Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:56:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin expectation end of 2018  (Read 2118 times)
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:08:13 PM

A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.

I saw the video of this interview. I agree on him, it is not possible to reach 50k$ by the end of 2018. It is easy to reach that, since bitcoin is starting its demand, bitcoin is starting to be popular, we just need to be ready on that.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:02:24 PM

A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.

I saw the video of this interview. I agree on him, it is not possible to reach 50k$ by the end of 2018. It is easy to reach that, since bitcoin is starting its demand, bitcoin is starting to be popular, we just need to be ready on that.
Wow! That would be great and truly amazing, I know that we all are excited for the year 2018 since it is our year to become more prosperous, so guys spend your bitcoin wisely think 100 times before cashing out, take note that the current price now could be double or triple next year.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:26:10 PM

That is truly amazing. I hope that will become a reality soon. I am one of the believers of btc and hoping that it will manage to go that high next year.

ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:45:17 PM

Wow! That would be great and truly amazing, I know that we all are excited for the year 2018 since it is our year to become more prosperous, so guys spend your bitcoin wisely think 100 times before cashing out, take note that the current price now could be double or triple next year.
so year 2018 is some of the amazing year that would overcome by this currency it is better to have and probably will be one of the person that are making that experience of that will happen in bitcoin currency for the coming years of its existence
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:48:44 PM

Yes this is possible, I have heard that commercial enterprises are planning to adopt bitcoin and if this happen,  the demand will surely increase as well as the price. Bitcoin had a huge growth in 2017 and this had made its name popular that even people who highly doubted it is trusting and investing in it now.

Still, 2018 will be a long year and many things are possible with bitcoin,  it may continue to grow but we know that there will be forks that will affect its price but as long as many people demands and uses it,  bitcoin will continue to rise.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:54:09 PM

Everybody has different speculation to bitcoin.  But for me I believe it will reach 100k by 2018 middle.  And all alts will experience 2x to 10x pumps.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:44:47 AM

Indeed, there are some certain signs that show bitcoin can reach $50k in the year 2018, but there are also some issues with bitcoin like slow transaction speed and high transaction fees - these two issues might slow bitcoin down. 

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Emitdama

Activity: 1778
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:09:56 AM

the expectation of bitcoin in 2018 is likely that bitcoin prices at the beginning of the year will rise and fall slightly and will rise again to more than $ 100k soon.
Everything is depending on the start of 2k18 and if it will be impressive then every price will be achievable otherwise it will take a lot of time to reach at the price you have mentioned everything was going smother and then this fall occurs and it give a shock to whole investor community and now everyone wants the huge start if 2k18 so that they can progress and make more profit next year and chances are bright now,
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:24:54 AM

These past few days, we have experienced bitcoin correction from which the bitcoin price reached $20,000 then dropped by $13,000 and for me $50,000 are high to reached this coming year 2018. The $50,000 can be reached after next four years. Everything here depends to investors and bitcoin popularity and we cannot deny the fact that bitcoin’s price is unpredictable.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:42:29 AM

With the unstoppable popularity of bitcoin all over the world many investors makes interest in investing in bitcoin as a digital currency the result is there is a huge demand will happening in the next year 2018, this year an unpredictable price and new ATH had happened so next year there are so many predictions that may hit and I think $50k is very possible.   

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:11:32 PM

That is truly amazing. I hope that will become a reality soon. I am one of the believers of btc and hoping that it will manage to go that high next year.
Hopefully this is the reality, 2018 will be the year we've been waiting for. they believe that Bitcoin has become a necessity

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:57:44 PM

I think bitcoin hit 50k$ on 2018 not this the end of the year  its too far to hit that price. But 2018 its been posible that bitcoin goes up this coming year and hit the $50k. Many are now holding bitcoin and wait that price to hit.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:15:58 PM

with the popularity of Bitcoin now, we can fully expect a great price in 2018. I predict Bitcoin value will reach $ 40,000 at some point in 2018. still a lot of factors, for example the bitcoin just act as reservoirs of the trader because transactions by bitcoin incur large fees and transaction speed than many other altcoin

Make me great again
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:23:17 PM

I agree that bitcoin will reach $50000 in a month. Because this price increase of bitcoin serves us to a cashless society that bitcoin is more value than cash so that bitcoin will be promoted to the whole world for the purpose to have one currency to the whole world. So all is in order for all mankind.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:10:57 AM

I think that there isnt a man can tell you what it will happen with bitcoin. Maybe investors will move to monero, or ethereum or maybe people will mass adopt btc. If there is someone who could tell you that it means he can see into the future and he would be rich.
As in every investment nobody can predict what it will be in the future. In the 2008 crysis some "sure" stocks went down to 10% of they`re value so thare you have it.
my mind is the same as you, nobody can predict what will happen in 2018, all can happen, there could be a new coin than existing ones like Bitcoin, ETH and others, maybe it could be a new coin will appear and more many are interested and profitable. my prediction, your prediction?

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:15:56 AM

with the popularity of Bitcoin now, we can fully expect a great price in 2018. I predict Bitcoin value will reach $ 40,000 at some point in 2018.

yeah we can expect a higher valued in 2018. But it depends in the market demand that can make bitcoin price increase cause maybe after new year the volatility of bitcoin will be back to normal .and maybe this scenario is just a correction a long waiting correction which is after this it will jump back to 20k or surge in 2018 .
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:09:24 PM

We have been seeing a huge correction in bitcoin, somebody calls this crash actually. My prediction for 1 year later on from now on, is $34,000 for bitcoin. I'm very serious with this.
May you are right because the price is decreasing day by day and from 19500 dollars it decreased to 15000 dollars and there are still one more week in this year and due to Christmas the investment ratio fell down and so is the price. It is also possible that it remain somewhere about 15000 till the end of this year. Nothing could be said before the time but it is a fact that the price is falling more and more.
vijendra singh

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 02:00:10 PM

If we look at the history . Specially November and December 2017, we can easily guess that Bitcoin will cross 50000$ in June 2018. I have invested in Bitcoin and waiting for it to cross 50000$.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:51:39 PM

I am now very curious to see how the whales will act in January, from tomorrow that is. Usually in the beginning of the year there is a lot of optimism in the markets as everyone wants to invest and place their bets on various commodities and currencies. I am thinking this year can be make or break for Bitcoin. Either it will soar in value as a store of wealth or just be taken over by another new currency. We have seen lately how RIPPLE has come up in prominence and others are saying CARDANO might steal the show in 2018.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:19:53 PM

yes you are right expect bitcoin in 2018 bitcoin will reach a very high price and set a new price record in the year 2018, do not miss the opportunity to buy the current bitcoin whose price is still stable and cheap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: