Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:07:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I sold everything  (Read 2002 times)
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:42:35 PM

You should have study the market and know how it works before jumping into it,bitcoin is  volatile  and speculative. In business it is either you gain or you loss,it is all about risk.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smpdytz

Activity: 122
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:45:16 PM

That will happened in any market i decide this as a good opportunity and buy some btc in $13,000 .btc or any other altcoin not always gives us a profit we have to be patient dont worry btc will recover their lost within in a weeks
phpdev3

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:46:30 PM

I think it is not for you! If you sell it and find another better way to earn is nice for you.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:47:18 PM

Well if that is your decision, it's up to you. Atleast as you said you still gain a profit upon selling your bitcoin. There's no wrong or right decision as long as you stand for it. As we all know bitcoin is volatile, it goes up and down, so we should know when to buy or sell our bitcoin to gain profit from it.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:07:23 PM

My friend did the same. He sold all his BTCs for fear of price. The end of the year was very good to get rich. We will see what will bring in 2018.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 09:40:59 PM

It is a choice and also personal I hope you did the right thing not to regret later because cant tell what tomorrow holds, for me I think is the best chance to get more against the future for a better profit.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:47:57 PM

Yeah btc becomes very risky today. I prefer altcoins with strong groundbase and try to make long term holdings due to the fact that today I just put only part of my time to crypto. Hope one day I will give more time to crypto and switch my main job))

chrischinook

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:51:10 PM

The best thing that i did was, made all my investments, both on BTC and a number of altcoin and deleted all the exchange apps from my phone. I now only check at night before i go to bed. That's it. It really helped bring focus back to work and family.
Desperaboss

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:57:19 PM

Come on guys, this is a correction of the btc price, no need to panic. Time to buy alts at low price and make some profit within the next weeks.

chrischinook

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:01:11 PM

Yeah btc becomes very risky today. I prefer altcoins with strong groundbase and try to make long term holdings due to the fact that today I just put only part of my time to crypto. Hope one day I will give more time to crypto and switch my main job))

This "hobby" is super time consuming. The other part is, it also mentally very straining. But let's not forget, to really invest your life on this, you have to get used to the ups and downs. That is just part of life.
TheBTCpost

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:03:38 PM

Hi there,

first I want to say this (because I think many people that feel bad will read this as well) :

I think it that the price of BTC will go up again.. I cannot be sure, noone can, but it will probably be ok again.

But....I sold everything... My cryptocurrency that is Smiley
The reason is that I can not grasp the reason of the cause behind the value changing so much whenever it happens.

"ooooh now it went up a lot"...
"aaaaah now it went down a lot"

Then you google and google and wonder....WHY? Why did it go up a lot. Why did it go down a lot.
Sometimes you can find out about some guy with influence that said something on a conference on the other side of the World.
Sometimes it is because a site like coinbase made a mistake or introduced something new..

If lots of people buy, it goes up.
If lots of people sell, it goes down.
I understand...

But if I look at the big picture, it is still a mystery Smiley

So..while I still had a little bit of profit I sold everything.

I did not put in my life savings, but still enough to make me feel bad if the bitcoin would go down a lot more.

I also have to think about taxes (I hate doing taxes!). Here in Scandinavia I have to write down everything. All the order numbers, the amounts,,.... I will take me hours of looking up how to do it properly.
And then I have  to pay 30% taxes over the profit because they validate the bitcoin like a lottery here (and I see the resemblance as well!)
I also bought it from websites from other countries and then the amounts are of course in the wrong valuta... .....horrible....  Wink

I wish all of you "bitcoiners" a very happy 2018. May all of you have profits!! (I feel like a ferengi all of a sudden)

And ehh...I probably will be back again. Just like a lottery, it is a bit of a "kick" one can get out of having a profit.

Demesmaeker

I hear you but I put originaly 4 k into crypto and never have I seen a balance as big as I have now

I think it has allot to do with timing. And some will power to hodl to the time is right
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:07:06 PM

I think you risked a lot by selling everything and buying Bitcoin. Never trust anything 100%. And I pray to god you are not a short termn investor, because hey, your risk increased x10!
I would like to add with a famous quotation “Never check the depth of sea with both of your legs”. In life we have some necessities, and after that we have some relaxations and privileges. If you have sold all your privileges, I will not say anything on that because they don’t matter but if you have sold your necessities, like your home, your farm or your car, then I will say that your move is childish and you must bring a little bit maturity towards your responsibilities.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:10:57 PM

dont worry the tech behind bitcoin very strong and promising remember buy when others sell and sell when others buy
Yes this is all about the selling and buying when you come to trade. You have to see the market deeply what all is going to happen and what is happening right now. What is actual time of selling and what is best time to buy, this is all trading and this is the only success you must be learning from your experiences. Like now, you must know best time it is to buy, so go for buying bitcoins.
Olena9797

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:57:56 PM

Aaaaah its so sad. Its the 4th or 5th time already when market goes down. But you should turn off your emotions in this deal cause "2 steps down 5 up". I wish you good luck in the next year!

w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:16:32 AM

When you've been around for a while you know that this is how the crypto game goes and you'll get used to these patterns.
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:40:02 AM

if you are not believer of bitcoin you are probably not suit for bitcoin trading.
we all know that it is normal for bitcoin to go ups and down and that is the right way to sell. not going to do the buy high and sell in low price. the main goal is buy low and sell high with that you can go earn profit . the problem in newbie in trading is they panic a lot makes them pull out their earning especially bitcoin . You need to DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH for you to get the right algorithm of coins behavior in charts.
NiceSoft12

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:45:03 AM

Hi there,

first I want to say this (because I think many people that feel bad will read this as well) :

I think it that the price of BTC will go up again.. I cannot be sure, noone can, but it will probably be ok again.

The reason is that I can not grasp the reason of the cause behind the value changing so much whenever it happens.

Then you google and google and wonder....WHY? Why did it go up a lot. Why did it go down a lot.
Sometimes you can find out about some guy with influence that said something on a conference on the other side of the World.
Sometimes it is because a site like coinbase made a mistake or introduced something new..

I understand...

I did not put in my life savings, but still enough to make me feel bad if the bitcoin would go down a lot more.

I also have to think about taxes (I hate doing taxes!). Here in Scandinavia I have to write down everything. All the order numbers, the amounts,,.... I will take me hours of looking up how to do it properly.
And then I have  to pay 30% taxes over the profit because they validate the bitcoin like a lottery here (and I see the resemblance as well!)
I also bought it from websites from other countries and then the amounts are of course in the wrong valuta... .....horrible....  Wink

I wish all of you "bitcoiners" a very happy 2018. May all of you have profits!! (I feel like a ferengi all of a sudden)

And ehh...I probably will be back again. Just like a lottery, it is a bit of a "kick" one can get out of having a profit.

Demesmaeker

Good play. BTC will look grim in the coming years, but buying when it is sub $3k is not a bad idea.
chacha66

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:50:44 AM

too much tax in scandinavia, but i hear things are nice there- cold but nice. You panic sold. Not great. Btc for 10-20%. The rest alt couns, some great ones out there and real cheap , all the best chappie , enjoy. Ask your gov to reduce the price of booze over there, that sh*t aint funny, I might come visit if ya do ,  peace bro
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:55:52 AM

I have heard from many crypto experts that if you are new to cryptocurrency invest only 10% of your savings in it, if you are looking for stability then you at a wrong place. Cryptocurrency is extremely volatile as we all saw it once again, only risk bearers are fortunate here. I am lucky I purchased below 12K, I hope it were not the one you sold. Wink
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:09:00 AM

Hi there,

I understand...

Demesmaeker

If you are happy with your results then to my mind there is no such thing as a bad time to sell, it's easy to look back and say 'oh well I could've waited and had more' but that's incorrect logic, you do not know the future. I wish you the best now you have packed up your cryptocurrency bags and moved on.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: