Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the future of Bitcoin?  (Read 818 times)
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:48:15 PM

I see bitcoin 20 years from now is the fastest and growing bitcoin as you can see bitcoin from nowadays its market value is getting increase right now. And bitcoin will never stop as soon as to be legal. As you can see bitcoin is more convenient since its a hassle free you dont have to to any branch just to pay your bills.
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
Bitcoin has good appeal and bitcoin development is very fast even the next year bitcoin remains popular and bitcoin prices are getting higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
google98

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:51:52 PM

Each type of currency resolves the problems of the previous generation of currencies. For example, now Bitcoin offers a solution to the problem of unlimited printing, counterfeiting, anonymity, and double spending.

Perhaps a new governmental organization would be set up to analyze cryptocurrency regulations. This will lead to a big increase in the Bitcoin.

Also, major banks can accept a Bitcoin and will start offering storage and software access.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:53:59 PM

I think bitcoin will absolutely known by all people after all, right now there are still lot of people who doesn't still know about it, so I think for sure if thats happen defenitely bitcoin price will increase more and I think it will hit for up to $30k someday.
muhsyakir

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:02:51 PM

With the development of bitcoin today, the future of bitcoin is very good, so by looking at the development of bitcoin now, bitcoin will become a popular digital currency worldwide.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:09:58 PM

What is the future of Bitcoin BTC? Will it become a mainstream currency, or will its popularity wane, and why?
The future of bitcoin is still unpredictable but I hope it would have good future and it would be enough in our future. Furthermore, I think bitcoin will become more famous in the popular and the knowledge about bitcoin will totally spread in the whole world.
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:23:08 PM

What is the future of Bitcoin BTC? Will it become a mainstream currency, or will its popularity wane, and why?
With the growing volume of Bitcoin transactions on a daily basis, the limited number of Bitcoin supplies, and the decreasing amount of Bitcoin printed by the system every ten minutes, the Bitcoin price will certainly continue to climb in the future.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:29:45 PM

More and more people as well market has started to accept bitcoin as a form of investment. This has made it more popular as well support with the growth of bitcoin. One incident that helps me believe that the future will be bright is through a real time incident. Long back a friend of mine didn't accepted bitcoin, but now he himself says me that bitcoin has been gaining importance similar to money.

bmartin44

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:42:43 PM

Interesting topic, if you really meant of bitcoin only, I would say no, because of it's block size, it is too small. But if you meant blockchain technology, I will see this could be mainstream currency in future.

edelwiswhite

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:53:36 PM

I think the future of bitcoin is very promising, because now more and more people want to have bitcoin because the rise in bitcoin prices is very high and bitcoin popularity will surely increase. But to be the main currency I am not sure of it Smiley
misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:58:56 PM

In my opinion, I think there might be two possible outcomes which is a good one and the bad one. The good one is that when bitcoin finds a way to convince the banks that they are not a threat to them but a solution to their problem, banks might let the exchange of bitcoin to fiat money. The bad one is the complete opposite and this is when banks agreed and came up with a solid mentality that bitcoin will only cause a problem and stops the exchange or trading to fiat money.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:01:55 PM

For me, I think most of us agree that the future is bright and nowadays more and more people in many countries start investing in btc, especially younger. If you are a bitcoiner , you may know that today most countries which regulate bitcoin like the local currency ,you can use it for buying coffee, books..for example. Most importantly, Btc exchanges is really popular in the west  US or UK and become more and more developed now and maybe in the next few ỷears. In addition, when I start investing btc, I learned many things such as flexible, careful and interested  in it. So I believe that btc is safer  for you in the future.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:04:31 PM

in the future, bitcoin will become increasingly popular,  because more people following bitcoin
I certainly agree to that, bitcoin will become more popular and the price of bitcoin will totally become expensive. In addition to that, I think the future of bitcoin will have contribute in our country and it help all economy to grown up. I hope it would help us to have better future.
Sudhik

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 04:05:28 PM

So many people know about the bitcoin exchange is very expencive and very fast grow up, bitcoin is very popular and many people already use bitcoin for payment method, I think bitcoin is very good for our future!
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:06:52 PM

The future of any crypto depends solely on the support of the investors and the effort of the development team for its success while on bitcoin as the model and been in the circulation ahead of anybody the sustain success of it is connected to the trust rating by the investors and the adaptation of businesses that reflect on society acceptance.

Bitcoin will always be leading this crypto world for a long time. In price and popularity.

HODL
Alok_Yadav

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:10:19 PM

I think it is going to play a huge role in the world to replace fiat currencies system. And will help world to go cashless.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:14:21 PM

Bitcoin is one of the high trading cryptocurrency. Because majority of the peoples are invest to Bitcoin it is one of the highly secured cryptocurrency. In future it will rule the cryptocurrency. This is one of the popularity wane. They are high potential decentralised cryptocurrency no one should control the Bitcoin value. It is raise or fall it depends the current situation in the market. So Bitcoin is the evergreen coin in future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:17:21 PM

I think this is unnecessary question.Because i know that majority of the BTC fan has a good idea about Bitcoin future.Present world rapidly improving by BTC.That's why I think there will be better developments in the future.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:50:19 AM

From my opinion the future of bitcoin is so bright and bitcoin become the topmost cryptocurrency in all over the currency and it achieve the very high rate from other currency.  Now a days the demand of bitcoin is increases by the people also so in future bitcoin become legal in all over the world by the government and it become legal to pay the bill in form of bitcoin money and bitcoin also help in pay online bill and do online transaction.
Laregrell

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:08:24 PM

in next 10 years bitcoin will keep moving and rising more than now after that all will put them investment in bitcoin.

altcoins will replace paper money
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:16:58 PM

From my opinion the future of bitcoin is so bright and bitcoin become the topmost cryptocurrency in all over the currency and it achieve the very high rate from other currency.  Now a days the demand of bitcoin is increases by the people also so in future bitcoin become legal in all over the world by the government and it become legal to pay the bill in form of bitcoin money and bitcoin also help in pay online bill and do online transaction.
Bitcoins future was really good. I agree on you. Bitcoins future can really help many more people. Through bitcoin we can pay bills without hesitate. Bitcoin can really secure future. Can provide our needs if ever we will do our best to gain a lot or a huge amount of money. Future of bitcoin is so bright and unique. Unique on how we gain and how it works.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: