Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 01:10:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin expectation end of 2018  (Read 2118 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:04:16 PM

That's too far ahead, but just imagine if we would do even half of what bitcoins did this year, then $50k is nothing. Bitcoins jumped from $800 to $20,000 (its all time high) in less than a year! That's amazing. That is 25x since it started this year. Imagine if it would even do just 5x. Then $20,000 x 5 = $100,000 by the end of 2018. It's quite possible I think!
I think it has a huge posibility but maybe not this year mate IMO, with all the changes like KYC and regulation will make that upward momentum imposible. Still Im optimistic that bitcoin will get another ATH maybe next year.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:00:31 PM

Actually Its really hard to predict considering the market conditions I can see always a bloody market and everyday my portfolio going down and after some days up again and again I really dont know what is going on in the market and maybe some manipulations are going on I hope that before this year ends market will rise again just like last year.
We can't tell and conclude what may happen, since the field of Bitcoin is full of surprises and challenges and it's hard to predict it's value because it keeps on changing. We're still at the second quarter and I'm hopeful that there's still a chance it can recover. It takes time, we need to stay patient, we also need to remind ourselves that this drop in price is not permanent, and it's not the first time it happens. If it crashes now, it can absolutely recover.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:14:39 PM

A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.

Most of the cryptocurrency analyst are expecting for the price of bitcoins to surpass $20k dollars because most of the countries today are already legalized to invest on bitcoins.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:52:39 AM

A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.

Most of the cryptocurrency analyst are expecting for the price of bitcoins to surpass $20k dollars because most of the countries today are already legalized to invest on bitcoins.
That would not come easy, we need to have a big news in order to see that again, last year was really a success but that success is not real
if we will not gonna see the price of bitcoin to rise again, we do not want to see a pump and dump game, we need a strong and consistent increase of value.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
alminium

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:42:53 AM

Yes I remember that Bitcoin on that day was very difficult to produce nearly $ 1000 that time and there has been a crush and increased but I really want to know that the end of December Bitcoin is two thousand seventeen. Bitcoin certainly surprised people and proved them wrong. With the unstoppable popularity of Bitcoin around the world, many investors are interested in investing Bitcoin as a digital currency, the result is there is a huge demand that will occur in next year 2018.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:13:22 AM

Yes I remember that Bitcoin on that day was very difficult to produce nearly $ 1000 that time and there has been a crush and increased but I really want to know that the end of December Bitcoin is two thousand seventeen. Bitcoin certainly surprised people and proved them wrong. With the unstoppable popularity of Bitcoin around the world, many investors are interested in investing Bitcoin as a digital currency, the result is there is a huge demand that will occur in next year 2018.

Absolutely, right. The popularity will hugely help the Bitcoin crypto market and by the way it goes now, I'd say we're looking to get some profit on our BTC.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:43:40 AM

I believe the capacity of the price of bitcoin in the market that could maybe hit at the high price in the end of 2018, some analyst and big investors are saying that bitcoin is probably making the new record high price in the market.

salahfycl

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:17:58 PM

The cryptocurrencies market went through a rough period, i think by the end of 2018, the prices of the 1 bitcoin  will reach $ 30,000.

Kamal Zenda

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:21:33 PM

The cryptocurrencies market went through a rough period, i think by the end of 2018, the prices of the 1 bitcoin  will reach $ 30,000.
yes i think this year will be the year of cryptocurrencies ... I think that the bitcoin will reach more than $ 30k  by the end of the year.
zahrah74

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:43:29 PM

I am very much confident that in the future the bitcoin movement will be very good and good although in the way it will experience challenges and obstacles but I see at the end of 2018 bircoin will reach a high price.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:02:42 PM

Any information to prove it. I think the $ 30,000 price is still very far and can not happen in 2018. I think this may happen in 2020 as the market is likely to start a new trend and Bitcoin prices are likely to increase over time. Now, let's be patient and wait for that period as I'm sure this year Bitcoin can only reach $ 10,000.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:07:10 PM

Any information to prove it. I think the $ 30,000 price is still very far and can not happen in 2018. I think this may happen in 2020 as the market is likely to start a new trend and Bitcoin prices are likely to increase over time. Now, let's be patient and wait for that period as I'm sure this year Bitcoin can only reach $ 10,000.
even that this is far to reach on well we cant say if this is may ever have to happen why cause as for what we see last year the bitcoin price reach for an unexpected price that we are all never assume that may ever have to happen , in fact as of this year there is no proof to be on it cause there is a possibility that this can be.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:26:13 PM

now I dont really expect high on bitcoin, with the current market condition I guess it will only reach $ 8000 - $ 10000 and even if crypto is still able to develop its products worldwide because many platforms fail when used in the real world because of the inefficiency of blockchain system in some factor

Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:46:47 PM

Well, for me, my expectation on bitcoin at the end of 2018 may be high, but I don't think that it will surpass the price that 2017 reached. Maybe, it will be high around $10,000 -  $13,000, but the most possible outcome of the price is below $10,000, because there's a lot of loss and the recovery is pretty slow, and a lot of people already sold their bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:31:30 PM

Well, for me, my expectation on bitcoin at the end of 2018 may be high, but I don't think that it will surpass the price that 2017 reached. Maybe, it will be high around $10,000 -  $13,000, but the most possible outcome of the price is below $10,000, because there's a lot of loss and the recovery is pretty slow, and a lot of people already sold their bitcoin.
Exactly a year ago, bitcoin cost $ 2000, six months later it is $ 20,000. You can't be sure of anything. If bitcoin soon shows the same growth as last year, many investors and ordinary people will return to this business.
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:32:09 AM

nobody believed$ 20,000 in 2017м. so perhaps the mark of 50,000$ will be

You are simply joking, buddy. The market now is so unstable that it will be stabilized not earlier than the next year. How can Bitcoin reach 50 K in this situation?
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:40:27 AM

Its hard to predict the exact figure or thereabout but given that Bitcoin is the main crypto and from the crypto analysts data it looks like Bitcoin will reach at least 20,000$ cap.
Experts wrote that strength of expectations are reducing in these days of market due to the downfalls but relating this with Bitcoin is not permanent and is temporary as the market changes after downfalls. Experts said positively that the Bitcoin’s average improvement is on the increase trend which is a positive sign so the Bitcoin is clearly has a better future and all we need is to find where our benefit is.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:58:17 AM

Its hard to predict the exact figure or thereabout but given that Bitcoin is the main crypto and from the crypto analysts data it looks like Bitcoin will reach at least 20,000$ cap.
Well brother this has happened last year too and same price was achieved. This year, I think bitcoin has to show us more price. Because if that shoot out to same point where it was last year, there wouldn’t be any charm in it. Although pole would earn so big form this price but still we all want some big price. It might be touching some $25000 this year. Now bitcoin listen this and do show it.

Topcarey

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:36:49 AM

However, there are no signs of a recovery in the value of the market. I think bitcoin is the most anticipated coin for this year's final results. The effect of bitcoin will bring about the overall development of all altcoin. I expect bitcoin may return to 20k at the end of Q4.
In my opinion the price of bitcoin will be more than $15000 till the end of this year if the growth ratio remains the same as it is today. Although there are corrections in the price but on the whole it is increasing day by day and in the last three days the price increased about $700. It is good increase and if it continues like this no doubt it will cross $15000 in the second half of this year.
Ericgreen

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:16:09 AM

I expect it to be around. I mean I don't know if it will go up or down, you don't know if it will go up or down, noone in the whole world knows if it will go up or down, if we knew than we would find as much money as we can from everywhere and invest it on bitcoin but we don't because we don't know. Hence the best course of action is to keep getting as much as we can that won't affect our economy, if you are withdrawing loans or such to buy bitcoin thats a bad idea but if you are investing the money at the end of the month that you saved up than it will be cool for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: