Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:31:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a Christmas gift  (Read 892 times)
Adamazi

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:08:14 PM

Not a bad idea, I will love to have 1 Bitcoin as a Christmas gift that will be my best Christmas ever. And to give someone Bitcoin as a Christmas gift I think the would never forget such.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:22:33 PM

Christmas is near, for those who celebrate Christmas, of course, sharing a gift from bitcoin with a loved one becomes one of the Christmas traditions that should not be missed.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:31:36 PM

Not a bad idea, I will love to have 1 Bitcoin as a Christmas gift that will be my best Christmas ever. And to give someone Bitcoin as a Christmas gift I think the would never forget such.

I think this is just a dream for me since one bitcoin is so expensive this year, and I think no one can afford this to buy me for a Christmas gift. But if someone did give me, I will be accepting it and start trading and investing even with a small amount of it.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:45:07 PM

Id rather receive it as a gift than give it hahahahaha!! But sure it makes a really cool gift especially for someone that is actually somewhat interested in it.
having bitcoin a gift is the most wonderful present i will ever have Cheesy bitcoin is really a drama of a person having his way to millionaires milestone.
pushkarmore

Activity: 241

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:10:55 PM

Yes this Christmas I am planning to buy gifts from my bitcoin wallet by transferring the amount through PayPal and also I will donate few amount for sure through my hardware wallet. I hope this Christmas is really going to be one of my best Christmas ever.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:20:51 PM

1.  your gift for Christmas will be a bitcoin?.
2. your ways to gift bitcoins "Hardware wallet, bitcoin gifts, paper wallet, Physical Coins, Donate"?.

1. I never received a gift from others through bitcoin.
2. I gifted myself with a nano ledger s and that's the most amazing gift of a wallet that I have now. Before I'm receiving real wallet which has no money on it but now I have a crypto wallet that has filled with coins.  Grin

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:53:57 PM

Bitcoin breaking it’s high-price again and again, multiple purposes rather than payment system and future investment.
All this make bitcoin a perfect gift for your love, wife, and family.

2. your ways to gift bitcoins "Hardware wallet, bitcoin gifts, paper wallet, Physical Coins, Donate"?.

I think it is a unique thing to do. In my country there is an exchange that features voucher, with voucher we can give gift easily. even the service can make us directly convert to local currency. Maybe in some countries it also exists, but I think I am lucky because Bitcoin can be freely used in my place.

Most people are not ready for Bitcoin yet. I know a lto of people that sent their loved ones amounts of Bitcoin a year ago or so, when it was worth $200 per BTC. They didn't save it, because they didn't pay much attention to it. Now it's worth x100 times more and they hate themselves for not paying more attention and learning how to get things done.

If anything, it's a good learning lesson if they lose their money. It looks like people only pay attention to Bitcoin when it's on the news for a while, then it goes underground again until the next bull run.
cryptoindustries

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

btc

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:55:44 PM

Bitcoin breaking it’s high-price again and again, multiple purposes rather than payment system and future investment.

I think this is a nice idea because gifting an investment is really the best choice where the receiver can benefit and his or her gift value can still appreciate over time he/she just only need to do is to understand the amazing yet simple technology of the blockchain so the gift can be used or hold to appraise its value over the time he/she wants to.. this can be done in the future by the stores and trading platforms..
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:09:01 PM

Holidays this time will relax and spend time with family and friends. But the second time you ask yourself the question of what to give. The spirit of the service or the washing machine is already somewhat banal. Bitcoin as a gift is an excellent gift. The person who receives it has a chance to increase its capital. If you do not like the gift, you can buy everything you like about Bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:17:03 PM

We must remember that when giving gifts we need to consider what the other person wants, if the person you are going to give a gift is a person that loves bitcoin and connects to the forum everyday then giving him some bitcoin is a great gift, but if the person you are going to give a gift is not interested in bitcoin then bitcoin is not a good gift even if it is a great investment.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:35:28 PM

Could say Christmas gift by Bitcoin is a unique idea and creation when that Bitcoin is becoming the trend, everyone knows to Bitcoin and very looking forward to owning it the Christmas gift you're using Bitcoin I believe people It will show very happy. Also, you can send a gift for them Altcoin and ICO, Token, as well as a property that they may accumulate for later similar to the gifts of jewelry and gold.

aznboy84

Activity: 137

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:41:17 PM

It is a nice idea, but how are you going to give him the bitcoins? Are you going to give him a paper wallet or what? If you send him the money directly to his wallet it wouldn't be a surprise anymore.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:49:52 PM

I think it is a cool idea , I think I would post it in social media and ask for my gift to be a bitcoin,
Lets see how much bitcoin I would receive in Christmas.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:04:11 PM

Yes just like giving a way  a red envelope in a Chinese New Year. they call it Angpao with fiat money inside.. i wish i could have one on CHristmas. i will appreciate that!
Zertoshi

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:48:24 PM

It would have been an excellent gift two years ago, now the best gift you can do with a BTC is to sell it and give a new car, or luxury holiday for instance.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:03:57 AM

Bitcoin is a very great gift for someone in this Christmas. It is a blessing and a very big help to someone who can receive it. But me as a person who already have bitcoin, I will not give bitcoin to someone right now. Why? My bitcoin is still not for me and besides I still have no 1 bitcoin. Maybe if i already have many bitcoin I will not hesistate to make this a gift for someone I love like my mother. She will be very happy of that happen.
I do not see anyone who make bitcoin a gift but it is a nice idea. The only problem is, what if the person you want to give bitcoin do not have any crypto wallet or have no idea what bitcoin is ?

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:08:43 AM

Why not if I am going to receive some bitcoin as a Christmas gift then I would really be happy,
And also if that's what they want to receive from me then it is OK it would save me a lot of time for thinking about what I should give them on Christmas and going to the market to buy some.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:12:59 AM

Bitcoin is a very great gift for someone in this Christmas. It is a blessing and a very big help to someone who can receive it. But me as a person who already have bitcoin, I will not give bitcoin to someone right now. Why? My bitcoin is still not for me and besides I still have no 1 bitcoin. Maybe if i already have many bitcoin I will not hesistate to make this a gift for someone I love like my mother. She will be very happy of that happen.
I do not see anyone who make bitcoin a gift but it is a nice idea. The only problem is, what if the person you want to give bitcoin do not have any crypto wallet or have no idea what bitcoin is ?

I think you can help that person who want to gift bitcoin and create wallet for them. You can try invest in other altcoins / bitcoin, so you have 2 or more altcoins. It's great idea you can gift altcoins to people you love. If you can give altcoins, they can feel benefit investment from altcoins. If they get the benefit, they can try do invest.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:36:49 AM

Bitcoin as a Christmas gift would be so pretty special for me. It would be a good gift specially now that the price of Bitcoin is getting higher. How I wish someone could give me atleast 1 BTC.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:53:16 AM

One of the reason I see why Bitcoin value dropped dramatically is that majority of its holders dumped them. Either they use it as remittances or as a gift instead of cash. Most of us didn't like what is happening right now. But, we're almost getting to the point where Bitcoin should be. And that is being an alternative currency that counterpart the use of physical cash, gift card and debit / credit cards. However, it might get its value even lower than expected once we get into that. This might erase its current status as a digital commodity or asset that currently serve as a passive type of investment.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: