Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 11:47:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Phoneum - Mobile Only Cryptocurrency  (Read 27814 times)
sloworm

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:05:01 PM

sometimes it makes you think what is the point of mining coins?

it just junk your phone for the sake of crypto currency
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1283

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:26:26 PM

Is the mobile phone mining worth the attrition? I can't imagine that it does no harm at all to the devices.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
██  ███████████████████████
█ █ ██  ██████▄▄▄▄█████▄████
██  ██████████████████░████████████
██ ████▌▐████████░████████▌▐▄
██      ██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀█████░██▄
██▀
▄▄▄▀▀▄███████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀██
██ ██████████████████████▌
▐█████▄
████████░███████░████████
██  ██  ████████████▌░▀▀▀▀▀░▐███████▀
▀██████░███████░██████▀
██     ██     █████████████░▀▀▄▄███
▀██▌
▐███████▌▐██▀████
██  █████████████▀▀███████
██    ████████████

MΞTAWIN  SPORTS 
WEB3 SPORTS BETTING

█████████████████████████████████████████████████    █████████████████████    ██

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████▀▀████
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

. PLAY NOW .
cryptolurve

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:41:52 AM

This thread is being spammed by low post accounts, i would definitely be wary of this being a pump attempt. Watch out.

Indeed, for 14 pages there's been no 1) decently rangked poster, 2) any coherent talk on what is going on with this ICO. I think that it's the scammies scam out there. Thank you, Phoneum, for clearly showing to newbies what a real scam looks like Wink
ilikov (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:53:07 AM

This thread is being spammed by low post accounts, i would definitely be wary of this being a pump attempt. Watch out.

Indeed, for 14 pages there's been no 1) decently rangked poster, 2) any coherent talk on what is going on with this ICO. I think that it's the scammies scam out there. Thank you, Phoneum, for clearly showing to newbies what a real scam looks like Wink

Hello cryptolurve and kingcolex,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

The reason why people are interested in writing to our post here is because we are running an airdrop campaign.

We have removed the task so we don't promote spam/scam activities, as this is something I am completely against and would never promote!

Appreciate it!

Best regards,

Ivan Likov
Founder & Lead Developer
Phoneum

Ivan Likov
Founder & CEO
Phoneum.io
cryptolurve

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:02:09 AM

The reason why people are interested in writing to our post here is because we are running an airdrop campaign.

We have removed the task so we don't promote spam/scam activities, as this is something I am completely against and would never promote!

Appreciate it!

Best regards,

Ivan Likov
Founder & Lead Developer
Phoneum

Hi, Ivan.

I did not understand what you've just said. Could you please clarify?

I meant to say that for 14 pages there's been no full member or higher saying coherent stuff for 3 lines about your project. However, there's a constant stream of completely weird bots who say that it's a good project with no comments or answers in place.

You said that you are doing an aidrop. Well, that's cool. I have nothing against the airdrops. It's just that I would be extremely happy to learn about any reviews into your plans by well-ranked members of this community, so that I can form my own judgment on the future of your project.

I work as a copywriter and I will need to write about this project, if we decided that it's not the scam.

For 14 page, nobody's come in and said more than 3 lines

Can YOU, Ivan, wrote a brief on what exactly you are doing here and how come my iphone won't explode after I start mining on it?
Lionheart001

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:13:21 AM

Quite an interesting project. If the devs can follow through with their promises, this is definitely going places. Patiently watching with my arms akimbo
ilikov (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:09:48 AM

Appreciate it!

Best regards,

Ivan Likov
Founder & Lead Developer
Phoneum

Hi, Ivan.

I meant to say that for 14 pages there's been no full member or higher saying coherent stuff for 3 lines about your project. However, there's a constant stream of completely weird bots who say that it's a good project with no comments or answers in place.

You said that you are doing an aidrop. Well, that's cool. I have nothing against the airdrops. It's just that I would be extremely happy to learn about any reviews into your plans by well-ranked members of this community, so that I can form my own judgment on the future of your project.

I work as a copywriter and I will need to write about this project, if we decided that it's not the scam.

Can YOU, Ivan, wrote a brief on what exactly you are doing here and how come my iphone won't explode after I start mining on it?

Absolutely,

What I meant was, that 2 days ago we have launched our platform with airdrop tasks. One of the tasks was to write about the project in our Bitcointalk thread. Therefore, people just decided to post all those comments on their own will, and we have never told anyone what to write.

The reason why everyone jumped on this airdrop campaign is the actual project.

Phoneum is a decentralized cryptocurrency, that operates on mobile devices only!

I have worked for several months on a unique algorithm to differentiate computers and ASIC miners from mobile devices allowing me to create this Mobile Only Cryptocurrency.

The app is now available on an alpha test network for Android, and for 13 days, we have more than 800 users and about 2100 mobile miners at the time of this message.

Because it is a mobile-only cryptocurrency, it gives equal rights to all miners on the network.

I would be happy to connect and discuss further if you are interested.

Best regards,

Ivan

Ivan Likov
Founder & CEO
Phoneum.io
taseigerku

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:13:57 AM

if phoneum could solved the problem of mining without eaten by whale and getting dumped..then im in!
cryptolurve

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:53:10 PM

Appreciate it!

Best regards,

Ivan Likov
Founder & Lead Developer
Phoneum

Hi, Ivan.

Absolutely,

What I meant was, that 2 days ago we have launched our platform with airdrop tasks. One of the tasks was to write about the project in our Bitcointalk thread. Therefore, people just decided to post all those comments on their own will, and we have never told anyone what to write.

The reason why everyone jumped on this airdrop campaign is the actual project.

Phoneum is a decentralized cryptocurrency, that operates on mobile devices only!

I have worked for several months on a unique algorithm to differentiate computers and ASIC miners from mobile devices allowing me to create this Mobile Only Cryptocurrency.

The app is now available on an alpha test network for Android, and for 13 days, we have more than 800 users and about 2100 mobile miners at the time of this message.

Because it is a mobile-only cryptocurrency, it gives equal rights to all miners on the network.

I would be happy to connect and discuss further if you are interested.

Best regards,

Ivan

Hi Ivan,

1) Yeah, I think that you sort of came out strongly and explained the reason for the enslaught of one-liners down here. If you are interested, I wrote a PM to you.

2) I am in the negos right now with 2 teams and want to become a community manager for their ICOs. I've drawn an extremely valuable learning. Never-ever incentivize any sort of posting. Actually, you'd be much better off just deleting all them one-line posts, coz it looks really fishy.

if phoneum could solved the problem of mining without eaten by whale and getting dumped..then im in!

This is a very correct approach, Taseigerku.

I think that the project would have to deliver on the three fronts:

1) deliver an actual solution to a problem - how I mine with my mobile phone
2) prevent any whale-ification by restriciting the allowed number of tokens that any particular person can purchase
3) prevent any dumpt action - will I guess that if you ahve 1) and 2) in place, then you just need to regularly post updated info on the socials and move on with your project, rolling outs its stages.

iliev

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:41:52 PM

We are happy to announce that we completed stage one of our challenge and the Phoneum app is used by 1000 users and more than 3000 mining devices worldwide! On stage two we're going to increase the number of devices testing the app. Thank you for the support!
cryptolurve

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:50:34 PM

We are happy to announce that we completed stage one of our challenge and the Phoneum app is used by 1000 users and more than 3000 mining devices worldwide! On stage two we're going to increase the number of devices testing the app. Thank you for the support!

Where can we find any information about the results of this test.

I would be interested in learning more about the following:

1) general description on the mining mechanics
2) utilized power
3) the results, obtained by the users.

I mean that if you look at BTC, you can see that the advent of ASICs made it impossible to mine, using your ordinary PC. If the same is going to happen with the Phoneum, this system will not be that sustainable. Are you using any mechanisms to prevent the same spiral happening in your system?

If you do, what are they?
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:59:58 PM

Hey.. Is your application allowing to mine bitcoins using your ASS?  Grin Fucking idiots... People are building mega mining farms and you wanna use your fucking mobile??   Grin This project is a obvious scam designed to steal peoples money.
cryptolurve

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:36:18 PM

Hey.. Is your application allowing to mine bitcoins using your ASS?  Grin Fucking idiots... People are building mega mining farms and you wanna use your fucking mobile??   Grin This project is a obvious scam designed to steal peoples money.

Well, it may as well be. But I am a fintech copywriter and I want to learn more about it. I also don't believe that it's possible to use your mobile phone to do that. But this guys, Ivan, is saying that a bunch of people have already started using it.

I think I might be the only idiot in here, since all the one-liners get something from ivan and don't really care about where they post their posts.

I tried to PM you in order to ask you what good ICOs you are tracking at the moment. I write reviews on ICOs from time to time, but not so good at it, as of now.

Would be awesome to catch up in PM. I am going to contiue working in this space and gonna try to identify the best ICOs in 2-3 months.
migz

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:19:18 AM

How can i subscribe to your newsletter to get those 20 lovely tokens? It seems it is missing on the site. Update it?

Have no fear, miGz is here.
Pavliuk

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:25:30 AM

Hi
https://image.prntscr.com/image/FqJKQfiIQCuZ0WfjhAHLwQ.png
 Grin
afni21041506

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

hi dev.
just report your mobile mining app.
so far not make our mobile overheat

https://ibb.co/daYzz6
goodluck with your project

Sweethearted

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:14:24 PM

Hi, what cryptos can I use for payment?
natz

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:02:05 PM

Where can we find any information about the results of this test.

I would be interested in learning more about the following:

1) general description on the mining mechanics
2) utilized power
3) the results, obtained by the users.

I mean that if you look at BTC, you can see that the advent of ASICs made it impossible to mine, using your ordinary PC. If the same is going to happen with the Phoneum, this system will not be that sustainable. Are you using any mechanisms to prevent the same spiral happening in your system?

If you do, what are they?

phone is mining pretty well... power used is extremely low for sure.... the results are fabulous with transactions happening quickly ... maybe the users r less but its super fast ... more importantly phone doesn't heat up at all its s bonus... big time ...
Zenome Platform

Activity: 156

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:03:57 PM

Wasn't it better&easier to add some more details concerning the project? Let's imagine - i don't have enough time to read your wp right now Smiley

ZENOME: REVEAL YOUR DNA VALUE
 ■  BLOCKCHAIN-BASED GENOMIC ECOSYSTEM   ■
[ Site ]  ■  [ Twitter ]  ■  [ Facebook ]  ■  [ ANN Thread ]  ■  [ Whitepaper ]
cryptolurve

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:53:57 PM

Wasn't it better&easier to add some more details concerning the project? Let's imagine - i don't have enough time to read your wp right now Smiley

Yes, I asked the admin to post some information so that we can review it, but for some reason he just ignored me and went on with his business. I surely don't the time to read the WP and there's basically no discussion here, no community.

Yes, there's a bunch of low-post-count users that pop up, say a five-word sentence and move out. It's quite possible that there can be one puppet master who uses these accounts to bump up the thread.

I personally don't believe in mobile-enable mining, coz the devices would not spend a lot of energy and that's why it's unfeasible.

These guys might actually be providing the users with these pictures about the coins that they've mined, but it can be all a fake. Anyway, I don't get it - r they going to have the ICO or not. I think that it's a high time for stop reading and following this thread...)))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: