Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:19:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make your project successful?  (Read 2886 times)
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:22:05 PM

Good team,advisers,community and a good campaign with a good market strategies can take you a long way to make you project successful

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:53:43 PM

Good team,advisers,community and a good campaign with a good market strategies can take you a long way to make you project successful

Hah! And this good team should work hard  Grin
btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:59:00 AM

Hard work and work hard
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

Hard work and work hard

Grin yeah
jsoodan
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:50:57 PM

Hmm. And why should I get a reward in tokens. I want $

Its not that hard to convert your tokens into fiat. Anyway most people here would like to trade in tokens rather than in FIat

[url=https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=X
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:51:14 PM

Hmm. And why should I get a reward in tokens. I want $

Its not that hard to convert your tokens into fiat. Anyway most people here would like to trade in tokens rather than in FIat

You can convert it, but you need to wait when a token will be on an exchange
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

to make it success have a  strong determination  patience  all positive thoughts .build astrong team work search and build good communications to all members relationship to all members is also important.

Thank you for your comment, you are absolutely right: Communications and relationships in the team are very important
Communication and good relationship is one of the key to the make project successful including the budget, the scope of every team members that can allocate their skills and knowledge that will lead it to success.

People will recognize a project if its something worthy and useful and the investors will eventually look at it. But what with what I observed to the ICO's, one of the contribution to make it successful is the marketing / promotion.

You need a wide coverage of your advertisement to make people aware that your project is existing.
Marketing is really an important start up phase specially when its still on pre-sale or main crowdsale period because after that marketing wont really be already the major thing which i do believe development and recent updates now and then for projects development is important.If the team can sustain such qualities they can really eventually hook up possible even more investors as the days goes by since they do see that dev team is way too active which does really signifies that project do really have plans for long term.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:20:18 PM

to make it success have a  strong determination  patience  all positive thoughts .build astrong team work search and build good communications to all members relationship to all members is also important.

Thank you for your comment, you are absolutely right: Communications and relationships in the team are very important
Communication and good relationship is one of the key to the make project successful including the budget, the scope of every team members that can allocate their skills and knowledge that will lead it to success.

People will recognize a project if its something worthy and useful and the investors will eventually look at it. But what with what I observed to the ICO's, one of the contribution to make it successful is the marketing / promotion.

You need a wide coverage of your advertisement to make people aware that your project is existing.
Marketing is really an important start up phase specially when its still on pre-sale or main crowdsale period because after that marketing wont really be already the major thing which i do believe development and recent updates now and then for projects development is important.If the team can sustain such qualities they can really eventually hook up possible even more investors as the days goes by since they do see that dev team is way too active which does really signifies that project do really have plans for long term.

I believe it's nice when dev team can answer your questions. And all the team members
sebschw

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:30:28 PM

I believe it's nice when dev team can answer your questions. And all the team members

But what for usual customer need it? Isn't it better if I can contact customer support? Marketing is a way to communicate with the eventual market, not to contact with every customer. I believe that the all the team members have to work on the project, not to answer questions. Imagine you on the place of the dev team member Grin
Dewi11

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:10:51 PM

how do i answer this question .. because i have never had ico project to develop
but there seems to be a regular answer to write for the project to run successfully
the token system must be closed, the system consistent work of all developers,
promote projects in trusted forums, give rewards that are interesting, easy to succeed
Nauticus Supervisor

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:24:51 AM

You need to have something that is useable and beneficial to members of the public or at least have some positive impact. You also need to make sure that your product or service will solve an existing problem, or at least make it better. A successful ICO will have a not only talented but passionate team who really believe in the project and share the same vision. This is pretty important as it ensures that everyone is on the same page, which makes it easier to move forward together.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:00:48 AM

Personality for me is the key for a successful project,you are put on different people,different personalities make sure you can control all of them.Hardwork would be best attitude you should have when you already start a project. This two must be in your grounds because people have also their own mental outlook that we have to consider.Sometimes we asked ourselves why some  workers suffer from those company offering low salary rate it its because of the personality that shoulders the project.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
xiaopioo

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:38:05 AM

fighting
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:48:35 AM

You need to have something that is useable and beneficial to members of the public or at least have some positive impact. You also need to make sure that your product or service will solve an existing problem, or at least make it better. A successful ICO will have a not only talented but passionate team who really believe in the project and share the same vision. This is pretty important as it ensures that everyone is on the same page, which makes it easier to move forward together.

I believe that inspiring leader is also important
TheHerdsman

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:12:32 AM

There ate a lot of ICO projects in Bitcoin talk. And all we want here is to make our project successful.

That is why we launch bounty campaigns, visit blockchain events, pay big money to media an so on.

However, it's not a secret that the best ads is a world of mouth. But it is too difficult to make people talking to their friends about your project.

If your ICO includes event organisation, there is the way how you can make people talking about you. KickCity is building a decentralized reward-based event marketing protocol on blockchain. Having worked with many event organizers, it became obvious that their biggest problem is selling tickets or getting registration. We are solving this problem by creating incentives. Rewarding anyone to promote events. This simply means that users can invite their friends and when their friends buy tickets, they earn Tokens (Cryptocurrency), while the user who bought ticket gets a kind of cash back — motivation to buy more tickets on KickCity platform. KCY tokens can be used to buy tickets on the platform and can also be converted to FIAT.

In your opinion, what can help to make a project successful?

It was much told on this subject.
There are main criteria of the successful project.

1) The closed system of a token
2) Working purpose of a token
3) Distinct WhitePaper
4) Good marketing
5) Competently made smart contract
6) Convenient bounty company

Personally I paid attention to the TokenGo project which helps to execute at least 3 of 6 points.

I agree with your points.
Also check out how does an "experienced investor" thinks (see how Ian Balina reviews ICOs and his criteria - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZht75jXuAw )
His most important criteria are
Working product/prototype YES/NO
Team (3-5 "All-Stars")
Roadmap with substantial progress in the near future (a few months)

Now, most projects don't satisfy all of these criteria, but then there are other ways of adding value and attracting different types of "investors" (e.g. community involvement, transparency, proofs of constant effort).

But in this crypto world, many of the projects "succeded" (for a period of time at least) only with hyperiders and people who don't do their research. Just getting your stuff out there is sometimes enough.
Wahyud11

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:35:22 AM

one of the ways to make a project successful is to attract people to inject money into you. To be able to attract them, you can create a story about how the project will have an impact on society. Here, the ability to tell your project to audiences is necessary. So, provide detailed information and as much as possible to inspire people's hearts
quote17

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:37:23 AM

As I want to have a successful project, you must first know that you have enough knowledge already.
jahn_quid

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:10:22 PM

How important are advisers though?

Obviously having a good adviser is never a bad thing. But how often is it the case that an adviser is actually appropriate?

If the team and product are strong, is having an adviser necessary?  Or is simply having an "adviser" a point to tick off on an ICO checklist?
anhhungcolao

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:31:10 AM

For cryptocurrency project, especially ICO, you have to determine the purpose of your token (this token is used for which services?) and build a detailed PR campaign
charlizesmmes09

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:14:55 AM

you guys keep talking about good business and marketing campaign, but how do you define this?
Just take yourself as an example, why would make you feel interested in a project? Is this the number of participants or is this the purpose of the coin?
I dont know about that but with a bounty program, I would take part in a simple, easy to follow one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: