Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:47:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What did you do to your btc?  (Voting closed: March 17, 2018, 12:29:30 PM)
I didn't have any in the first place - 0 (0%)
Sold everything - 8 (10.5%)
I hold patiently - 57 (75%)
I'm waiting and thinking about buying every day - 11 (14.5%)
Total Voters: 76

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please stop selling!  (Read 965 times)
Rafif000

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:31:00 PM

it's their own choice to lose their money more .. maybe bad news makes them panic and do not choose to hold back what they hold ..
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dadumtuss123

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:34:05 PM

Every day I see bitcoin going down even more. I don't understand why is it happening. Selling now is betraying the bitcoin's values as well as losing a lot of money. Why don't we all just calm down and at least stop selling our coins? Bitcoin's destiny is in our hands. If we believe it's a great coin then it indeed is a great one. If we tell others how good bitcoin and other coins are then they are going to believe in it themselves and it will help the market to recover.
If we, however, decide that everything is doomed then it indeed will be so! Why not to hope for the better and try to hold (if not buy) our funds, so that we are the ones who win rather than lose?
I am even thinking about making a flash-mob in facebook. For example, we all could post hashtagged message '#iamholdingbtc'. We can change the things for the best. But we do have to believe in it and do something, not just let the stupid news ruin our world.
Who's with me on this?
I think it's not right if you're trying to order people what they don't want to do . Sell or HODL it's the chosen of each people and they will be responsible for it.
Maybe sometimes they took the right advise and earn profits from it but actually you can't order them to do so because it's their money and their money their choice not yours.
Time will tell who is the smart one.
glaciercapital

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

Every day I see bitcoin going down even more. I don't understand why is it happening. Selling now is betraying the bitcoin's values as well as losing a lot of money. Why don't we all just calm down and at least stop selling our coins? Bitcoin's destiny is in our hands. If we believe it's a great coin then it indeed is a great one. If we tell others how good bitcoin and other coins are then they are going to believe in it themselves and it will help the market to recover.
If we, however, decide that everything is doomed then it indeed will be so! Why not to hope for the better and try to hold (if not buy) our funds, so that we are the ones who win rather than lose?
I am even thinking about making a flash-mob in facebook. For example, we all could post hashtagged message '#iamholdingbtc'. We can change the things for the best. But we do have to believe in it and do something, not just let the stupid news ruin our world.
Who's with me on this?
I think it's not right if you're trying to order people what they don't want to do . Sell or HODL it's the chosen of each people and they will be responsible for it.
Maybe sometimes they took the right advise and earn profits from it but actually you can't order them to do so because it's their money and their money their choice not yours.

I love seeing people sell, it just gives me more time to accumulate. Weak hands always sell bottoms, its just the way it works. Let them all leave the market now before the recovery and then they will buy again at the next top.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:53:42 PM

Who's with me on this?

I love seeing people sell, it just gives me more time to accumulate. Weak hands always sell bottoms, its just the way it works. Let them all leave the market now before the recovery and then they will buy again at the next top.

For some reason I likewise feel the same thing.  There is a feeling of I wanted them to regret what they did.  But ofcourse, if it will continue then the price of bitcoin will continue to goes down.  But hopefully, many will buy and then bitcoin price will goes up again.
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:05:50 PM

Who's with me on this?

yes, I agree the future of bitcoin is in our hands. but in what case you describe it, it is not so easy to stop all investors or bitcoin holders. because, various people have different opinions and knowledge. we know, that this chaos happens because many beginners are scared and then sell it, as a result bitcoin down and they lose. this is a fact, but what you do will not change anything. sorry me my opinion
I believe, bitcoin will be able to survive and rise again with the passage of time.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:53:51 PM

I am waiting for the price to go even lower because i am thinking about buying some bitcoin because i don't mind if they are selling and keep telling that there is no progress in bitcoin so i should go out too and just sell my bitcoin. I don't listen to them because i know that i am in bitcoin and bitcoin is really have a future and it will change the whole world for sure.
imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:05:13 PM

I agree that it is up to the individual to make a decision.  He must read the posts and look at the charts and then decide.  Do I think bitcoin will go up or down from this point.  Selling is a risk in case it goes up and buying is a risk in case it goes down further.  From here I think it will continue to go up and down but certainly I do not see any pattern of continuous  up at all in this last month.  I think it will fall again maybe even deeper than before.  But others think it will go up.
Julia_KA

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:08:58 PM

Even if most of the crowd stops selling such mining giants as Ant or Bitfury can alter the price with just a bit of what they hold. It's not about "stop selling" it's about media hype and the crowd to start buying in panic as it was in December.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

Who's with me on this?
I bought bitcoins now, recently the price of the bitcoin has been in turmoil, the price dropped a lot, I lost a lot,
I don't know what to do, I want to sell my COINS, but I will lose a lot of money.
My friend asked me to hold my bitcoin patiently, and it will soon recover.

Well what your friend told you was true, we can't do anything but to hold our bitcoins if we don't want to lose a lot, it is about making wise decisions, we already lost a lot because of this huge price drop that happened and selling early would make the situation worst than ever, therefore selling is not an option right now. Selling in DUMP price would actually make the price of bitcoin hard times on rising.

Not true.

You can choose to hold - but if the price in future just continues to go down (which is very likely), your losses will only become bigger if you wait
well everyone have his own opinion about bitcoin as far as i know about bitcoin so bitcoin is such a currency which price go fast toward high from low and i think it's not a first time its happening we need to wait for a short time and i'm sure that its price will go high and when its price go high so it will be very high and then we can take advantage of it so no need to make panic just keep on hold bitcoin and if you fell that its price is still going down so again my answer will be same keep it on hold and wait for the right time .
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:58:40 PM

Yes stop the selling. Just hold it. It if need to sell you check the price in the Market place if price wil be high then you sell on time. Now coin price is down high day by day. So it any time to change the price it not easy to guess. So you know the price then you get more idea's for future saving. So you buy if coin price is low and hold and wait for price increas. Then you sell.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:17:21 PM

Selling will just cause the price to dip even more and please stop spreading this kind of FUD on the forum newbies are really believing this kind of stuff, Bitcoin will always recover and not a single chance that its value will go to zero, That is why I will keep on hodling and always waiting patiently for the price to pump again, And you have a weak heart towards Cryptocurrency then don't invest in it.
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:36:48 PM

I will not sell my btc. I will wait for it to recover and gain high price again. Just need to relax and do nothing, just wait patiently.

Please, be honest, else is no use: how much BTC do you REALLY have?

Because you know what? It is a big fuckin difference between owning 0.05 BTC ( probably like you ) and owning 120 BTC. Meaning that little puny unicorns like you, have all the right to hold, or to, at least promote this behavior. But what if you invested 500k for a quick profit? Would you say the same, that you are going to hold like a sheep until it reaches 1k or less?

You are being rude. He's just being cool and true that we cannot do anything about it. With your kind of investment, the more that you should stay calm. Apply to yourself the traders must have characteristic; Patience. 
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:45:08 AM

Who's with me on this?

I think that the rise or fall of bitcoin can be affected by statements of influential people. To those who are not famous people will not listen, because they will consider that he gives false news.   
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:09:13 AM

Bitcoin prices today is going to down, The price range is 7,000$ - 8,000$ and there is no sign of recovery.
After reaching  9,300$, less than 24 hours later, Bitcoin dropped below 8,000$.
Just before the start of February, the value of the electronic currency fell rapidly to 7,000$, compared with the end of 2017, Bitcoin also lost more than 50% of value.

look at the price now.how much is bitcoins value after 10 days of this thread?arent you still get what bitcoin can make for the market flow,when bitcoin drops all are red,but if growing everything is green,so for me as long as not badly needed my coins remain intact in my storage waiting for the pump and now its happening again,thanks for my patience
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:00:00 AM

Who's with me on this?

if you know I never sell bitcoin that I have if I really do not need money, because I realize bitcoin is a valuable asset in the future, bitcoin will be very expensive from this price.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:37:59 AM

Who's with me on this?

if you know I never sell bitcoin that I have if I really do not need money, because I realize bitcoin is a valuable asset in the future, bitcoin will be very expensive from this price.
This is the results now for those who got panic into selling from the last week of bitcoin was in red. When you notice now were in a green marks so hoping it will continue like this and will increased. I'm not into selling I hold patiently because the market flow will in the moment to bounce back in high prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: