Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto  (Read 24478 times)
Silkcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:18:59 PM

Hey. How do you think the project will be successful? Roll Eyes
Of course. The project is actively developing. Every day more and more users participate in it.
How do developers manage to attract new people? What are they doing for this?
The project is very promising. People understand this and therefore take part.
In addition, information about the project is distributed to the Internet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:24:32 PM

Of course. The project is actively developing. Every day more and more users participate in it.
And does it work? Or not yet? People need arguments. Hardly they will believe empty words.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:29:39 PM

And does it work? Or not yet? People need arguments. Hardly they will believe empty words.
It works, of course. Do not you see? Developers talk about the benefits of the project to all comers.
It's too obvious not to notice.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:34:52 PM

It works, of course. Do not you see? Developers talk about the benefits of the project to all comers.
It's too obvious not to notice.
If you are right, the project will become popular very soon.
I need to take part now to get a big profit.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:10:05 PM

I have just seen the demo video and I’m so impressed. Two-TV has a simple and friendly interface. I think it is something new for the television market.
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:15:13 PM

I have just seen the demo video and I’m so impressed. Two-TV has a simple and friendly interface. I think it is something new for the television market.
What is so special about this demo? I was just about to watch it
Brushan

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:20:10 PM

Do you like spoilers?  ;DYou need to watch it. User downloads the app to the smart-tv and smartphone and enjoys interesting shows and everything that he wants to look at.
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:26:25 PM

Do you like spoilers?  ;DYou need to watch it. User downloads the app to the smart-tv and smartphone and enjoys interesting shows and everything that he wants to look at.
Omg. You are totally right. Users will get tokens for watching sponsors ads. I think it is great. Currency they will get immediately after the viewing.
Brushan

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:31:25 PM

Omg. You are totally right. Users will get tokens for watching sponsors ads. I think it is great. Currency they will get immediately after the viewing.
This feature is the best for me. You can earn coin and then you will pay for using this program. This platform has an interesting circulation of money.
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:33:43 PM

I like the idea. Advertisers have more possibilities on this platform that on any other advertisement territory. I hope devs won’t change here anything.
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:36:58 PM

This feature is the best for me. You can earn coin and then you will pay for using this program. This platform has an interesting circulation of money.
Of course. None of other projects can offer such privilege for customers.
Theraty

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:39:12 PM

I like the idea. Advertisers have more possibilities on this platform that on any other advertisement territory. I hope devs won’t change here anything.
Why it is so good for advertisers? Will they be able to advertise with lower prices for it? Or you mean something else?
hobopete

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:44:32 PM

Why it is so good for advertisers? Will they be able to advertise with lower prices for it? Or you mean something else?
Yes, this is a big deal too. They will save their assets and get o possibility to have a sponsored placement on the TV. If you want to promote a product it is very important.
Theraty

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:50:30 PM

Yes, this is a big deal too. They will save their assets and get o possibility to have a sponsored placement on the TV. If you want to promote a product it is very important.
How much advertisers will pay for these sponsored clips? Is there already a fixed price for it?
hobopete

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

How much advertisers will pay for these sponsored clips? Is there already a fixed price for it?
If I get it right, it will be somehow calculated, accordingly to relevance of these video and measured by the predicted watch time.
Theraty

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:02:47 PM

If I get it right, it will be somehow calculated, accordingly to relevance of these video and measured by the predicted watch time.
It is an interesting solution. Do think it will be working successful for this market?
hobopete

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:07:19 PM

It is an interesting solution. Do think it will be working successful for this market?
Why not? The platform is growing fast. Besides, the organic content for users is controlled by them and generated by a special algorithm. Advertisers have influence only on their ad content.
Theraty

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:12:58 PM

Why not? The platform is growing fast. Besides, the organic content for users is controlled by them and generated by a special algorithm. Advertisers have influence only on their ad content.
Viewed for this perspective, Two-TV really has more advantages than any other television companies and advertising agencies.
hobopete

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:17:08 PM

Viewed for this perspective, Two-TV really has more advantages than any other television companies and advertising agencies.
You are right. I’m a meticulous person, but I prefer this project more than any other.  I hope they won’t disappoint me.
jttp (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:47:43 AM

Advertisers pay a variable price on TV-TWO. This is standard practice in digital advertising. Depending on the number of users on the TV-TWO platform and the relevancy of a video that the advertiser wants to sponsor, the price is going to be higher or lower. A good sweet spot to aim for is $15-20 to reach 1,000 users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: