Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 12:31:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin expectation end of 2018  (Read 2118 times)
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:01:46 PM

$ 20000 is the highest price to date. I think bitcoin is in need of stability and upgrading because the bitcoin trading speed is slow. If possible in 2018, the bitcoin will reach $ 30000.

waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:08:55 PM

If the bitcoin increases to $ 50,000 then that is not possible. Bitcoin has a strong growth momentum and is currently undergoing price revisions, but may rebound in March next year. I think $ 25000 will be the next destination.

Sorliand

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:06:45 PM

A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.

50k is so big but when big players add million in small market "Bitcoin" it is easy to break 10,000$.

old players now using them bitcoins and Spamming network to make some profits
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:17:58 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 07:08:40 PM by bitcad4u

A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.

50k is so big but when big players add million in small market "Bitcoin" it is easy to break 10,000$.

old players now using them bitcoins and Spamming network to make some profits

Bitcoin ill crossed the value of 50k$ for sure,this is due to many had adopt into bitcoin now.Even now many had move to inverse in bitcoin rather than a gold.So we can expect this in more number at the end of this year.
If you hold till the 2018 year end you will get huge dollars in pocket.
negamus

Activity: 245

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:34:53 PM

It will be between $16,000 and $18,000, i am sure about that, because everybody is saying so.
But what if we see the price over twenty thousand dollars again? IT would be probably the definetely christmas gift for me, oh my god.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
berrymenalo

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:41:42 PM

it is really stressful for investors to see the price of bitcoin dropping to fast now nearly 12000$ from this price at the end of the year, i can see not much hope to witness the price reach 50000$ at the end of the year 2018, it may reach 25000$ is maximum.

i think bitcoin's price will grow much faster if everyone stops trying to sell the highs and buy the lows. If everyone just makes a concerted effort to hold their coins for the next 365 days, the price would reach astronomical heights

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1472593)
std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:40:31 PM

it is very hard to judge the future of bitcoin coz it has very wild up and down if you compare it with stock markert of gold market , yes bitcoin is preacious and something reveloutionary but it has been a baby gient now and moves harder as it gets heavier so that i don't think bitcoin crosses 40k in the end of 2018 , because the volume would goes so high that then , and it gets very heavy to move fast.

HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:08:13 PM

According to the information I learn from a lot of articles about Bitcoin, 2018 promises to be a year of explosive rates Bitcoin market in 2018 cryptocurrency will seem a lot more active salvaged copper ICO born. Besides the Bitcoin exchange rate is predicted to increase to 100 000 dollars by the end of 2018, so the potential for investing in the Bitcoin from now.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:14:05 PM

A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.

Who are these traders? If the same movement or wave will happen on 2018 then this is possible. For this year of 2017, everyone was only expecting that the price of bitcoin will be stable at end of the year at $2,000 but it all goes more than with it. And since they are "large" trader there must be some insight that there will be new whales that are going to pump bitcoin as expected we've been through a dip so expect pump but $50k is quite high for me.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bhadnaufal

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:16:51 PM

There is too much stuff that needs to happen for it to raise to 100k, is too much money and the thresholds are different, things just don't value 100k unless something global happens
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:33:18 PM

According to the information I learn from a lot of articles about Bitcoin, 2018 promises to be a year of explosive rates Bitcoin market in 2018 cryptocurrency will seem a lot more active salvaged copper ICO born. Besides the Bitcoin exchange rate is predicted to increase to 100 000 dollars by the end of 2018, so the potential for investing in the Bitcoin from now.
Yes it is good for investing now while its in low price because there are big possibility that bitcoin will reach another new all time high that can give a bigger profit and many people now become interested that makes the volume of the market become huge.

inklingzade

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:35:03 PM

million dollar bet for BTC over 50k by end of 2018? a lot of things need to happen for BTC to reach that mark, as the price goes higher it becomes more difficult to keep raising
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:24:33 AM

million dollar bet for BTC over 50k by end of 2018? a lot of things need to happen for BTC to reach that mark, as the price goes higher it becomes more difficult to keep raising
This one is true to believe. Most of the people think that increases in the BTC prices is just simple as manipulating the market for the alts! The BTC market is huge respondent of market capitalism that it covers for itself. The market cap currently is playing around the 250B USD and the rates are playing around 15K USD. This means we have to acquire many folds of the market cap before we can even touch down the prices of 50K USD. This will happen for sure no matter what, but its gonna take a lot of time to achieve. The investment process slow and it depends on the person to person's trust! So we may expect this rate in another 10 years but not much sooner than if the miracle happens.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:20:10 AM

I guess, Bitcoin on 2018 will cross 20,000 USD mark till end of January month then price set on above table will be possible till mid of 2018 year and at the end ... in Bitcoin form last two year but it's almost more than 6 year from now but on this year there is huge expectation all supply of BTC will be over and Bitcoin.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:01:59 AM

It's a long time and we don't know what's will happen. I think 50000$ before 2018 ends isn't impossible.
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:40:41 AM

Many traders have already said that the rise will be up to 60k only later and will drop to 1k. So do not reassure yourself that you can break the jackpot, you do not control the situation, and the situation is you.

yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:33:30 AM

We have 7 days before 2018, lately the price of bitcoin is almost $20k but now it goes down to $13k. For me the reason why the bitcoin price down is this month is for celebrating christmas and for new year, people needs money, so that who are user of bitcoin need to trade to make money. It means (in my opinion) the price will down causes of people needs.
klaybbj

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:37:42 AM

It can easily reach 50K end of 2018 or maybe more because now bitcoin have big potential to reach any level so fast die to his popularity
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:43:14 AM

Actually this is a matter of gambling that can be reuslt may go in favour of any side ( hit $50k or not both ) .And you can understand well that for the end of 2018 we will need for more than 1 year + days , so many places are offering for such types of bets .
But According to mine idea for the price to be increase at the end of year 2018 is about $150k per btc average , I am not doing any joke Because currently price of  is about 15000$ that and each year increase in price is about 10 times , so here $150000= 1 btc is possible .
So here for now we can say surely that bitcoin will easily hit $50k at the end of 2018 year .
rineka

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:48:32 AM

I believe bitcoin price in 2018 will probably be more than $50k.There will be more investors.But in investment nobody can predict what it will be in the future
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: