Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:31:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin expectation end of 2018  (Read 2115 times)
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:27:29 PM

A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.
it's very high ambitious, that the prediction at the end of the year will now go up, but for me it is still a high risk need to be taken into account because the prices in the current month are still up and down predictions for the next month or not the price will be good. the year before it was translucent to $ 50k

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:22:19 PM

A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.
it's very high ambitious, that the prediction at the end of the year will now go up, but for me it is still a high risk need to be taken into account because the prices in the current month are still up and down predictions for the next month or not the price will be good. the year before it was translucent to $ 50k

Bitcoin lately keeps changing here and there that can hardly be speculated as early as now. But looking back to 2017’s bitcoin price in the middle of that year who would have thought that it will reach up to $20,000 during the last quarter. Meaning we really don’t know what will happen but I am hoping this year is going to be just  like last year so that we can earn a huge amount of money from our investments.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:15:26 PM

I think its really possible, we have already expecting and hope it to happen that the price of bitcoin on this end of year will reach to the highest amount, and this is the time that we are waiting. There is a volatility but we positive on this. So now just continue to hold your bitcoin, we don't really expect it, but i think its much better this year when we compare last 2017.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:36:54 PM

I'm expecting Bitcoin turns to $11000 or even more like at the last year although it was coming from the trend and hype not from demand/supply, I'd happy to see that kind of trend again, either newcomers will become interested with crypto and it could also make Bitcoin more famous globally.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:25:39 AM

Anything can happen so we all don’t know what it’s going to be, the best thing you got to do is have patient and monitor the price frequently as much as you can, cause it’s very important to monitor the price cause you might have to cut your loss at times.

So like I said anything can happen, we might see the price climb to $30k or even $50k by the end of this year, or it can even drop to $2k. That’s why they say that the price of Bitcoin is volatile.
Well that is right because the speculations about the price of a particular crypto currency might not always go in the right direction but Bitcoin is a great coin among crypto and we have had a sudden jump in the values today as well, we hope it will rise again to the top value like it had risen in 2017.

People have been very pessimistic about the value of their portfolio due to the down market but right now, when the value of Bitcoin is rising, they need to learn the dynamic nature of the market an develop a material of patience in their minds.

pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:04:28 AM

I believe that that trader would lose its bet because even if i am a pro bitcoin enthusiast and investor, i don't really believe his expectations that bitcoin will reach 50,000$ this year. If bitcoin will rise drastically this year, i think it will only have a new all time high about 21,000$.

mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:06:23 AM

Since Bitcoin has been low ant the price of near 5000 from a price of 20000 USD in the first quarters of the of the year it is predicted that it will start increasing to the end of the fourth quarter of the year and reach its peak in October and November,
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:03:53 AM

A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.

I do not care about their bets that I care about is with the assets I have whether it will give me an advantage or not, that's all I expect Grin
Sanchezino40

Activity: 484

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:34:49 AM

Beginning of the year, Bitcoin price was so very poor. Bloodbath was so common. Now it seems Bitcoin is recovering from the earlier bloodbath it undergo. Expectations for the end of the year is 10k. With the way things ate going,  expect Bitcoin to hit 10k at the end of the year.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:04:19 AM

At the end of 2017 the value of bitcoins reached at the highest position. No one expected such types of growth of bitcoins.  It was really unbelievable .It continued at the first two months of 2018. But after few month later and the mid of 2018 it started to decreasing instead of increasing.  It is expected after few month later or at the last of 2018 the value of bitcoins will be high position again. But anything can be occurred.
Always bitcoin shows us a surprising situation. The period of the end of 2017 is such a typical example, many people were in big loss. Obviously no one can predict definitely the fluctuation of bitcoin or any other coins in crypto market because it charaterises  notoriously volatile. Besides it covers a  big risk, and challenge, there is no accurate sign for predict surely, we thus can reap a huge fruits but we also accept a big loss as well. In fact, with the current situation in the market, I don’t know whether that the bitcoin price can reach to $50k or not , but I just have high hope that bitcoin will soon have a recovery. Yep, everything can occur in crypto market, we’d better to think everything in positive way.
fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:56:55 PM

Maybe bitcoin will hit $12k before year end, that's my expectation in this volatile market. Although this needs a strong bull run to push the price higher and hope that the bear month will totally end to start a new rally. Anything can happen in this technology.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:24:11 PM

I expect Bitcoin to continue to grow like it`s growing in past years. In the end of 2018, and in the end of 2019,
like that for next 10 years. That is guarantee that we will see Bitcoin at very high point one day, hard work and
nothing else.
   Price is at nice point. We had correction, price found new bottom and by charts we have a steady grow in past
month. I expect Bitcoin to continue with that grow in next years, hard work and we will be on new top again soon.
This are my main expectations from Bitcoin in next years, not just for the end of 2018.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
quichiship

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:15:14 AM

Maybe bitcoin will hit $12k before year end, that's my expectation in this volatile market. Although this needs a strong bull run to push the price higher and hope that the bear month will totally end to start a new rally. Anything can happen in this technology.
I think that the investors are too much expecting from the bitcoin in last 5 months of 2018. They are even expecting that bitcoin price will reach to 20k again at the end of 2018. And therefore we can see that most of the investors are still too much confident and are holding bitcoin very confidently.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:45:31 PM

I think that the investors are too much expecting from the bitcoin in last 5 months of 2018. They are even expecting that bitcoin price will reach to 20k again at the end of 2018. And therefore we can see that most of the investors are still too much confident and are holding bitcoin very confidently.

Well that's based mainly on btc's performances during the last quarter of the previous years. If the trend holds, then we may very well be looking at a significant bull run to end the year on a good note.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:29:18 AM

Well that's based mainly on btc's performances during the last quarter of the previous years. If the trend holds, then we may very well be looking at a significant bull run to end the year on a good note.

Bitcoin rise like no other crypto can make.
2018 is the year of bitcoin too and it is nice to see it rising in the market. there are so many people jump with this coin and also bitcoin is being use with everyday life.
Though this is the reason why bitcoin fell, transfer fee and speed is really a disappointment and people stop using it and drop their token in the market.
Once this issue has been resolve then we can see bitcoin price much better than last year.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

2018 is the year of bitcoin too and it is nice to see it rising in the market. there are so many people jump with this coin and also bitcoin is being use with everyday life.
Though this is the reason why bitcoin fell, transfer fee and speed is really a disappointment and people stop using it and drop their token in the market.
Once this issue has been resolve then we can see bitcoin price much better than last year.

Bitcoin showed some upward movement last week but now again trading below $7000 levels. By considering these, I am really scared to have big exceptions for this year end. Instead of waiting for big prices by year end, I am focusing on making use of fluctuations. Uptrend and then downtrend again.

Yes, this bitcoins volatility is both good and bad. As soon as something bad happens people quickly get panicked and sell everything they have which causes more people to get scared and it causes the price to drop even more and we go into a cycle where we keep on dropping until there is a huge support from someone and we stay and not go even lower. Bitcoin people needs to realize not all slight drop in price is the death of bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:19:05 AM

Well let's wait and see if bitcoin will hit the 50k price in the end of the year. It will be a big miracle if that happen. So the best we can do is buying as long the price affordable.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:41:30 PM

I think bitcoin's expectation in 2018 is too confusing that the price of bitcoin can experience price increases and can also fall and will be very difficult to predict.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Quinni

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

I really want to ask you how much you have lost now, the price of BTC in 2018 if it can return to $20,000, I have already satisfied, the target of $50,000 May be in 2020.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:24:03 PM

I truly believe that Bitcoin would rally beyond $20k just like last year.
Due to the regulations, I think that's one thing that may contribute to the failure of rising up its value after the Consensus 2018 event.
It's kind of surprised me though because the streak ended after 3 consecutive years of having the price spiked after the event.

But no worries, there's a great chance it would spike again back to $20k or more.  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: