Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:03:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did I lose on trade ??  (Read 2397 times)
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:52:42 PM

Trading is most of the time slip between lip and cup so we can't say I will do this that in trading. Also nothing is impossible which applies in trading also we should have the habit of booking profit and as well booking the loss also then in a long run we can achieve in trading you should stick with this which is the success formula.
but this is already associated with weak self-control, because it controls the roses. Can I make cardinal steps in this or that situation. It is necessary to understand that trade takes all the free time from the trader.
zokilnmet

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

The average trader loses money, which is in itself a very discouraging fact. But why? Put simply, human psychology makes trading difficult.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:22:55 AM

You sell in panic need to patience and dont sell till you get margin,Ether is good stable coin potential to earn profit just need to take right decision.Buy when market in dip and sell market go on peak.

richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:58:44 AM

There is only one reason why some people lose in trading. It is the so called panic buying and panic selling. Panic buying is buying bitcoin in time which they think that it is the lowest price of bitcoin that could ever be. And Panic selling is the time which they think that it is the heist prize of bitcoin that could ever be. Well we have different techniques in setting standards or goals in buying and selling of bitcoin. What can I suggest is to back to the basic techniques first in order not to lose on trading. Do studying first, read some articles, books and watch video clips to help to improve your trading skills.
I think people loss in trading because they do wrong decision and maybe they really didn't have enough experience on the trading feild. Everything has a right time if we are not really do not know how to do such gaining process maybe we should do such searching or maybe asking to those who are expert on the trading feild for good, and maybe for us to learn basic on it before we do action or decide to trade.
Yes I agree on that people may loss in trading if they don't make a right decision on the feild or maybe they don't have enoughf patience on waiting for the right price to sell. I think it is all because they maybe lack of experience maybe they really do panic selling, because of the high volatility of the bitcoin that maybe leads then to do panic selling.
Lossing an amount on trading is really bad. But we can't blame anyone because I believe in trading we are the one who are responsible for every decision that we made on the trading feild, so then if we do trading in a wrong way maybe we can really loss. I think we must be temperate and charge our loss to experience so that we can get learning to be use on our journey.
It is quite a normal thing to experience that most of the traders who are there in the world of trading do suffer some loss and that too because of their own personal mistakes.

Trading is no doubt the best thing to do and that it can help you in having some very good amount of profit but the thing is you need to sit back and analyze yourself to identify all the mistakes which then lead you to the loss of money. Work hard and keep your nerves under your control.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:02:50 PM

Hello I don’t understand I bought for 4000 Eur one hour ago of Ethereum when it was going up, it stayed around the 10-20%, it started to decrease 5 minutes ago so I sold it and now cex.io just gave me 3500eur for it... wtf... Huh
The %came from me watching livecoinwatch.. Cex.io doesn’t have the accurate price ??
There are fee's when you trade and different exchange site has different price though quite close with each other. You should try to do a little more research how trading works and what are the rules of exchange site you are going to use.
Although i am also a trader but I'm also curious why there's always loses whenever doing trading. I am also one of those readers in his forum looking for an answer on how to win in trading. Because I am still new to this kind of business also called the world of digital currency that's why I'm still doing a massive research and study on how to trade.
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

Price can change fast than we know and you should check all number before replace your money. Besides that, every exchange has their own rules about fees, price gap and also sensitivity about news. Your take profit too close with open position, analyze again to find the right poin. There is social media for you, the websites, the electronic and press media for you and every other thing that can be helpful to you making some observations
Andyrich12#

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

Sell high, buy dip. Emotionless trading
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:24:20 PM

Trading is most of the time slip between lip and cup so we can't say I will do this that in trading. Also nothing is impossible which applies in trading also we should have the habit of booking profit and as well booking the loss also then in a long run we can achieve in trading you should stick with this which is the success formula.
There are always some distractions which are necessary specially once you are doing something for a long duration. If ever you start feeling a situation where you are loosing continuously than my personal experience is to just take a step back and stop doing whatever you are doing. If possible take a day off, clear you mind and re join. Start off with the breakdown scrutiny of whatever you were doing and identify the mistakes and consult some other person about some different approach. Make notes for future references and start the work again, the difference will be clear.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:19:48 PM

There is only one reason why some people lose in trading. It is the so called panic buying and panic selling. Panic buying is buying bitcoin in time which they think that it is the lowest price of bitcoin that could ever be. And Panic selling is the time which they think that it is the heist prize of bitcoin that could ever be. Well we have different techniques in setting standards or goals in buying and selling of bitcoin. What can I suggest is to back to the basic techniques first in order not to lose on trading. Do studying first, read some articles, books and watch video clips to help to improve your trading skills.
I believe that there are a lot of reasons that people they are going to lose in trade that’s why I request to every one about bitcoin whenever you are going to join bitcoin so you must be careful about it I mean you must read and understand about bitcoin then I’m sure you will never lose in bitcoin because I’m also doing trade here and I never lose here.
mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:11:01 PM

the only fault you are is not able to control the emotions or can not be patient, if you hold it then you will not lose and definitely profitable, ethereum is the most potent altcoin in my opinion because ethereum platform much in use by the new altcoin
toxic0n

Activity: 413

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:38:07 AM

As of right now, there is no all inclusive crypto swapping scale for each coin. Each Exchange has it's own market powers, contingent upon volume of dealers, and so forth. Because a value move occurs on one trade is no assurance that a similar value development will occur on others. Given a sufficiently major move, sharks will begin to purchase up a coin on trades where it is less expensive, however you truly need to take after the value development on the trade you are holding in the event that you are hoping to offer. Think about the misfortune as an educational cost - now endeavor to recover the misfortune with better exchanges what's to come.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:43:42 AM

I think people loss in trading because they do wrong decision and maybe they really didn't have enough experience on the trading feild. Everything has a right time if we are not really do not know how to do such gaining process maybe we should do such searching or maybe asking to those who are expert on the trading feild for good, and maybe for us to learn basic on it before we do action or decide to trade.
Well, that is what everyone should be doing before getting started in the trading industry.  DYOR to prevent such losses. But losing money in trading in really not a bad thing, this experience will help you to be more cautious next time and earn profits you deserve. I just hope the OP learned his lesson and take this to his account that he will not make the same mistakes again.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:15:48 AM

There are constantly a few diversions which are vital uncommonly once you are supporting a long span. If at any point you begin feeling a circumstance where you are loosing ceaselessly than my own experience is to simply make a stride back and quit doing whatever you are doing. On the off chance that conceivable take a three day weekend, clear you psyche and then you need to reconnect. Begin off with the breakdown examination of whatever you were doing and recognize the errors and counsel some other individual about some extraordinary approach. Make notes for future references and begin the work once more, the distinction will be clear.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:28:47 AM

the only fault you are is not able to control the emotions or can not be patient, if you hold it then you will not lose and definitely profitable, ethereum is the most potent altcoin in my opinion because ethereum platform much in use by the new altcoin
You are right there but the poster doesn't say it is because of emotions. He use an example of the currency he bought and he loss with it. Traders need more knowledge to be able earn and get a better skills. The bottom line is be patient especially if you are holding a top coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
criptogoon

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:35:59 AM

You are right there but the poster doesn't say it is because of emotions.

What are you talking about? OP was fixed his loss after a long stable hold. Isn't that an emotions?
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:21:18 AM

You are right there but the poster doesn't say it is because of emotions. He use an example of the currency he bought and he loss with it. Traders need more knowledge to be able earn and get a better skills. The bottom line is be patient especially if you are holding a top coins.
If we are looking on the current situation of the market for sure there are lots of investors and traders losing up their coin holdings and weak hands for sure are selling out their tokens because of such panic.If you did able to buy on high price and see this red market then you will eventually panic out and might sell if you are a weak holder.Losing out money is always been part of trading career because price is way to unpredictable.
ejarales

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:10:49 AM

Hello I don’t understand I bought for 4000 Eur one hour ago of Ethereum when it was going up, it stayed around the 10-20%, it started to decrease 5 minutes ago so I sold it and now cex.io just gave me 3500eur for it... wtf... Huh
The %came from me watching livecoinwatch.. Cex.io doesn’t have the accurate price ??
You shouldn't panic and sold it that fast. You should hold it until the price will raised again, when you invested you must not get nervous when the price is going down. Specially ETH, it's price is just unstable but it will go back to it's price eventually.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

Sometimes we are lossing our trade because we are lack of information in many ways,we should be careful when it comes into trading because it is too risky, sometimes some of trading are scammer or even low in prices when you sell your coins that will result to your lost of your capital.
Kaliya

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:11:57 PM

At time you lost on trade because of  the government policies. This happened previous year in Nigeria when  government sold petroleum to the public at the rate of #105.00  for months but at the peak of his first tenure and he has intention to come back for the second tenure, then he down the price of the petroleum product to #70.00. In which most of  they filling station had bought the product at exorbitant price. The have no option rather to sell at government approved pump prices. Dare to  sell contract government order will lead to the closure of the station. Some time wrong location of the company can lead to the lost of trade. Also family problems can cause lost of trade.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:04:17 PM

well you literally made few mistakes.
common mistakes made by beginners
buying high then selling low i actually made the same mistake actually back then haha
panic selling makes traders definitely lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: