Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2024, 03:41:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto  (Read 24516 times)
jttp (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:34:43 PM

You have a really nice idea. Which countries are you going to cover? Is there is a chance to expect further development of non-European channels?

I watched your video. Are you going to have any contracts with TV companies to allow watching existing channels?

The app will have worldwide distribution through the app stores of the manufacturers. While the UI is in English first, content creators are welcome to upload international content from day one.

Since TV-TWO acts only as an overlay for broadcast, no additional license is required. All videos shown in the video stream are licensed from the content creators.

Sounds good. I understand that English version is the first to be, it is quite obvious Smiley I mean ofc the long-term plans. Like where are you going in several years or smth.

What’s about a profit of the platform? Is it mostly based on ads?

Our ultimate vision is to connect all 700M Smart TVs around the globe to the blockchain, to let users and content providers get a share of the TV ad cake. A detailed list of platforms we are developing for can be found on our website: http://tv-two.com/#roadmap. We do not optimize for profits to TV-TWO, but for utility of all market participants. This is economically rational, because we believe decentralized platforms grow several magnitudes faster than centralized platforms that are only after profits.

Yes, funds for content providers and users will mainly come from advertisers.
Titomonriki

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:04:32 PM

You have a really nice idea. Which countries are you going to cover? Is there is a chance to expect further development of non-European channels?

I watched your video. Are you going to have any contracts with TV companies to allow watching existing channels?

The app will have worldwide distribution through the app stores of the manufacturers. While the UI is in English first, content creators are welcome to upload international content from day one.

Since TV-TWO acts only as an overlay for broadcast, no additional license is required. All videos shown in the video stream are licensed from the content creators.

Sounds good. I understand that English version is the first to be, it is quite obvious Smiley I mean ofc the long-term plans. Like where are you going in several years or smth.

Our ultimate vision is to connect all 700M Smart TVs around the globe to the blockchain, to let users and content providers get a share of the TV ad cake. A detailed list of platforms we are developing for can be found on our website: http://tv-two.com/#roadmap. We do not optimize for profits to TV-TWO, but for utility of all market participants. This is economically rational, because we believe decentralized platforms grow several magnitudes faster than centralized platforms that are only after profits.

This is really nice, but are you going to include online channels as well?! For me as for Manchester United can I would be happy to watch MUTV. Guess there are lots of guys with such thoughts!
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:20:43 PM

This is really nice, but are you going to include online channels as well?! For me as for Manchester United can I would be happy to watch MUTV. Guess there are lots of guys with such thoughts!

Rights owners like DAZN now post football content to all their social platforms. We could integrate the footage into TV-TWO. Based on your skipping behavior, the app figures out that you like to watch ManU the most. On Monday, the recap of the game will be the first video you see.
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

Since I’m not a fan of watching TV at home, I would like to ask whether it could be possible to transfer my favorite channels inside the app and connect it to blockchain? Thanks in advance
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:52:01 PM

Since I’m not a fan of watching TV at home, I would like to ask whether it could be possible to transfer my favorite channels inside the app and connect it to blockchain? Thanks in advance

YouTube channels and broadcast channels can be both watched through the app. Does that help?
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:39:10 PM

The same question

YouTube channels and broadcast channels can be both watched through the app. Does that help?

Yes! It helps a lot! Do you mean also twitch streams? Or what are the broadcasts?
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:54:39 PM

The same question

Yes! It helps a lot! Do you mean also twitch streams? Or what are the broadcasts?

Twitch is not a partner at the start, definitely relevant content for the future. Broadcast means your regular TV signal that you get through cable or satellite.
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:03:10 PM

you mean there will be an ability to upload your own content? what is required to do that?
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:00:01 AM

you mean there will be an ability to upload your own content? what is required to do that?

Yes, exactly! Starting in May 2018, content providers can upload their videos to the TV-TWO platform and manage their TTV balance.
Bulllbas

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:27:09 AM

What a wonderful project! I was already thinking of throwing out my TV, because it nothing give to me, but now I can make money on it!   

What do you mean by making money?
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:55:58 AM

What a wonderful project! I was already thinking of throwing out my TV, because it nothing give to me, but now I can make money on it!   

In Two-TV new television ecosystem, the user receives a share of the advertising spent.  Nowadays, advertisers pay huge amounts of money to display sponsored messages to consumers, which are often ineffectively allocated. All the money ends up with the TV networks. With TV-TWO that middleman is unnecessary. Advertisers will have a direct relationship with users and pass our Token for Television (TTV) to the user. That's how you earn while watching TV.
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:58:44 AM

In Two-TV new television ecosystem, the user receives a share of the advertising spent.  Nowadays, advertisers pay huge amounts of money to display sponsored messages to consumers, which are often ineffectively allocated. All the money ends up with the TV networks. With TV-TWO that middleman is unnecessary. Advertisers will have a direct relationship with users and pass our Token for Television (TTV) to the user. That's how you earn while watching TV.

Thanks, lamcouz! In the TV-TWO ecosystem, users are rewarded with tokens for watching sponsored messages. The tokens can be sold on exchanges for Ether, Bitcoin, or Fiat. Since the number of TTV is fixed after the crowdsale, each issued token possesses the right to show sponsored messaged to a defined percentage of consumers that watch television through TV-TWO. If the absolute number of consumers using TV-TWO grows over time, the inherent utility of each token increases.
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:49:07 AM

I’m encouraged with blockchain project that are trying to transfer a part of advertisers’ money to users, it looks so nice. Nowadays we do not have such an option to be paid only for watching something, of course there are lots of discounts for different services, but it is obvious they are included in the cost for the service. This is kind of a new age, when you can be paid and having entertainment at the same time. Such projects as yours should become very popular in 2-3 years, especially when you come to the world arena. When you get out of the crypto addiction and start functioning normally.
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:19:50 AM

I’m encouraged with blockchain project that are trying to transfer a part of advertisers’ money to users, it looks so nice. Nowadays we do not have such an option to be paid only for watching something, of course there are lots of discounts for different services, but it is obvious they are included in the cost for the service. This is kind of a new age, when you can be paid and having entertainment at the same time. Such projects as yours should become very popular in 2-3 years, especially when you come to the world arena. When you get out of the crypto addiction and start functioning normally.

Thank you for your words of encouragement! We are excited about working on our vision for the next 10+ years to come.
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:27:37 AM

This project is a very unique thing because it connects TV to ethereum blockchain.and
TV Two project is very good and awesome because it has a good concept. I like this project, I hope will be success.  Grin Grin
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:09:20 PM

This is fun way to get rewarded just for watching sponsored ads on our TV I think this will change the old way of advertising so this revolution will be huge and bring a lot of benefits for both sides. Just bookmark this topic for further progress.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:38:55 PM

This project is a very unique thing because it connects TV to ethereum blockchain.and
TV Two project is very good and awesome because it has a good concept. I like this project, I hope will be success.  Grin Grin

Kind of unique indeed. Concept is quite new. I’ve never seen such before. The best response would be demand for the Tv service. I like the project too
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

The team already had previous experience in blockchain projects?

We have Rodrigo with experience in Blockchain development, IoP Token Server and Open Asset Protocol. Arthur who has done marketing for UTRUST.  David who has been on the governing board of Ethereum. As well as Simon, Jason, Tom and Oliver who have advised numerous blockchain projects to date.
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:02:22 PM

Thank you so much! Be sure to support us on Telegram: https://t.me/tvtwocom
jttp (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

This is fun way to get rewarded just for watching sponsored ads on our TV I think this will change the old way of advertising so this revolution will be huge and bring a lot of benefits for both sides. Just bookmark this topic for further progress.

Thank you for following our project! Great summary of our goal: Spreading the advertising revenues from TV networks to essential market participants.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: