Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 08:39:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I sold everything  (Read 2002 times)
prodigys

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

i planing to sell mine too, when it reach 20k
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:17:17 PM

20k is the milestone that bitcoin will cross in any case...why sell at this moment, when the value will clearly grow?
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:22:59 PM

Before we enter in cryptocurrency world, we already know that prices are volatile. Maybe you are now just tired and stressed in this kind of world. Wish you have made a right decision mate
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:44:01 AM

Before we enter in cryptocurrency world, we already know that prices are volatile. Maybe you are now just tired and stressed in this kind of world. Wish you have made a right decision mate

Perhaps he's just expecting too much when he started with crypto. Many people are like that thinking that bitcoin is easy money when in reality, you need to work hard as well and endure failures and losses.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:58:53 AM

It's up to you right, all those reasons are just unclear reasons for you to leave the bitcoin world but I do not think that makes any sense to me at all.
And I think you are a person who is very sorry for having sold all these precious assets, lest you cry if you see the bitcoin in 2018 you will be victorious blood all the regrets must be behind.
so prepare yourself with a surprise what will be given bitcoin.

BTCYogi

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:01:38 AM

good decision
But how much is "I sold everything"?
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:05:17 AM

Most people just want instant money to get them rich in a second, and they dont want to invest their time first to learn how to earn the money from it. Just forget let this kind of people do whateer they want to helping such people will only make your head aches, they will keep complaining why they are not rich yet after investing like $1000 in crypto since last week LOL

ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:11:33 AM

I think in 2018 the price of this bitcoin increases Because we can see from the many enthusiasts who become interested in this bitcoin.So there is a great opportunity for them in searching for luck but never once regret once sold all assets.Because there is no great influence for you in the future if it does not start moving quickly in doing business back with confidence.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:12:30 AM

Well if that is your decision, it's up to you. Atleast as you said you still gain a profit upon selling your bitcoin. There's no wrong or right decision as long as you stand for it. As we all know bitcoin is volatile, it goes up and down, so we should know when to buy or sell our bitcoin to gain profit from it.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:14:25 AM

There are many who say that bitcoin is easy to get, but actually we have to work hard and play brain to get it, indeed people who are new to bitcoin, it's always easy to get a stove and then assume that bitcoin is something negative. For example if you do not understand about bitcoin need not say it's a bad thing.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Mahbubeco

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:49:24 AM

why??? are you scared of losing money?
If you sold your bitcoin, invest some money to buy again and set a target to your goal.
I hope, you won't be disappointed.
Jon88

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

20k is the milestone that bitcoin will cross in any case...why sell at this moment, when the value will clearly grow?

Why hold BTC when you can make more money holding altcoins?
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:08:16 PM

Well there will always be an ups and downs in the market thats how the market works ,its a cycle after a bull run there will be bears.

Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:21:48 PM

Perhaps he's just expecting too much when he started with crypto. Many people are like that thinking that bitcoin is easy money when in reality, you need to work hard as well and endure failures and losses.

I agree with you gabmen, most people come into crypto world (bitcoin in particular) because they see the consistent rise in the bitcoin price, not looking at the loss that might come and how to control their emotions.
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:30:17 PM

I think you may have made the right decision. But maybe someday you will regret this decision. I think crypto is going to be the future, now just starting
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:35:56 PM

If you sold it when it was 20K they you still can make a good profit rebuying it at 15K Smiley
In these cases I would not recommend to hold or sell EVERYTHING, but to make a compromise and sell just a part, so that on one side you will perhaps gain less, but on the other one you will also perhaps lose less.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:45:32 PM

yes, there are so many people who think investing in cryptocurrency is very easy and quick to get a profit, but the reality is not according to what they imagine. because in my opinion, we must be patient in order to get profit in cryptocurrency don't easily panic.
ferdaus

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:52:09 PM

It's the foolish idea. I too have done such a fool many times, and after that, I have to suffer a lot.If there is enough room for sale then sell it after saving.
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:22:01 AM

Invest only on your means if you can't afford it then don't invest into something in which the exchange for that is everything you have because let us all think of all the possibilities that can happen especially the worst case scenarios.

Stellina

Activity: 476
Merit: 106

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:26:26 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 07:31:46 AM by Stellina

Congratulations!!! I also want to feel  free again from the crypt, but not yet ready

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: