Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:29:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin expectation end of 2018  (Read 2118 times)
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:11:22 AM

A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.
Well, me too I believe bitcoin price will grow to reach at least $60,000 by the end of this year 2018. The bitcoin has limited supply of only 16,7 million bitcoins in circulations worldwide. And the demand of bitcoin is higher than the supply. Once the demand is higher, the price would also get higher too. 
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:21:32 AM

A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.

I dont know,  for sure a lot of speculations are forming all over with this forum. Bitcoin are unpredictable and it is increasing too much.  I guess it will go at least $50000 to $100000 at the end of this year.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:22:26 AM

It's far ahead to predict the value of bitcoin today. Maybe in second quarter we see the chart of bitcoin if rise or fall. We expect a roller coaster ride just like the old days. So hold your bitcoin now for more profit in this year.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:17:51 PM

It's far ahead to predict the value of bitcoin today. Maybe in second quarter we see the chart of bitcoin if rise or fall. We expect a roller coaster ride just like the old days. So hold your bitcoin now for more profit in this year.

Lol. I'm still feeling very good with how btc is right now even though it's kind of struggling by other people's standards. Take the time to focus more on alts during times like these. I still think btc will break out soon, same as it's always done before

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:21:23 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 12:22:01 AM by cybersofts

A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.
Well, that is a big bet! The bitcoin still have the potential and the momentum of reaching $50,000 and beyond. But we need to tell ourselves the truth  which is the bitcoin transaction problem. For the bitcoin price to thrive, to really thrive of reaching up to $50,000 benchmark the bitcoin transaction issues must be fixed.
racebum

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 12:08:50 AM

i've seen this behavior before and it was in 1999. i don't really doubt we will see 50k. this thing is going to run until it doesn't
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:30:29 PM

no one can predict what will happen with bitcoin, If there is someone who can mean he can look to the future and he will become rich.
As in any investment no one can predict what will happen in the future.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:48:53 PM

NOPE, its not possible and no one can give such wrong prediction about such a big currency. You should remember that a product in market will go to die only when their demand is become zero and for some time their demand going to negatively then we can say that product is going to die while if you can see demand of bitcoin in market then its too high still due to which price is 11k$ and from that we can say that bitcoin have very long life.
OPEXDECAPEX

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:05:42 PM

There is currently so much regulation unknown in asia with regards to crypto,  once their is standard set of rules that the general population can work with, cryptos will grow even bigger.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

That is possible as we will check the previous years trending of increase is too high so I believe that $50,000 price will happen this 2018.
Bitcoin will rise up soon so let's just buy today as the price is still low and then hold until we reached the desired income.
In my case, I just hold all my investments and I need to be patient to wait for the price will increase drastically again like last 2017.
Let's hope to the better and see how much income we will earn this 2018.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:29:58 PM

I just hope bitcoin price become stable. around 10-15k is perfect for me. If you still want bitcoin replace fiat money

What is the point if bitcoin price become stable? Bitcoin a trading/investment asset, if the price is being stable for too long time then I'm afraid people will start to leave it because stable price = less profit in term of trading.
Bitcoin price will never stable imho and it wont replace fiat money forever. I do not even hope it will replace fiat money, I guess many others also hope the same with me. I will only agree if bitcoin is just an alternative payment of fiat money.
For now yeah the situation around didn't support Bitcoin to have a mass adoption and used widely as a payment tool , Bitcoin more popular considered as an investment/digital asset. No wonder it's hard to expect bitcoin would completely recognized as a currency,  2018 might could be a year to keep hitting the new ATH.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:07:20 AM

Yeah! I always look back from march 2017 I remember that bitcoin that day really hard to get almost $1000 that time and there is already crush and ups but I really wonder that bitcoin this December 2017 really beat approximately almost $20,000. So, in my own opinion as I experience the greatness of bitcoin this year I really expect too that bitcoin will soon beat $50,000 before year 2018 ends. Yeah! That was very amazing again to be done this coming year. Cheers to all of us!
Yeah you are right. Its just like bitcoin is going to dump more there and is really difficult to rise but look at today btc will going to rise about $20k. Btc has more potential in the coming year.

That is right bitcoin has a nice value in december 2017 but now in early 2018 the bitcoin is really dump of price, this is really bad but dont panic right away i think my expectation in the end of 2018 im hoping it will more profitable to us.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:44:53 AM

If bitcoin will reach $50K at the end of 2018, it is a very good deal for those bitcoiner who patiently hold and invest bitcoin until that time.

Personally, I do not expect too much from bitcoin so I will not fall on disappointment when it does not reach that specific bitcoin value.  I also prefer that bitcoin price will gradually increase its value rather than suddenly pumping up its value then suffers from correction.  I believe also that it will just bring too much excitement to those bitcoiners that might lead to depression and disappointment if it does not happen.  Let us just expect increase in value compared to bitcoin value in the market today  at the end of 2018 without giving specific bitcoin value price.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:30:29 AM

Well,this will be a year of massive regulation on crptocurrencies in general and will see some relative price stability with minor increases along the line.I believe that will be what will make the price rise to such a value a little difficult.In any case it is still possible for it to rise that high.

Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:30:35 AM

I wish your speculation will be granted because i think all if us here are whishing the same way that i do. Bitcoin has been in dip for a quite sometime now. And i can't wait for it to pump again just to streghten my trust though i am really into long term investment. All i need is an encouragement fact that bitcoin is far to be crashed.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1121
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:45:35 AM

I guess Bitcoins are getting popular last 2017 in the 'ber months. People are expecting this year that bitcoin are coming into a high price in back. This granted to people because the price cap are at $250,000 dollars, so in my currency this will gross to 1,200,000 in estimated. If I could wish to turn back the time, I could sell it maybe two to three times in my own.

Quonelet

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:45:58 AM

A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.
I do not have faith in this as the market continues to dump and there is no sign of stabilizing again so Bitcoin can hardly reach $ 50,000 by the end of 2018. But I also hope it will create a Great fever around the world as of 2017.
white.raiden

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:17:36 AM

Bitcoin ist actually really hyped. So i think we cant actually imagine what everything will be possible with the cryptocurrencies to end of the year 2018. Because they will be so much new investors, people who just heared the past month of how much cryptocurrencies rises want to invest now. So maybe bitcoin will be worth 50 thousand end of the year, but maybe people will invest in some other currencies. Nobody knows!
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:25:40 AM

not much trading like that in the fact. there maybe but not many.
need big capital made for such trading. and also the current market conditions are good enough for those who have big capital
in taking advantage of different price in 1 day only
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:38:01 AM

I know many speculate that bitcoin prices will be high, but in this decentralized cryptocurrency anything can happen and if you look further the possibility will be black, I only estimate in the next 1 month bitcoin will still survive in current price, that is if no news about bitcoin, although I also hope that by the end of 2018 the price of bitcoin will be $50k.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████