Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:33:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make your project successful?  (Read 2887 times)
normaalne888

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:02:46 PM

second thing is there is way tooo many ICO-s on the market, people even if they want to invest into them they have to borrow money from the banks  lol:D   coz people dont have so much money to invest into all of them Cheesy

just think about howmany people are there who-s into cryptos even if they all  want to invest...but there is too many ico-s so the best will win. now you have to be highly competive you have to put all your skills time  energy and knowledge all into....and even you do  this,its not even sure you get those results what you hope?   

there is way too many token projects,if i would have skills and knowledge and time and good team i think its not worted ,time effort and capital.

where you put your time and effort and skills you should gain back more then you put in,you just feel empty if you give more then you willl receive:D

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Imran Nazir

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:38:10 PM

At present. a lot of projects are being developed, so it is difficult for your project to get the attention of everyone. However, it is imperative for a successful project.There are few statements which creates some ico coins project are more easier than how to maintains it after. With good solid Dev team work, this project will surviving competition with others. So, your project must have something special, which makes it stand out from hundreds of other projects.
normaalne888

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:01:40 PM

At present. a lot of projects are being developed, so it is difficult for your project to get the attention of everyone. However, it is imperative for a successful project.There are few statements which creates some ico coins project are more easier than how to maintains it after. With good solid Dev team work, this project will surviving competition with others. So, your project must have something special, which makes it stand out from hundreds of other projects.

yes you are right !! i would advice something like give the investor something to real to hold on:)
like give him some gift ,for example: bitcoin and crypto Atm debit card,so this is not even difficult to make.
and what you can do is if your investor will pay with this card in any  grocery store or shops,he/she will  get some
crypto bonus points,real  cash rewards or extra tokens,..be creative with your project give passion and it will succeed!
remember passion is the absaloute greatest energy source,so use this and all other good things will follow after:)
WeFundAnyDeal

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 04:41:30 PM

Thanks i agree the best way to be successful with your ICO is the great community ...that is you all
Vermilion-

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:31:30 PM

You need to act in the most compliant way. Build a strong community with strong trust with your potential investors. I do believe it will help you to gain success.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:47:09 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 07:01:37 PM by KingScorpio

There ate a lot of ICO projects in Bitcoin talk. And all we want here is to make our project successful.

That is why we launch bounty campaigns, visit blockchain events, pay big money to media an so on.

However, it's not a secret that the best ads is a world of mouth. But it is too difficult to make people talking to their friends about your project.

If your ICO includes event organisation, there is the way how you can make people talking about you. KickCity is building a decentralized reward-based event marketing protocol on blockchain. Having worked with many event organizers, it became obvious that their biggest problem is selling tickets or getting registration. We are solving this problem by creating incentives. Rewarding anyone to promote events. This simply means that users can invite their friends and when their friends buy tickets, they earn Tokens (Cryptocurrency), while the user who bought ticket gets a kind of cash back — motivation to buy more tickets on KickCity platform. KCY tokens can be used to buy tickets on the platform and can also be converted to FIAT.

In your opinion, what can help to make a project successful?

1. print a lot of money like the fed,

2. hire a lot of salary slaves

3. obtain the work and fire the salary slaves

4. take profits.

the banksters aroung the fed had a good time doing this...

normaalne888

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:03:17 PM

good one:) yep..be like federal reserve-
PureEpic

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:31:42 PM

Hmm. And why should I get a reward in tokens. I want $

You can get it on the exchange  Smiley

Thus, it is bitcointalk, people are interested in cryptocurrency

how much do they pay? Like how many tokens in the amount of $?
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:32:55 PM

This is cryptocurrency world which its normal to think off that most of them will surely pay you out on token form. If you are an investor on their ICO then expect you would get tokens out for those $$$$ you have invested to.If you are a bounty hunter then you would really receive on tokens too and talking about payout then theres no fixed on usd form on how much they would allocate and come to think off that their prices wont still be on how much estimated once it do hit on exchanges. Making a project successful would really be depending on how good your project is and once community do see that potential then expect for it to succeed.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
PureEpic

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:52:36 PM

This is cryptocurrency world which its normal to think off that most of them will surely pay you out on token form. If you are an investor on their ICO then expect you would get tokens out for those $$$$ you have invested to.If you are a bounty hunter then you would really receive on tokens too and talking about payout then theres no fixed on usd form on how much they would allocate and come to think off that their prices wont still be on how much estimated once it do hit on exchanges. Making a project successful would really be depending on how good your project is and once community do see that potential then expect for it to succeed.

thnx alot for your time. One more thing. So if theres a bounty campain as i read. So if they give you 1000 tokens and their token is siting on 0.1 $ what should i do? trade them right away or ? I mean ..when ever an ico gets in the market their token value gets high always?
vikashh

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:14:55 AM

love this
MakBlockSimChain

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:34:43 PM

Here is interesting link to the article on Merkle, telling how to make a successful ICO.
winwinmaimai

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:43:17 AM

I think the secret to a successful program includes the following elements:
1. Capital: You have to have strong capital to upgrade the program, inject capitalization market when necessary.
2.team: high professional team, avoid cheater in bounty program.
3. clear plan, strategic planning.
4. Strong community promotion advertising, large amount of trader participating in your program
CryptoMauren

Activity: 283

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:14:37 AM

Learn to become someone who is liked and attractive is one of them (so you could be someone who is more charismatic).Develop willpower and mental toughness (both of these have certainly can you develop) can also help you.Not only that, so also when you approach a certain situation. You need a consistent mindset.
onioncoin4

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:21:52 AM

be active with the project. community forum is the first thing to the steps to success,to gether we can make everything possible.
minthit

Activity: 325
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:51:17 AM

We are solving this problem by creating incentives. Rewarding anyone to promote events. This simply means that users can invite their friends and when their friends buy tickets, they earn Tokens (Cryptocurrency), while the user who bought ticket gets a kind of cash back — motivation to buy more tickets on KickCity platform. KCY tokens can be used to buy tickets on the platform and can also be converted to FIAT.
It's a kind of affiliate right? During these days, I learnt that there are some people who are not so fond of such thing, especially when the referral comission is high. Unfortunately, these people are mostly also those who have a significant audience.
That is why we launch bounty campaigns, visit blockchain events, pay big money to media an so on.
I don't know which strategy has what conversion rates. For me personally, I prefer the following.
- Having a clearly stated project whitepaper (I usually understand some ICO project well only after the release of their platform. Not just by reading whitepaper. Maybe that's my weakness, but I'm sure it's somehow same with most people)
- a proper bounty campaign rather cheap affiliates
- a thread about bounty campaign being run by a high rank member with a good reputation or someone from the project with his name, not just a newbie with random name who only responds when he feels like (well, that's a factor I include when thinking about joining a bounty campaign on this forum),
- A project which have strict rules (e.g. No price prediction, No prior announcement of exchanges, no spamming allowed for promoters, etc.). I strongly believe confidence of investors is crucial for spreading with words of mouth.
Anyway, these are just my personal opinions. Smiley
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:58:53 AM

thnx alot for your time. One more thing. So if theres a bounty campain as i read. So if they give you 1000 tokens and their token is siting on 0.1 $ what should i do? trade them right away or ? I mean ..when ever an ico gets in the market their token value gets high always?
I would answer you regarding on this.If tokens gets listed some of them is being priced of way higher than their ico or pre-sale price which means if you are an investor or bounty hunter.Selling them right away would be your target to ensure profits but would really result into dumping of prices.This is just like a race where only the fastest on selling will really reap off profits when tokens are listed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cubechain

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:30:23 AM

I think It should appleal people all around the world.
First of all, bounty campaign for translation should not be mistranslated and actually should be delivered to whom to need the informations. 
I think there are their own communities in every country so it would be great to post about ICO or white paper in the communities.
For this happens, We should find someone who is actually activating in the community and knows better.
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:12:05 PM

And one of the steps in making a project successful is having a talented bounty manager , there are other important factors that contribute largely to a project’s outcome. It takes careful planning, attention to detail and effective communication to make a project succeed.
1.Smart People
Without the right team in place, any strategy and plan has the potential of completely falling apart. Because of this, the core project staff, expert resources, suppliers and all stakeholders should be part of the team dynamic. All of those involved must have commitment to the group, share similar visions for the projects and strive for overall success.
Project managers can face serious trouble if inadequacy is present within the team. Inept leadership or an out-of-sync team can send a project towards failure. It is important to assign the right people to each aspect of the project and make sure that they are working well together. Additionally, the entire team should be completely informed and involved in order to have the most successful outcome, which means that communication has to be on par.

2.Planning :
Comprehensive planning sets up a project for success from the start. All stakeholders should be on board during the planning process and always know in which direction the project is going to go. Planning can help the team to meet deadlines and stay organized. Good planning not only keeps the project team focused and on track, but also keeps stakeholders aware of project progress.

3.Open communication :
Looking closely at details and listening to outside sources of information is vital to the success of a project. Keeping open communication within the team is absolutely essential. When working under a specific timetable, it is important that the team remains well-informed. If a problem arises on one part of a project, it can negatively impact other parts as well. Communication is the best way to prevent problems from occurring.
SearchingforS

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:44:18 PM

1) Uniqueness of the idea and concept of the project; 2) Decent visual representation and promotion; 3) It's about the promotion again - hire useful advisors, establish a sustainable bounty campaign.
That's my vision Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: