Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:57:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did I lose on trade ??  (Read 2394 times)
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:55:43 PM

Hello I don’t understand I bought for 4000 Eur one hour ago of Ethereum when it was going up, it stayed around the 10-20%, it started to decrease 5 minutes ago so I sold it and now cex.io just gave me 3500eur for it... wtf... Huh
The %came from me watching livecoinwatch.. Cex.io doesn’t have the accurate price ??
First of all the prices of crypto currency will change from exchange to exchange so if you want to sell your crypto first check the price of you coin on what exchange you are going to sell,don't check the prices on coinmarketcap or other websites which shows the common prices.
These kind of trading is call arbitrage and it is highly risky to do so understand your risk before doing trading because the price of crypto may fall in minutes.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sallee2

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:08:34 PM

I think that the thing that confused you that time was the price of ETH itself. You should first try to look on the eth price at cex.io. Maybe you sold it at low price.
I believe it is extremely difficult to trade at this time, we can see the market is going down in the early days of 2018. Although there are positive signs when bitcoin prices and both ETH has increased again but strength is not strong. To be able to trade with ETH, you must always watch the ETH price increase or decrease compared to the altcoin you invest, there are many specialized problems that you need to know and learn.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:26:07 PM

Hello I don’t understand I bought for 4000 Eur one hour ago of Ethereum when it was going up, it stayed around the 10-20%, it started to decrease 5 minutes ago so I sold it and now cex.io just gave me 3500eur for it... wtf... Huh
The %came from me watching livecoinwatch.. Cex.io doesn’t have the accurate price ??

I think the reason why you lose your money in trading because your strategies are not enough. You should improve your trading strategies by reading many post in this forum. This bitcoin forum can help you to become successful trader.
Not having enough strategies is one thing; not having a strategy at all is another thing. Truth be told, OP was just busy gambling because he obviously does not have any strategy, judging from the way he stated it. Also, he should use an exchange and stick with their prices there rather than looking somewhere else because with that, he will always get burned.

Moreover, why will he be making trades on CEX? I do not understand? Also, if he does not have knowledge, why is he trying to trade? He is welcome to the world of newbies who think they can just keep doing things like this without having adequate knowledge rather than just leaving their funds in their wallet and watch it grow.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:36:58 PM

I think that the thing that confused you that time was the price of ETH itself. You should first try to look at the eth price at cex.io. Maybe you sold it at the low price.
I think that to trade successfully in the Cryptocurrency market is extremely difficult and very risky if you are not experienced. We can know that this is a very new market and continuous fluctuations are so unpredictable, so skills alone are not enough. You also need to constantly monitor the information, combined with graph analysis to have the Specific commercial plans for yourself.
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:57:42 PM

I’m suggesting to every one before going to join bitcoin study first bitcoin that how it will be started and how to sue because I know a lot of people who are not going to study bitcoin in detail and then as result they lose bitcoin is not here to give us lose its here to give us profit so it’s a lack of information about bitcoin
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:57:14 PM

I think the reason why you lose your money in trading because your strategies are not enough. You should improve your trading strategies by reading many post in this forum. This bitcoin forum can help you to become successful trader.
Not having enough strategies is one thing; not having a strategy at all is another thing. Truth be told, OP was just busy gambling because he obviously does not have any strategy, judging from the way he stated it. Also, he should use an exchange and stick with their prices there rather than looking somewhere else because with that, he will always get burned.

Moreover, why will he be making trades on CEX? I do not understand? Also, if he does not have knowledge, why is he trying to trade? He is welcome to the world of newbies who think they can just keep doing things like this without having adequate knowledge rather than just leaving their funds in their wallet and watch it grow.

CEX or DEX, this is the problem on day trade. In central exchanges, there are lots of issues preventing you from doing a good trade with high profits. DEX model is better with less issues compared to CEX.
tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

I suggest to, dont just stick to what you see in a coin. Make your own research first before you invest in a coin, and always make your hands very strong, because weak hands are sometimes didnt success. If you buy a coin it means you have trust in it, so always hold your coin be patient and wait for the right timing when our profit is near to us.

prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:14:46 PM

Basically, whenever I have bought some of altcoin and then those coin will down fall their price. in this time I can't controll my emotion that's why I do sell then with the lose but I can't wait anymore...this is my first reason for losing on trade...
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:39:23 PM

it's better to look at coinmarketcap if it's true that it happened because I'm not really sure there's a way for the site you're exchanging your exchanger so it's better to check that for your lost money and you should contact support for further details .

He ended up losing because he thought he could just sell at any amount on CEX without paying the fees or he will just look at another exchange before taking note of the amount CEX is exchanging. Exchanges do not have the same price and if he wants to be doing short term, he should better really know what he is doing. This is not the whole buy low, sell high game as a lot need to be considered and there are better platforms he can start trading on if he wants to trade.
rejin29x

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:45:49 PM

I think it is pure mistake you because the price of each exchange site different different should you see the price before selling it as an example price coin x hitbtc market worth 1us while in the market liqui worth 1.5us yah certainly some people will choose to sell it in liqui but in fact the rotation of coins on hitbtc is very large and very different in liqui. that is why you must be careful.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:34:39 PM

I think you forgot to account for the trading fee mate. In every trading site, or in most of them at least, they impose trading fees on every trades your do. This may be a percentage of the amount you're trading, or in some sites, a fixed amount. Having said, when trading, you should also leave some amount for your trades, that's why some people trade not in bulk, but in small amounts so that the trading fee imposed upon them would not be so big that it would get a chunk of what profit they can get.

LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:13:53 PM

Maybe because of the unexpected decrease of price or wrong decision that you have been made. There are lots of factors that you should consider but if you planned it well you can atleast minimize this risk.
Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:28:53 PM

First of all, learn how to use the exchanges. Maybe you write a wrong price on you buy order. There are a lot of good videos on youtube from people who explain how the exchange work and how to serve.
I believe you can successfully trade in the turbulent market as the present time is extremely difficult. We can see the time to trade is also a very important thing that we have to consider. If you trade when the market is down, you will definitely fail, you can only trade success and low risk when the market is recovering and going up.
Clarkduco

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:52:26 PM

If you can be a little patient more, maybe you will achieve a profit and not a loss. Patience and thoroughness are needed in trading. Trading crypto is fun because even though its value goes down, but we still have the coin.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

I think you are selling too fast, if you can wait a little longer whether it's 2-3 days, maybe you will benefit from the initial capital that you spend at the beginning. Try a little patience in trading in order to get a good profit.
Without patience my brother you don’t get better results, wait for the time when prices are getting higher. There is often advised here and in articles related to trading as well that don’t make fast transactions or trading. They will give your nothing but huge disappointments and losses. Try to grasp the market trends and predict accordingly, if they goes valid, plan according to your predictions.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:59:21 PM

There are fee's when you trade and different exchange site has different price though quite close with each other. You should try to do a little more research how trading works and what are the rules of exchange site you are going to use.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:09:47 PM

There are fee's when you trade and different exchange site has different price though quite close with each other. You should try to do a little more research how trading works and what are the rules of exchange site you are going to use.

Yes dude before trading any altcoin make sure you have idea how this trading work if you dont understand the basic form of trading you will lose your capital in a short period of time and like what other said you forgot that every trading site have different fee offer next time before doing trading you will research carefully to avoid this error.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:01:04 AM

Maybe because of the unexpected decrease of price or wrong decision that you have been made. There are lots of factors that you should consider but if you planned it well you can atleast minimize this risk.
We should always be trending towards low risky options. You may meet some people who always asking you to take risk. They are somehow true that one must take some better step to proceed forward but this decision must have some better consensus of how you take the lead for taking risk. Like in trading, there is risk but that doesn’t mean you go blindly and taking much more risks overtime.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:00:13 AM

The reason why you lose in trading is because you don't have patience, hope and trust to yourself. You should first improve your patience for you to do long term investment and also you should control your emotions for you to make good decisions.
Reinz12

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:45:08 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 03:31:31 PM by Reinz12

It's easy to understand,  trading crypto currency isn't same like sell and buy hotdogs.
First you need basic knowledge about trading crypto,  reading chart,  support and resistance,  bullish,  bearish and many thing.
Second don't follow other step,  specially with zero knowledge about crypto
third,  choose how long you want invest in crypto,  short or long term,  that will make a different
every second price can be up or down,  so if you want short investment you need basic knowledge about trading. Never follow other step if you didn't want cut loss like your invest on ETH before.
for long term,  you need patience. Example you bought ETH on ATH moment,  you just keep relax and patience that price will up in the future,  but for other coin you need do your own research to make sure that coin is good for long term
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: