Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:09:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Phoneum - Mobile Only Cryptocurrency  (Read 27800 times)
Hawkey42

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:56:00 AM

Another mobile coin  Grin...Interesting. Dev better make it different  Wink. Wish all the best

This is actually The Mobile Coin - Phoneum will only work on mobile devices, making it impossible for PCs and ASIC miners to take all the difficulty Smiley
Whoa. Now that's different. I am interested in trying out the mobile mining. Maybe this will be the one successful  mobile mining project.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
ilikov (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 04:40:46 PM

If you could deliver what's on your White Paper then it would be a great project and it will helps a lot to us crypto traders since we can mine this one with just a mobile phone only. One-of-a-kind great project that will get more attentions.

Thank you for all your support Crypto Girl!

You are absolutely right! It is One-of-a-kind amazing project!

Stay tuned, as we are about to release the alpha version of the app soon Smiley

Merry Christmas and all the best to you and your family!

Ivan Likov
Founder & CEO
Phoneum.io
ilikov (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 01:29:56 AM

Another mobile coin  Grin...Interesting. Dev better make it different  Wink. Wish all the best

This is actually The Mobile Coin - Phoneum will only work on mobile devices, making it impossible for PCs and ASIC miners to take all the difficulty Smiley
Whoa. Now that's different. I am interested in trying out the mobile mining. Maybe this will be the one successful  mobile mining project.

Stay tuned, as we are about to release the alpha version of the app.

Ivan Likov
Founder & CEO
Phoneum.io
iliev

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:49:34 AM

Can't wait to see the app and mine some PHM coins!  Shocked
ilikov (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 06:34:23 PM

Can't wait to see the app and mine some PHM coins!  Shocked

The app is coming very soon.

Ivan Likov
Founder & CEO
Phoneum.io
TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:16:49 AM

Also (and i havent read the paper) whats to prevent emulators from running it on computers? What about Chromebooks? Those are semi mobile OS.
cryptoneet

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:25:40 AM

another shitty ICO that will sell for millions then everyone will dump for gains once it hits an exchange?

why not just have a regular coin
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:40:39 AM

apple is changing their apps scaling making one app workable on macOS and iOS devices. that will be handy Cool

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
ilikov (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:40:44 AM

Also (and i havent read the paper) whats to prevent emulators from running it on computers? What about Chromebooks? Those are semi mobile OS.

We have implemented a unique algorithm to prevent computers, emulators, and other powerful miners to join the network and take up all the difficulty.

We have worked on this algorithm for 5 months prior to creating the project.

Ivan Likov
Founder & CEO
Phoneum.io
mr angry

Activity: 298
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:49:46 AM

Will your ICO be using an escrow, and if it is which one will you use?
blacksky

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:00:06 AM

Did you have any way to prevent the damage that will be cause by this project to our mobile, i guess it's not the first attempt to try the mining via mobile and all of them failed and the projects are all gone without even being launch.

Yes, we have a special algorithm in place to prevent damaging your mobile device. You can refer to our whitepaper - Page 7 - http://phoneum.io/phoneum_whitepaper.pdf

Not much is told on page 7 of the white paper about the special algorithm. Using PoW, somehow the CPU is stressed during the calculation and produces heat. At POT, the app is started in background without doing anything? Some more details would be helpful for me.
ilikov (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:40:09 AM

another shitty ICO that will sell for millions then everyone will dump for gains once it hits an exchange?

why not just have a regular coin

I agree with you cryptoneet, there are a lot of pump and dumps, but there is one difference with this project.

This is The first mobile Only cryptocurrency. Stay tuned and you will see for yourself.

Ivan Likov
Founder & CEO
Phoneum.io
ilikov (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:49:56 AM

Will your ICO be using an escrow, and if it is which one will you use?

We will release all information about the ICO in the first week of the New Year, alongside the ICO platform.

Ivan Likov
Founder & CEO
Phoneum.io
ilikov (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:01:20 AM

Did you have any way to prevent the damage that will be cause by this project to our mobile, i guess it's not the first attempt to try the mining via mobile and all of them failed and the projects are all gone without even being launch.

Yes, we have a special algorithm in place to prevent damaging your mobile device. You can refer to our whitepaper - Page 7 - http://phoneum.io/phoneum_whitepaper.pdf

Not much is told on page 7 of the white paper about the special algorithm. Using PoW, somehow the CPU is stressed during the calculation and produces heat. At POT, the app is started in background without doing anything? Some more details would be helpful for me.

Absolutely blacksky,

We are currently working on Youtube video explanation and will post it as soon as possible.

Join our Telegram for updates: https://t.me/phoneum

Ivan Likov
Founder & CEO
Phoneum.io
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:14:34 AM

I have been made to believe that mobile mining is not practically possible but I tend not to believe in absolute term. Is your project something similar to Electroneum and what differentiates yours? More info is needed on this thread as regards this project.
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:39:45 AM

I thought mobile mining is quite impossible to do but it seems to be that I am wrong. The video is quite informative and it makes me more interested with this ICO. I will explore more about mobile mining because I think it is more reliable and easy compare to mining rig.

mPUTZ

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:48:42 AM

what are your considerations for making such a project of mobile mining like this, because I think mine on mobile will be very much a risk in the exception if the app you use low capacity will be the internal memory of the device.
but in my opinion it will probably take up space in the device, and make the device work poorly. but besides that need to try too, because I have never used this kind.
hopefully with the innovations you create will make rapid progress in the world of technology and especially in the blockchain itself. best regards
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:36:44 AM

I thought mobile mining is quite impossible to do but it seems to be that I am wrong. The video is quite informative and it makes me more interested with this ICO. I will explore more about mobile mining because I think it is more reliable and easy compare to mining rig.

Yes. I use to be on the same side of the coin with you, believing that mobile mining is not going to be possible. But I started to change my perspective on the possibility after watching videos and reading whitepapers of such project as Electroneum and now Phoneum. I wish the project luck.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:10:39 AM

Nice project. Just now I saw the thread. Thought of visiting your site because of the unique concept and  to check the details regarding token sale . But the site is not opening. I mean its really very very slow. Is there any problem with the server? Just check it out ok. Otherwise you may loose many potential customers.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ilikov (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 06:14:18 PM

I have been made to believe that mobile mining is not practically possible but I tend not to believe in absolute term. Is your project something similar to Electroneum and what differentiates yours? More info is needed on this thread as regards this project.

Hello Globalcitizen,

The way projects work is by implementing powerful computers to do all the work. With Phoneum and it's custom algorithm, we made it available on mobile devices only, therefor anyone with a mobile device can join and begin mining, but not PCs and ASIC miners.

The difference between us and Electroneum is:

- Proof of work + Proof of time consensus algorithms
- No PC mining allowed ( equal opportunity for all mobile device owners)
- No user registration via web, just App registration

Ivan Likov
Founder & CEO
Phoneum.io
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: