Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:43:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is everyone "Cashing out"  (Read 1107 times)
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:11:50 AM

In 2013, everyone thought that bitcoin had reached $ 1200 and less than 800-1000 would not fall, but bitcoin fell to $ 250.
Many do not know what a real panic sale is.

Imagine waking up tomorrow with 2.5k bitcoins. everyone would be selling and screaming here and the smart people buying all their cash on BTC

That drop to 250 happened over the course of several months.

Stuff like that doesn't happen overnight apart from a flash crash here and there due to thin order books.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:14:38 AM

But now, the cryptocurrency market will cool before the holidays and we will go on a new rise , to conquer new heights
Lifes

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:15:06 AM

Maybe natural drop or christmas cash out
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:18:41 AM

Just noticed a sudden drop in all the top cryptos, is there a large cash out for fiat in progress??
Yeah, that is also my prediction, I think there are several of big investors cashing out these past few days, maybe because it's Christmas and we cannot blame them to cash out because they already earn profit with their big capitals. So for sure, yes! They are cashing out.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:22:49 AM

The price will be back to normal again. I think the price of all crypto down now because already overbought and not because everyone cashout cause Chritmas and iam sure all coin rebounce again in a few days

babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:25:42 AM

I think every savvy investors may be cashing out. It is unprofessional of creator of some prominent altcoin to have declared that they sold every single coin of their own created coin and some other coin they held. Basing such action on conflict of interest. If the owner of enterprise is cashing out, what do you think investors would do?
percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:30:30 AM

Sell now.... or you loose everything.... Roll Eyes

We have seen this million times before. Take a break go outside, forget charts for few days.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:38:43 AM

This is the first scene of "Game of CryptoCash"
They first send too many transactions to bitcoin network then switched miners to bitcoin cash. now bitcoin network is almost dead. "Game Of Crypto"
P.S  : just a scenario from my imagination.
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:39:18 AM

Quote from: rick
ou812 link=topic=2629475.msg26756192#msg26756192 date=1513910123
Just noticed a sudden drop in all the top cryptos, is there a large cash out for fiat in progress??
No I'm not, i just continue to hold through this market correction. I believe the price of my alts will recover and even though the price is down but I'm still in profit since the time i bought them. The market is in bearish condition so it's better to hold rather than sell at loss.

heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:39:28 AM

I think I say yes because not all goods and some stuffs are we can buy online you can only use it in an online business or online payment. Here in my country are not really have a high technology gadgets but some little places that's why I always cashout to buy goods to eat.

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:49:51 AM

I suppose it is, because of few things. The new year and Christmas are coming, and people needs fiat currency for presents. Also price was really high, and some people thought it was good time for selling. But this drop in price is not something we should worry about.
1satyros1

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:52:55 AM

Agree with all of you, but there is a lot of pumping and dumping in the smaller coins. 'Smart' money has entered in the market and this is how they make a living...Also, this market is a money launderer's wet dream! Especially for insiders/developers, are dropping very large amounts....
Also, what is it with the all the weed-coins? They are all up like 800%!
powermagic

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:54:43 AM

I will see what happens and try to understand it.
to take a good step forward his for my self, better view and understand, megikuti or against the current
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:00:59 AM

Probably whales are cashing out and the middle to low volume holders did followed with the hype or has a feeling of FOMO. Majority of the listed coins on the coinmarketcap were all affected and there's no one that can avoid this thing. On these days the best thing to do is to wait for it's increase or while waiting for that pump again and greener pastures, take the ride of buying your desired coins because after this it will really pump.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
GodMode
Copper Member

Activity: 179

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:02:40 AM

I suppose it is, because of few things. The new year and Christmas are coming, and people needs fiat currency for presents. Also price was really high, and some people thought it was good time for selling. But this drop in price is not something we should worry about.

Don't worry, be happy Wink. Keep calm an and buy crypto Wink

0xUniverse.com - (Revolutionary Blockchain-Based Game) | https://sunday.games/supernova/ - The intergalactic adventure starts here!
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:10:07 AM

Yes, in the last few days we see how in the market the crypto currency is heavily "stormy". All these metamorphoses on the market occur against the backdrop of the rapid growth of unconfirmed transactions in the Bitcoin network, the number of which at some points exceeded 140 thousand. This state of affairs may indicate a planned attack on the bitcoin network. People, seeing a sharp decline of Bitcoin, and predicting a further decline, begin to withdraw money from their wallets. It turns out "hermeneutic circle." The more people deduce money - the more the price of Bitcoin falls. And vice versa.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:12:38 AM

My guess would be yes, a lot of people have cashed out to fiat which is why we are seeing over 200 billion gone from cyptocurrency.  I would also think that the money will flow back in once they see the market is green again.  Right now almost everything in the market is at a loss, so they are just protecting their investment by selling for fiat. 
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:17:52 AM

maybe beacuse of Christmas people are cashing out to celebrate but it was predicted by analysts that panic will happen and there is no need to panic we need to hold  our alts. it will over soon and then btc may hit 50k. who knows

CryptoClown

Activity: 261

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:21:39 AM

Yeah the Christmas cash-in

Agree. I didn't cash out but most probably a lot are doing it because it'll be Christmas in just a few days and they're going to need the money. But if I were them I'd sell some shares during ATH last week for more funds. I envy those who have buying power nowadays.
chrismaher

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:35:36 AM

The game is playing as it was supposed to
The big bankers will be loving this you no  they made all this hype
And it will just be the same again only the next times it go’s up
Who no’s where it will stop?
It will drop 50% in the next day it all most all ready as
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print