Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:00:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is everyone "Cashing out"  (Read 1107 times)
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:05:56 AM

I think Bitcoin needs this correction. And lots of people were saying that Bitcoin was going to go down near half of his value and then it is going to jump more higher. We are going to see if the jump of the price is going to be true or not.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:06:23 AM

We are not even at XMAS yes so I think if the markets correct anymore there will be a mass panic sell and crash, already 40% crash in 3 days is enough to set the markets tumbling. I think next few days we will see Bitcoin below 10k USD and all the major alts down another 50-70% so then all those peeps who bought recently and who are holding will be the big losers while the earlier whales profit taking make huge gains. Unfortunately I just moved house and couldn't sell my coins in time at a profit so am in big loss right now as a holder.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Davehad

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:08:25 AM

I'm not cashing out lol - in it for the longer term 1-2 year +.  TBH 5 years minimum is probably the best time frame.
nunzio2012

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:12:49 AM

Just noticed a sudden drop in all the top cryptos, is there a large cash out for fiat in progress??

No, GDAX are continuing with their market manipulations. When the BITCOIN price hit the 12.8K-13.3K level, they forbid the buy orders, trying to add additional pressure.
GDAX is now on my blacklist and I will never use them again.

Is GDAX really controlling the market value of bitcoin? I thought it is in the hands of all the investors in bitcoin. People are a bit scared right now that they will lose their profit. That's why, I think is the reason.

No, they are not controlling the market value of Bitcoin, but they can manipulate it, because they are 'one of the trusted' exchanges and they do. Like stopping the buy orders. This mean people there can't buy bitcoin, but can only sell, pushing the price down.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █
       █
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:24:42 AM

Just noticed a sudden drop in all the top cryptos, is there a large cash out for fiat in progress??
most of the holders are, but don't worry about the fall if you cash out before the fall well congrats to you, if not we just need to wait till the new year comes, im pretty sure it will climb up more than the old record ! so stay holding!
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:33:05 AM

I don't think people cash out yet. It was just a correction and recovered back quickly.
I HODL like a king. There is no reason to cash out yet.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 02:35:31 AM

This is festival season of many international people and x-mas is coming in 2 days and they are selling to enjoy their festival. When they come back to market after holidays, it will again start to go upward. Ups and downs come and go. Whenever a market touch its resistance level, it drops a little bit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:39:25 AM

Yeah the Christmas cash-in

Yeah I'm one of them with a lot of sale this Christmas rush this is the best time of the year to cashout and so many people have this mentality I don't know the data yet if this if this is the time of the year where Bitcoin is crashing but all know is everyone to take out their profit.
JamesIV

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:42:03 AM

haha.... altright, the investors have withdraw their money before Christmas day. They wanna get profit before Chinese, Korean, Japanese gorvernment collect income tax from trading.

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:15:43 AM

Nope, I think this happens every years, as i aware in the last 2 years, when christmas is will come the price are drop, Almost of them i guess, but in this year i've seen something diffrent, Nah I decide dont cashing out all, for some reasons which one of my reason are because ripple.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:21:56 AM

i think so, because bitcoin's price goes down, so it means so many investors are selling their bitcoin as of this week, since holiday season is coming to us.
hran1085

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:22:31 AM

I am not impacted by the dip, but I don't want it happen. ever again
Rodge182

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:24:36 AM

I think the dip was over. Lucky for those who were not scared of the sudden drop of bitcoin. It had already been back to 14K. I hope the so called 'cashing out' is finished.
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:31:43 AM

they cashing-out because most them are trying to ride the downtrend. and most trader on the middle are suffering. they ride with a lost. maybe its time to buy some. and people saying above that the dip is over. i think the dip will trying to repeat.

Rodge182

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:34:32 AM

they cashing-out because most them are trying to ride the downtrend. and most trader on the middle are suffering. they ride with a lost. maybe its time to buy some. and people saying above that the dip is over. i think the dip will trying to repeat.

Its the natural thing in bitcoin, price will go up and down in an unexpected way. Lucky for those who have bought bitcoin yesterday.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:38:23 AM

no im not. im not typical person who just sell his asset just because its drop cause some coin affect it. i believe altcoin will recover and will show the great nature of its ownself

Rodge182

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:45:12 AM

no im not. im not typical person who just sell his asset just because its drop cause some coin affect it. i believe altcoin will recover and will show the great nature of its ownself

If you are really wise, You will sell when it had pump and buy when it dipped. It is more like a winning strategy for me.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:51:21 AM

May be big whales are take their funds back. I still hold my bitcoin and hope the price pump again. I think yes, large cash out for fiat, but the funds will be back to bitcoin  Wink . People who understand cryptocurrency will not miss any chance to get profit from it.

Rodge182

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:59:14 AM

May be big whales are take their funds back. I still hold my bitcoin and hope the price pump again. I think yes, large cash out for fiat, but the funds will be back to bitcoin  Wink . People who understand cryptocurrency will not miss any chance to get profit from it.

Well try to do both though. Try to cash in for a while just for financial security reason. It is a matter of understanding how the market goes.
Good tbc

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:15:52 AM

Possibly Yes, Most people are cashing out because they've got some bill to settle. usually at times like this it does happen, but by next year there is hope of great rise in price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: