Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IS CRYPTO TRADING ADDICTION?  (Read 4452 times)
kingasterisk

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:24:23 PM

If i didn't have other obligations like having a job and currently working on my thesis, i'm pretty sure i would get addicted as hell to trading.
Even now i think it consumes too much of my time for it to be healthy xD
tinof

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:29:17 PM

I think trading is addiction and it is a strong addiction for weaker people. It is much or less like gambling for people with not good level of discipline.

fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:15:40 PM

Quite similar to gambling, yet it is more socially acceptable Cheesy
I would trade coins throughout my day and make a few bits every so often but I do not consider trading and gambling the same thing.
However, trading and gambling aren't different much! You will be a gambler easy by your greed and reverse, you will be a trader if you can control your emotion and don't let your greed make you change your trading type.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:18:30 PM

I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 

I don't think that crypto is a kind of addiction like what other's think about, it is perhaps addictions in terms of making money where other's become greed not the crypto itself you know.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 12:58:51 AM

I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 

Doing something you love is not addiction I think specially if you are earning from it unlike gambling addiction in which you totally resort to luck with minimal skill in order to earn profit I think trading and working with cryptocurrencies can be very fun and profitable at the same time that it is hard to be called working at all.

Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:22:51 AM

I think it's not crypto trading that is addictive, but the act of making money / gambling.

I agreed with you, anything we invest more than we can afford to lose will made us unstable on emotion and logic. i really sad to read the information if this information was valid, i think people or stakeholders on crypto must socialize like how to manage risk or manage emotion or anything that necessary for crypto investor. but the thing is.. this is just money, money is not worth for any soul.

MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:36:10 AM

If it affects your health and lifestyle in a negative way or your socialization then I think it can be called addiction just like being workaholic in a way. Cryptocurrencies can be very profitable and to some it was everything they've got since they go all out but being addicted to can also prove to be negative in your investment and yourself.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:15:15 AM

Doing something you love is not addiction I think specially if you are earning from it unlike gambling addiction in which you totally resort to luck with minimal skill in order to earn profit I think trading and working with cryptocurrencies can be very fun and profitable at the same time that it is hard to be called working at all.

as long as we know how to prevent to become addicting in crypto trading because some of peoples don't know how to solve this and they think that it is better to stay with their trading than meet other person in their real life.

If it affects your health and lifestyle in a negative way or your socialization then I think it can be called addiction just like being workaholic in a way. Cryptocurrencies can be very profitable and to some it was everything they've got since they go all out but being addicted to can also prove to be negative in your investment and yourself.

being workaholic is not good for our health and it will make us become addicting in the end. and if we decide to work on cryptocurrency then we need to have a schedule to work and to rest so we can balance our life.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jzone23

Activity: 194

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:29:18 AM

trading itself should not be addictive but an opportunity or investment where in people can operate a quasi buy and sell business without the need of bunch of permits and properties like in real bussiness operation. But jist like on real business a huge loss in trading can be depressive.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
nerijusvinyl

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:40:13 AM

spent more then 35h non stop with trading and in 20min gotta go to my regular day job., if that's not addiction i dont know what is then Grin to be serious its just like a regular business you do what you can, giving all what you have if you want to make it.
im tired, but have no problem to not sleep that long, so in overall im happy about profit
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:00:55 AM

Never let emotions pick out your brain. You must perceive trading as work and not as a game. And this will make you a successful trader. If you can not restrain emotions then crypto is not for you.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:07:28 AM

yes it is so addictive so be careful at investing too much
jazz21

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:09:00 AM

you became an addict if you get serious .. HAHA!
Bloopran5679

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:26:24 PM

It can be addicting especially since the crypto market doesn't close unlike the stock/forex markets. I hope that you have balanced out your schedule to still spend quality some time with the family.
mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:28:33 PM

I guess it would depend on your definition of "addiction". Do I like it? yes it is extremely fun buying and trading crypto currency. Do I look at my portfolio every 10 minutes to see what has happened...ummm absolutely lol. But again I am not playing with money that I can't afford to lose. I think it could get very stressful for someone if they are counting on their trades to make their living, and when the market sucks, then they get in trouble.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:40:21 PM

As for me, it's a kind of drug, definitely. I think not one guy will commit suicide. Although, alcohol and unhappy love, too, many lives were ruined. And here you need to constantly develop your brain and make good money.
ternyabin

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:28:28 PM

To not try to commit suicide, you need to invest in crypto currency only those funds that you are ready to lose. No need to invest the last money and wait for wealth.  Smiley
CryptoAnnie

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:53:46 PM

Yes, obviously the market is so attractive that no one can stop themselves. Once people get involved in crypto trading and start earning profit then it becomes a great addiction. Once it becomes addiction then it may lead you to loss so it should be performed professionally and precisely.
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:55:57 PM

It will really hurt too much if you lost all your investment. I earn altcoins through working on bounty campaigns so i wont lose anything, working on bounty campaign is the best way to earn altcoins if you do not have that much capital to start on trading. This is also an alternative way for you to earn bitcoins without spending money to start.
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:32:16 PM

Yes, absolutely: trading - in general, not only crypto - it's a kind of videogame, and it's very difficult to stop.
WE need to be very disciplined, because trading addiction can ruin our health and our social life. (and our wallet...)

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: