Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto  (Read 24484 times)
jttp (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:01:43 PM

Hi! You have a very nice project! I like your style and wish to allow viewers to earn! Sounds good)))

Thank you for your support! Be sure to join us on Telegram: https://t.me/tvtwocom.
Logan22

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:38:03 PM

I’m glad some guys from youtube will transfer here and I can get some money just watching their videos. By the way, what are you going to do with abuse of your platform? Why couldn’t I just play the video and go away?
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:37:13 PM

I’m glad some guys from youtube will transfer here and I can get some money just watching their videos. By the way, what are you going to do with abuse of your platform? Why couldn’t I just play the video and go away?

We ensures through occasional surveys and on-screen dialogs that users are engaged. You could compare this to Netflix's "Are you still watching".
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:56:01 PM

You cannot abuse since there must be a button to track your involvement, I only hope that it include captcha Smiley Smiley
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:05:13 PM

You cannot abuse since there must be a button to track your involvement, I only hope that it include captcha Smiley Smiley

I suppose almost everyone has 2+ devices, so what is the problem to register 2 accounts and watch?? Furthermore, more advanced users may both create either buy a bot, that can easily solve such a problem.
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:41:57 PM

I suppose almost everyone has 2+ devices, so what is the problem to register 2 accounts and watch?? Furthermore, more advanced users may both create either buy a bot, that can easily solve such a problem.

If it worth it ofc you could use several cells, pc and others. Well probably you can’t do it for earning on the enterprise level. Not such a thing. If there are 10 guys rewarded for watching a video and you use 3 devices, it’s 30%, yes, it’s a high proportion. However, if there 10,000 of users who watch and your devices among them - it’s not significant at all. What is more, if every user uses 2 accounts then no one get better reward! Wink
Fanat74

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:26:14 PM

If it worth it ofc you could use several cells, pc and others. Well probably you can’t do it for earning on the enterprise level. Not such a thing. If there are 10 guys rewarded for watching a video and you use 3 devices, it’s 30%, yes, it’s a high proportion. However, if there 10,000 of users who watch and your devices among them - it’s not significant at all. What is more, if every user uses 2 accounts then no one get better reward! Wink

Totally agree. Abuse in that way if you want to. But anyone could do it, so there is no incentive even to try !!!!
Casperok

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:25:48 PM

Wow, really like tv-two project. I’m very happy to monetize those ours of watching tv. Wow I just cannot believe it’s happening now.. money go directly to the users. I bump into so many projects that just want to re-arrange all existing services and make them loyal to customers. The future is here!
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:45:08 PM

We ensures through occasional surveys and on-screen dialogs that users are engaged. You could compare this to Netflix's "Are you still watching".

I’m not familiar with this. But sounds reasonable
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:25:51 PM

Wow, really like tv-two project. I’m very happy to monetize those ours of watching tv. Wow I just cannot believe it’s happening now.. money go directly to the users. I bump into so many projects that just want to re-arrange all existing services and make them loyal to customers. The future is here!

Incredible thing indeed, I’m sure enough the aggregate gods and services market will be changing in several years, however, it will take much more to adopt blockchain technology to make its size significant. Probably decade(s). When projects like tv-two will be launched people will understand that all the activities may bring some earnings, thus with increasing demand for such services will force companies to use blockchain. I wish I could create such a useful project as well
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:51:48 PM

While we are not planning to integrate captchas, the surveys include some sanity checks that are hard to answer for bots.
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:53:19 PM

Incredible thing indeed, I’m sure enough the aggregate gods and services market will be changing in several years, however, it will take much more to adopt blockchain technology to make its size significant. Probably decade(s). When projects like tv-two will be launched people will understand that all the activities may bring some earnings, thus with increasing demand for such services will force companies to use blockchain. I wish I could create such a useful project as well

Great that you like the project! Always happy to hear your feedback.
Deform

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:09:57 AM

The only bad thing of the coins is a high volatility. Would the big sharks decide to issue their own coin if the whole coin market is going up and down every second. I mean the price significantly fluctuates. All the ‘main’ altcoins are being changed simultaneously with BTC, ETH.. tv-two may regulate the coin reward by giving more or less, establishing the price higher or lower. But they’ve been prepared for this from the start compared to ‘normal’ service providers.
Titomonriki

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:18:18 AM

While we are not planning to integrate captchas, the surveys include some sanity checks that are hard to answer for bots.

When are you going to present the anti-afk system? This really is interesting )))
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:03:16 AM

hi dev! i appreciate what you do, have several questions though. how do you want to compete with netflix for example? will it be possible to change your coins for fiat or other popular coins?
criptobear

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

Blockchain based interface to the physical world

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:09:28 AM

It is a good idea to increase the probability of mass adoption but what did you do to ensure a good anti-fraud system? it seems to me like you explained earlier that if I had 100 tv sets connected I could gain 100 times the average joe and not watching a single ads.
CrYpTEr$$

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:17:19 AM

Hey! You’ve a good project. How many coins do you issue? What would be an approximate price when you are on the exchange?
Ceburekus

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:50:23 PM

It is a good idea to increase the probability of mass adoption but what did you do to ensure a good anti-fraud system? it seems to me like you explained earlier that if I had 100 tv sets connected I could gain 100 times the average joe and not watching a single ads.

I said that if you had 100 TV sets, then everyone else can do the same thing and nobody would get the better profit. It seems you can get the profit by investing in ICO, not in purchasing 99 more TVs Smiley
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:18:02 PM

When are you going to present the anti-afk system? This really is interesting )))

We are doing some testing right now. Obviously something that grows with the app. I'll let you know, once I can share more details.
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:20:07 PM

hi dev! i appreciate what you do, have several questions though. how do you want to compete with netflix for example? will it be possible to change your coins for fiat or other popular coins?

Hi mandarinka! We regard Netflix more as a potential partner than a competitor. TV-TWO can integrate trailers from Netflix and become a channel of discovery for their content. TV-TWO will focus on shorter videos that provide quick entertainment. Travel videos, drone footage. Why do we believe we can win over content creators? While YouTube is optimizing for the shareholder value of Alphabet, TV-TWO is optimizing for utility to users and video producers to maximize the token value. The economics for content creators are inherently superior on our open platform. While video producers will not stop uploading to YouTube from day one, they will tell their audience to go over to TV-TWO, because they earn more on our platform with every single view. This will lead to exclusive partnerships in the medium term.

Third-party exchanges will take care of providing a platform of exchange between tokens, cryptocurrencies and fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: