestion in the network and you want to be placed on priority list
Yes bitcoin transaction fees was fair now as we see, it was not that high compare to last time that I made transaction. For me the transaction fee was good because the people behind the transaction that we are making also need to get some income from us. But the sad thing was sometimes it was so expensive to the point that half of youroney will be put in the fee.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:20:18 PM

I think bitcoin transactions fees reduced than December 2017, and it's gradually decreasing. I hope in this year, bitcoin will improve in Transactions fees and its speed. In December to March, Bitcoin transactions fee was horrible to me, but now I am almost happy with it.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:20:57 PM

Lightening network and lower fees is on the sides of bitcoin now, I hope it stays like it is right now. It has potential to go cross the previous all time high very soon later this year.
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:22:38 PM

if the fees would never come down than in a slightest better coin people would shift into it by leaving the adoption of btc aside, there are many people that wait for it such as the btccash ceo and others.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
kiumilo0o

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:28:30 PM

I think the bitcoin transaction fee adjustment is very good, at present bitcoin transaction fees are quite high this will affect the psychology of new investors.
Lucifers

Activity: 107
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:33:00 PM

Certainly going up or down depending on the bitcoin price itself. Because when the bitcoin price at that time is high its fee also go up as more people who transact using bitcoin.
Main ML

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:53:24 PM

This title is really important. Thanks to Bitcoin we entered a new era.
Many people earned huge bucks thanks to BitCoin.
We started making fast and cheap money transfers with Blockchain. They were all thanks to bitcoin and other coins.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:50:06 AM

Seems to me that less fees is a bit inconvenient to the system itself. It needs to generate to enable these transactions. It is just like any other transaction but made faster and I think that is a plus credit about it. More or less, I think it will gradually increase more when it is already taxable.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:33:30 AM

I do not think there is anything lasting in this world, one of which is bitcoin. Sometimes the cost of falling and rising it adjusts the market price. The rise and fall in bitcoin prices I think is normal, maybe we can adjust it ourselves. New investors can also be influenced by high bitcoin prices. So I think it's wise to use bitcoin.
LillyPye

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:55:25 AM

Many scientists predicted that it will be raised in the future. I think it can not come down.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:56:57 AM

think about it if you were a miner, and have learnt that you can charge XXX for transaction why would you be happy to again charge just one X?

Because there is nothing else to process so why to not earn X instead of $0?
This is pure supply and demand structure. Miners adjust prices to that, nothing more or less.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:55:16 AM

This is just how the world works. Bitcoin became a "Store of Value" Rather than a "Way of transacting" now. They have a choice to increase the block size for transactions to be faster, but they never did. Well, I guess you better find another coin if you want faster transactions.

i don't consider it going lower than that as it is just perfect except on days when there is congestion in the network and you want to be placed on priority list. Bitcoin transactions have certain price and the miners need their share so expecting for fees to be zero it's not realistic. Nothing comes completely for free and so it's the situation with Bitcoin, using it has some price.
Stavr1992

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:55:37 AM

Bitcoin investments will be relevant long, but people still have not yet all realize that this currency already here, and her paying the price for the home, machine, apartments. Influx of money to digital money still begins.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:13:58 AM

bitcoin is not much different with the development of fiat currency, the more bitcoin users in the world, surely everyone also wants to gain profit, and the cost of bitcoin will be higher, not more down.

lonelma

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

I find the Bitcoin it follow the value of the Bitcoin, It will not be specified for xác định rằng the accounts are up to up. While while have a contact of a business can be prefix to be have a payment must be be an and this requires an to see a service fee do third cung cấp.
ruslan4040

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:05:34 AM

LMAO the fees are now less than twenty cents, and you were saying that they were never going to go lower than 20 - 30 - 40 - 50 bucks. Man, you are crazy.
I still remember those times, but i did not move a single bitcoin because of those fees.
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:00:40 AM

indeed, that is the reality, because now Bitcoin is highly valued.
look at the back of 2016, Bitcoin has not been appreciated and the transaction fee is small.
but my expectation forwards Bitcoin so little more for ny transaction costs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: