Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:01:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the future of Bitcoin?  (Read 818 times)
1golf

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:08:06 PM

Bitcoin will future of money ,i can see lots of countries will except it and Bitcoin will so expensive more than now.
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:12:20 PM

their are a big future for crypto currency in the coming year. I think 2017 is just the start of crypto craze. Bitcoin has come a long way since it started way back 2010. And I think It will continue to rise to the top. Yes we may don't know what will happen in the future but by looking at the pattern of bitcoin on the years that passed. bitcoin has already proven itself that it can become a full pledge currency that can be used like the normal currency, and it is much more easier and helpful.

kumarcp

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:25:14 PM

In future the value or the bitcoin may reach upto 100000 dollars
malvinlee

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:30:36 PM

I think bitcoin will be fastest growing and can help people to earn a big money so everybody can rise financial
Matrix3

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:32:40 PM

I am not an expert in the money market, but it seems to me that a small number of people have a large amount of BTC and that in the future they want to take the remaining amount, so there are jumps and a big increase in the value of the crypto currency. The demand is huge and the amount of money is small and the value grows rapidly.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:41:01 PM

I think Bitcoin is currently very popular. Bitcoin will be very popular in future too. Bitcoin popularity will never be reduced. Bitcoin will be valid in all the countries of the world in future and people will buy and sell goods by bitcoin.
Bitcoin is very popular in the whole world. The popularity of bitcoin never reduced, it will grow and in the future. And the investors will grow and people loves to invest and trading bitcoin. In bitcoin your future will success and secure.

BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:10:32 PM

According to me i would like to say that bitcoin is very popular and the future is bright. In the future bitcoin will be used for number of transactions and we will be happy when we hear the news that bitcoin is legally accepted everywhere in the world. bitcoin will be used for buying and selling and for the business as well from these we will use this as bank deposit we will receive the amounts in bitcoin from everyone in the world we will pay bitcoin for purchasing online services.

soma50

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:17:58 PM

I think Bitcoin BTC popularity and its credibility will only increase. In future. 2020 Bitcoin wait 3 years expected up to $ 400,000
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:19:32 PM

It will become more popularity because of the people now were going crazy to have bitcoins and to earn with it to become a rich using bitcoin for their business big or small for a lot of transactions for job or anything that bitcoin will help to them because bitcoin is like a gold in real life if it is a digital money this is a highly cost value.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:34:23 PM

What is the future of Bitcoin BTC? Will it become a mainstream currency, or will its popularity wane, and why?
Not like that, Bitcoin will not be a mainstream currency nor a conventional currency in the future. I think Bitcoin will be a globally used currency in the coming time. day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular currency and payment method.
Already Bitcoin has made a great impact on the money market and virtual world. people are becoming familiar with Bitcoin along with cryptocurrency. so that the future of Bitcoin will be more bright than today for me...
dawoodkhan97

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 05:03:05 PM

Bitcoin is certainly gaining momentum amongst
the masses and the proof of that is the crazy bull
run it had in 2017.

But for it to truly become known it has to address
the issues which it currently has such as:
High transaction fees
Scaling issues
Extensive technical knowledge needed

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chathun

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:04:39 PM

In future the bitcoin will be the money.everyone will use it for their work.the bitcoin will help to make our life successfully.
Matrix3

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:26:19 PM

BTC is likely to be one of the most stable cryptocurency as it is today in the world of USD and the euro. Compared to it, the growth and fall of other currencies will be measured.
praxe

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:57:11 PM

No one knows for sure his future that his progress seems to be getting better and better, considering years ago when it had started I think that very few thought positively about bitcoin.
thinking that within 10 or 20 years it will be accepted by the people

CryptoCurr

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:17:10 AM

I think bitcoin is doing good for now, but there are certain issues that needed to be fixed for bitcoin to be really successful in the future. e.g. high transaction fee and slow transaction speed.
arrivabazza

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:19:25 AM

What is the future of Bitcoin BTC? Will it become a mainstream currency, or will its popularity wane, and why?

I think in the future bitcoin will work as a backup for other crypto likely the GOLD of the internet.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:59:38 AM

Im optimistic in the future of bitcoin. The popularity will increase as the value increases.
I'm favorable to call it a commodity rather than currency.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:45:01 AM

in next 10 years bitcoin will keep moving and rising more than now after that all will put them investment in bitcoin.

altcoins will replace paper money
Lol who says that alts will replace flat it is kind of joke mate as you are saying that bitcoin will keep on rising and people will keep on using them and I am sure there is no chance of rise of alts as well because people want to replace flat with bitcoin because in bitcoin they see their bright future huge profit and a millionaire life whereas alts are still struggling and you are giving a statement and giving alts higher ranks,
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:03:02 AM

for me bitcoin is a good currencies, and i think in the future bitcoin will used for daily transaction in the offline store or online store, the fee is lower than other digital currencies, and i think it easy to use, all people can have the bitcoin wallet without any verification, just need an email and you are ready to have  bitcoin wallet
In the future, more and more people will know about bitcoin, and eventually use it in their personal transactions, since bitcoin is so easy and convenient to use. The volatility of its value will most likely going to continue which will make bitcoin more visible in the market world that may alarm even the government. Possible regulation might be impose by the government as a result of its increasing popularity.
Cholo003

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:14:20 AM

Bitcoin is pretty much reaching its pinnacle. We seen exponential growth overtime that no one ever imagine. But as time goes Bitcoin is starting get old just like humans. Clogged network, High transaction fees, etc. With no major action being done, disease like these will cripple Bitcoin and lose it supremacy. We not reach the age where in all Bitcoin will be mined. I was hoping i'm wrong and it can continue forever.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: