Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:18:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THIS is the time to buy!  (Read 1318 times)
AltMoses

Activity: 420
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:47:45 PM

I'm trying to gauge whether $12k is the bottom of this downtrend or not, but apparently it is still fighting and hovering somewhere between $13k and $12k at this very moment. For me, I'd say wait a couple more hours or a day or two before starting to buy. Who knows how far this dip can go? It is already a good buy but again just to be safe, try to weigh whether the market will still slip down or not.

When many people are in panic, wise ones are acting to gain more profit.. Just don`t sell at the bottom, contrarywise, it`s a good time to buy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:57:33 PM

I think the price will be stable at $ 10,000 maybe $ 20,000 yesterday is a surprise in the world of crypto but it can not last long, and I'm also more likely to see a stable bitcoin at $ 10,000

There's definitely a lot of buying support around that 10k level, and people aren't super foolish. The only reason I'd see people not buying at 10k is if Bitcoin is on a huge drop very quickly. If that's the case, more people are likely to get scared and not invest into the coin.

I guess one thing to take away from this is that it's really similar to the China FUD in terms of how drastic the drop was. For people who are scared about the price, just remember how far back up we made it after China.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
btcmayumana

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:02:44 PM

I don't think so this is good time to buy. If you still have btc in hand, still hodl it. But if have ready money to buy coins, just wait until tomorrow Monday. Bitcoin still going declined so far, seems will reached $10k till stopped. Some altcoins has been recovery peak, but atleast before end of year there is some good signal.
NiceSoft12

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:18:34 PM

Bitcoin is entering a multi year bear market again.

Just compare this current crash to the crash of 2012/2013; they are like carbon copies of each other.

The previous bubble was predicated on several factors: Winklevoss ETF, technicals, and adoption, etc.

When the actual events came to fruition, BTC was in a bear market.

The Japanese exchanges are the new Chinese exchanges, which reached ATH before BFX, Stamp, etc, just like the Chinese exchanges did back in 2012/13.

A simple nonchalant bad news became the tipping point to the crash just like 2012 when a stupid "Chinese bans bank related btc transactions" news was the tipping point for the multi year bear market.

BTC is entering the same bear market again. No sane investor is going to adopt BTC for a long time to come, if ever.

This is the time to buy IF you want to wait potentially 10+ years for the next potential increase targeting >$200k.
sheamus10

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:20:48 PM

It is time to buy bitcoin, as it seems that now is experiencing a slight decline. And followed by some altcoin which also decreases, bitcoin prices will rise again.
So it would be very profitable if buying now.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:19:04 AM

Tonight they had very big buying opportunities, and when Bitcoin is dropping down to $ 10,700, they are very lucky to buy. I bought a Bitcoin gradually but it will be a little difficult this week.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:21:35 AM

I guess so that $10k barrier wouldnt break, you know this bitcoin is very fast to swing of the prices. We even dont know really the market it is not certain if what price were heading. I buy some and hold for a while btc price will be back again.
Bloomie

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:34:44 AM

Doesn't seem it's going back down anymore. Guess it's time to buy. I'll check again tomorrow morning before getting back in, in case it goes down further.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:20:51 AM

Yesterday is the right time to buy the Bitcoin because the price went down very low in the market. In short period of the time the price increased very fastly and again reached to some what high price.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:20:35 AM

Ofcourse everybody gets a little anxious with this correction. But let's be honest, we needed a correction in this bullish market in the past two weeks.

Why is it time to buy?
- The weak hands are out and many 'stop-limit' orders have been triggered.
- The earlier corrections also were about 30 to 50% without any big news. Perhaps you remember the 5k was reached and it dropped back to 3k? And last month almost 8k was reached and it pulled back to around 5k?
- I'm pretty sure that the 10k barrier wouldn't be broken.

So if you can get your hands on some btc between 10-11k, I suggest you do it.

Pretty much checks all these boxes right now. The previous corrections as you said have been of a similar extent at the bottom, personally for this reason i think most likely this current correction is over as well by now.

There may be some corrections after this but it won't be anything major.

The price is still below $15,000, something i believe to be extremely cheap. IT's funny how the weak hands bought in at $18k and 19k and couldn't wait to buy more as the bubble went up even further, but now they're selling...

Smiley
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:32:37 AM

I agree that it is a good time to bye. IMHO correction ends here.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:59:52 AM

I'm trying to gauge whether $12k is the bottom of this downtrend or not, but apparently it is still fighting and hovering somewhere between $13k and $12k at this very moment. For me, I'd say wait a couple more hours or a day or two before starting to buy. Who knows how far this dip can go? It is already a good buy but again just to be safe, try to weigh whether the market will still slip down or not.

When many people are in panic, wise ones are acting to gain more profit.. Just don`t sell at the bottom, contrarywise, it`s a good time to buy

This is how investors make money, when people are on panic grab this opportunity to buy more. We all know the power of bitcoin and I believe it will not dump so hard, then I don't see why people sell on panic. Buy more as long as you could, because your time is running and bitcoin might take off now.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:52:15 PM

Ofcourse everybody gets a little anxious with this correction. But let's be honest, we needed a correction in this bullish market in the past two weeks.

Why is it time to buy?
- The earlier corrections also were about 30 to 50% without any big news. Perhaps you remember the 5k was reached and it dropped back to 3k? And last month almost 8k was reached and it pulled back to around 5k?

From its last highest price which is in the range of 19K USD, then little by little it goes down 16K USD and I check it a few hours ago, bitcoin is now in the range of 14K USD. This drop is not a joke anymore so yes I also believe that this is the right to buy some bitcoin instead of worrying and panic. After buying, we hold it and wait for the pump. Drop is just because of the price correction. After that, bitcoin seems to pump again and if that happen, we gain profit from the bitcoin we bought.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4480

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:31:52 PM

Why is it time to buy?

It's nice to see a newbie who actually gets it.

Yesterday was indeed an excellent time to buy. It was our deepest dip of the year, barely surpassing the excellent buying opportunities in May and September.

It was a great time to take profits in Bitcoin by selling fiat while it was peaking.
Smard89 (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:56:07 PM

Why is it time to buy?

It's nice to see a newbie who actually gets it.

Yesterday was indeed an excellent time to buy. It was our deepest dip of the year, barely surpassing the excellent buying opportunities in May and September.

It was a great time to take profits in Bitcoin by selling fiat while it was peaking.

Thanks JimboToronto.

If you look at coinmarketcap it shows yesterday that between 14:00 and 15:00 the lowest point was reached (https://imgur.com/a/PtuVF). At this point on Bitfinex it reached $10700,-. That were some lucky guys that bought in at that price! IMHO that will be a price we will not be seeing again in the near future and perhaps never. I feel pretty confident with buying extra BTC at $11200.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!!
Yousint0r

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:27:57 PM

Why is it time to buy?

correction end fast this is best time to buy more .

price will going up fast after correction.

bitcoin will end 2017 with 20,000$
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:08:54 PM

Yeah!!I do think so that it is the high time to buy bitcoin.As the price of bitcoin is decreasing,it is the best time to buy bitcoin.We are hoping that next year (the coming year of 2018)the price of bitcoin will again rise and then you'll be able to get profits.

Here,if you buy bitcon now,your benefit is you will be able to buy bitcoin in a cheaper rate and in future you can hope of profits.

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:51:34 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 06:52:27 PM by bitcad4u

Yeah!!I do think so that it is the high time to buy bitcoin.As the price of bitcoin is decreasing,it is the best time to buy bitcoin.We are hoping that next year (the coming year of 2018)the price of bitcoin will again rise and then you'll be able to get profits.

Here,if you buy bitcon now,your benefit is you will be able to buy bitcoin in a cheaper rate and in future you can hope of profits.

I think this is a time to buy Bitcoin because it's rate was varying from $19 k to $15 k around $4000 fall.So when price come very low compare last three days ,this is right time to buy and after Christmas the price was increased as compared to now. You have to sell only when the price reaches Maximum.
penetrak

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:32:07 PM

Bitcoin dropped to $13000 a couple of days ago, and again pulls uncompromisingly up. So this is the best time to buy a certain amount of Bitcoins. After the New Year comes again climb up price of BTC and the potential profit from the current purchase. I sell some coins and reinvest in Bitcoin now.
tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:22:13 PM

I buy a huge amount of bitcoin when it was fall into $12,000 and since bitcoin value now are raising up to $14,000 now I guess I have gained high amount of bitcoin. I just think that bitcoin value were reach $20,000 to $50,000 in 2018.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: