Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:48:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto  (Read 24478 times)
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:07:47 PM

Will I have the opportunity to watch ordinary broadband television or by accepting this service I will only use the possibility of selecting individual content?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kheg

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:21:07 PM

Will I have the opportunity to watch ordinary broadband television or by accepting this service I will only use the possibility of selecting individual content?
I did not quite understand what you mean. but I'll tell you that this service will provide two options. Viewing conventional broadband television and a personalized video stream, then that is the key feature of this service.
emontmon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

I did not quite understand what you mean. but I'll tell you that this service will provide two options. Viewing conventional broadband television and a personalized video stream, then that is the key feature of this service.
That's exactly what I was asking. And will these two modes resonate with each other?
Kheg

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:40:32 PM

That's exactly what I was asking. And will these two modes resonate with each other?
In what sense do we need to echo? What exactly do you mean?
emontmon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

I had the kind of targeted ad serving. When I use normal broadband TV, will I also broadcast ads?
Kheg

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:07:58 PM

I had the kind of targeted ad serving. When I use normal broadband TV, will I also broadcast ads?
I can not exactly answer this question, but I think that these will be two different modes and targeted advertising will be shown to you only in case you use a personalized video stream. At least that would be logical. If advertising were shown in the mode of broadband broadcasting, then it would correspond with the advertising of TV channels and the content would be too overloaded with the display of advertising.
emontmon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

I can not exactly answer this question, but I think that these will be two different modes and targeted advertising will be shown to you only in case you use a personalized video stream. At least that would be logical. If advertising were shown in the mode of broadband broadcasting, then it would correspond with the advertising of TV channels and the content would be too overloaded with the display of advertising.
Yes, that is why I asked this question. Because I am also worried about this situation with advertising. Thank you for supporting me in this matter. Smiley
Kheg

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:11:48 PM

Yes, that is why I asked this question. Because I am also worried about this situation with advertising. Thank you for supporting me in this matter. Smiley
I think the details of this can be found in the telegrams of the team of the project. I think they will be able to answer all the questions of interest.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:14:02 PM

And when can you expect the release of this application for modern TV models? Who can answer this question?
leptoon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:15:33 PM

And when can you expect the release of this application for modern TV models? Who can answer this question?
If you focus on the road map, then this should be expected already in April 2018, that is, it turns out very soon.
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:53:20 PM

I've waited a long time for the blockchain to infiltrate television . I hope the project will show its best side and gain popularity
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:06:42 PM

I've waited a long time for the blockchain to infiltrate television . I hope the project will show its best side and gain popularity
Traditional television begins to slowly heal itself. And this is not surprising, as technology advances, television will continue to take a back seat.
okaypool

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:11:29 PM

Traditional television begins to slowly heal itself. And this is not surprising, as technology advances, television will continue to take a back seat.
Fully agree with you, the TV becomes unpopular, few people who really watch TV every day, now there are a variety of video hosting and the Internet where you can see anything
kaltar

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:16:06 PM

Fully agree with you, the TV becomes unpopular, few people who really watch TV every day, now there are a variety of video hosting and the Internet where you can see anything
Such innovative and interesting projects should undoubtedly be accepted by the world
okaypool

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:21:25 PM

Such innovative and interesting projects should undoubtedly be accepted by the world
The main problem is that the blockchain still remains in the shadows. People do not understand its obvious advantages over centralized systems
kaltar

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:26:44 PM

The main problem is that the blockchain still remains in the shadows. People do not understand its obvious advantages over centralized systems
The most important thing is to competently present the idea and the project itself. If it will be available to the general user and he will be interested in the project will undoubtedly be popular
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:34:48 PM

Blockchain trying to shove wherever possible, have already reached the television. I have nothing against the fact that television in the future may be on the blockchain, but the existing television will suit many people.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:40:35 PM

Most users are still dependent on television broadcasting, the developers have competently chosen the sphere in which it is possible to introduce blockchain.
kaltar

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:45:21 PM

Most users are still dependent on television broadcasting, the developers have competently chosen the sphere in which it is possible to introduce blockchain.
Everything is relative in different countries and the TV are different. Somewhere people are actively looking , where almost do not look
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

Everything is relative in different countries and the TV are different. Somewhere people are actively looking , where almost do not look
As developers assure us, in the USA almost every family has at least one subscription to some streaming service. And in general, the TV is still quite popular among the population
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: