Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:19:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I sold everything  (Read 2002 times)
ollamalitzci

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:46:35 AM

I sometimes feel as though I should just sell out so I can count myself as a for sure winner. But nah  Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:47:24 AM

Hi there,

first I want to say this (because I think many people that feel bad will read this as well) :

I think it that the price of BTC will go up again.. I cannot be sure, noone can, but it will probably be ok again.

But....I sold everything... My cryptocurrency that is Smiley
The reason is that I can not grasp the reason of the cause behind the value changing so much whenever it happens.

"ooooh now it went up a lot"...
"aaaaah now it went down a lot"

Then you google and google and wonder....WHY? Why did it go up a lot. Why did it go down a lot.
Sometimes you can find out about some guy with influence that said something on a conference on the other side of the World.
Sometimes it is because a site like coinbase made a mistake or introduced something new..

If lots of people buy, it goes up.
If lots of people sell, it goes down.
I understand...

But if I look at the big picture, it is still a mystery Smiley

So..while I still had a little bit of profit I sold everything.

I did not put in my life savings, but still enough to make me feel bad if the bitcoin would go down a lot more.

I also have to think about taxes (I hate doing taxes!). Here in Scandinavia I have to write down everything. All the order numbers, the amounts,,.... I will take me hours of looking up how to do it properly.
And then I have  to pay 30% taxes over the profit because they validate the bitcoin like a lottery here (and I see the resemblance as well!)
I also bought it from websites from other countries and then the amounts are of course in the wrong valuta... .....horrible....  Wink

I wish all of you "bitcoiners" a very happy 2018. May all of you have profits!! (I feel like a ferengi all of a sudden)

And ehh...I probably will be back again. Just like a lottery, it is a bit of a "kick" one can get out of having a profit.

Demesmaeker

If someone ask me to give a risk taker award to someone i will probably chose you. Taking a risk is a part of life and we can't gain profit without taking risk. But there's a limit and you have cross it. How you can sell your everything even you know its a volatile. Anyways you don't need to panic, You should apply hard patience. Everyone is disappointing with bitcoins price but i believe next year will bring some good news for bitcoins.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:55:35 AM

It's not bad. A profit is a profit. No matter how big or small it is. Don't get yourself worked up that the price has gone up or anything when you already sold everything. You can always jump back in if you want. Good luck on your next one if ever!
xiaoyu666

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:04:34 PM

Don't regret it, because it doesn't work.
You should be optimistic.
Because you've got a lot of rewards.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:06:36 PM

Hi there,

first I want to say this (because I think many people that feel bad will read this as well) :

I think it that the price of BTC will go up again.. I cannot be sure, noone can, but it will probably be ok again.

The reason is that I can not grasp the reason of the cause behind the value changing so much whenever it happens.

Then you google and google and wonder....WHY? Why did it go up a lot. Why did it go down a lot.
Sometimes you can find out about some guy with influence that said something on a conference on the other side of the World.
Sometimes it is because a site like coinbase made a mistake or introduced something new..

I understand...

I did not put in my life savings, but still enough to make me feel bad if the bitcoin would go down a lot more.

I also have to think about taxes (I hate doing taxes!). Here in Scandinavia I have to write down everything. All the order numbers, the amounts,,.... I will take me hours of looking up how to do it properly.
And then I have  to pay 30% taxes over the profit because they validate the bitcoin like a lottery here (and I see the resemblance as well!)
I also bought it from websites from other countries and then the amounts are of course in the wrong valuta... .....horrible....  Wink

I wish all of you "bitcoiners" a very happy 2018. May all of you have profits!! (I feel like a ferengi all of a sudden)

And ehh...I probably will be back again. Just like a lottery, it is a bit of a "kick" one can get out of having a profit.

Demesmaeker

It's is very risky to sell Bitcoin specially if we don't make a plan or decision before we do it. I remembered when I sell Bitcoin, it was my first time and I don't know what will happened, i admit that time I don't have any idea of bitcoin is increasing nor decreasing it value all I know is that it was just constant and not changing. I read something about the this forum and it was about how Bitcoin was changing, I was curious so I read it and that was the only moment that I learned that Bitcoin is risky to sell nor to buy, that we must remember when it will rise up and drops down.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:26:04 PM

If someone ask me to give a risk taker award to someone i will probably chose you. Taking a risk is a part of life and we can't gain profit without taking risk. But there's a limit and you have cross it. How you can sell your everything even you know its a volatile. Anyways you don't need to panic, You should apply hard patience. Everyone is disappointing with bitcoins price but i believe next year will bring some good news for bitcoins.

Yes, the risk will always be there. So, if you invest with a cryptocurrency that is volatile, then you should understand the market analysis well, and keep in mind is do not put eggs in one basket. It's the easiest prevention to avoid the risk of big losses.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
narrgal

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:48:12 PM

Well you sound like a reasonable guy, you didn't sell your house like some people did, so don't blame yourself, at least you have learned something.
MG42

Activity: 205
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:02:21 AM

Hi there,

I understand...

Demesmaeker

Hi!
I can say you are genius for selling your bitcoins at that time.
Many bitcoiners are in big regret for not selling like you.
freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

Hi!
I can say you are genius for selling your bitcoins at that time.
Many bitcoiners are in big regret for not selling like you.

And instead of saying that they regret it, they keep telling more people to buy and "HODL" - basically they are trying to scam others to buy to get the price up so that they themselves can sell. Data already shows that the HODL'ers have indeed been selling
dimbaba

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:41:42 PM

It usually strikes to the newcomers in this business who had been hearing a lucrative investment only from this, when the price start to fall imaginable losses will got. I know these is hard time, when Bitcoin fall dip again, not everyone ready for it. We all knew that Bitcoin is risky when we joined this community.
Syarief28

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

growth and the main thing is choosing the right portfolio!
makadaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:50:27 PM

it turns out how competently the author sold its assets is not it? Grin

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
maxman190

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:32:41 AM

Now the whole essence of bitcoin is directed at the fact that people started to sell because after a long time there were no colossal changes, the silly sold everything and goes out, and the patient wait.
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:56:49 AM

In this whole story I did not like two things - that in Scandinavia it turns out to be necessary to pay taxes on income received from trading crypto-currencies, and the second - that it was not necessary to rush to sell bitcoin.

Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 11:02:03 AM

It's really sad that you sold everything you know and about your complaints that bitcoin prices changes quickly is because of how volatile it is. But one thing that you need to know is that the price will definitely increase so don't sell at this low price.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:11:17 AM

the author in vain you all sold of course because it will still grow well and all those who sold bitkoin very much regret. remember my words

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:18:42 AM

If you sold all that's your choice and may have a deeper reason than that. I am sure, very positive that the markets will rally and will bring a turn around in the bitcoin prices and will make the pessimists turn red in envy and make the crypto enthusiasts a lot more happier and encouraged.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:54:48 AM

just wondering , you said that your country asking tax for bitcoin , how can they do that ? as i know that bitcoin is anyonmous for the user
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

We all know that not all can accept bitcoin. Bitcoin has been themouth talk of most and very speculative by reason of its volatility. By that reason there is definitely going to be times where it will increase and at times it will drastically fall. I think its a wise decision you made.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:10:02 PM

Many people are dissapointed because of bitcoin volatility. no one can predict bitcoin prices. We should take a risk, it might be very good opportunity, if you sure that bitcoin and blockchain technology is the future of medium of exchange then you should buy it now.
As of now many people was totally dissappointed because the price of bitcoin was totally down. I agree that no one can predict what would be the price of bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is very risky because it is volatile but do not be scared and just believe on bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: