Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:55:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the future of Bitcoin?  (Read 818 times)
pusa aso

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:09:00 AM

What is the future of Bitcoin BTC? Will it become a mainstream currency, or will its popularity wane, and why?
we must be careful for what we are doing in our life step by step,because only yourself who can make your future but we know now that bitcoin is our future if you have a patience in what you are doing then you can get you prize that someday we will be rich in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:21:40 AM

in my opinion, the future of bitcoin will be very popular over now because as time passes bitcoin prices are rising so many people are interested in investing in bitcoin because they believe they will profit much from bitcoin
yes, your opinion is very good and I agree. today's bitcoin prices are skyrocketing, which is why all bitcoin users continue to hold bitcoins and will sell them when prices triple. or hold bitcoin for three years. so the future of bitcoin will continue to be glorious.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:26:52 AM

Like every other thing on this world, someday bitcoin will fade away. But that will happen after a long while. In the near future, like this coming year, bitcoin will defently get more popular and tge number of users will increase and reach a very high level. I believe the price will rise too. This year we will absolutly witness it surpassing 20k.
Bitcoin is still strong and still have many more years to live. It best period haven't started yet. We will see a remarquable change in world economy because of bitcoin.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:42:33 AM

I think bitcoin's future is so bright than another currency. Because it's price is getting sky rocket. I think in this new year it will surprised us with it's great price. So I am hoping that bitcoin's future in this year is so bright.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Arcejeff

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:37:23 AM

I think bitcoin is more popular this year because we see all members of bitcoin have a brighter future and hopefully i'm the one will grant it.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:45:26 AM

Yes bitcoin will still  be a popular in the future..become more successful in coming years..more people now are interested and life more becoming brighter in the future..hoping this year bitcoin will be more better..GOOD LUCK Kiss Smiley
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

What is the future of Bitcoin BTC? Will it become a mainstream currency, or will its popularity wane, and why?
I dont think bitcoin's popularity is going anywhere in the near future. Also, at the moment bitcoin is not ready to be a mainstream currency as it is highly volatile and one of the main characteristics of a currency is its stability.
However, According to me transparency in the market will increase which can reduce the volatility of bitcoin.
Also, bitcoin can cross the $20,000 mark in the coming months and can gain acceptance as mode of payment in some major companies. Overall, Bitcoin's future is bright.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:55:51 PM

If I see from very rapid technological developments, bitcoin may be the main currency that functions like ordinary money, but with the making of bitcoin major currencies will not eliminate the role of ordinary money. Because some people still use regular money.
For me the future of it is bitcoin is growing even more so that it be the reason why the value of it is mostly up. Also I see the bitcoin will be the number 1 mostly use of people because of its many people are trusted to it. Then I think bitcoin has potential to remain in longest time.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:59:58 PM

I think bitcoin is more popular this year because we see all members of bitcoin have a brighter future and hopefully i'm the one will grant it.
The future of bitcoin is we will be good  and i think in the future bitcoin value or price is we will rise or we will pump really high, and when that will happen bitcoin will surely became more stronger and better and in that way many people is we will became more richer and we will have also a better future.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
hunterkrypto

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:01:53 PM

I think bitcoin will increase the message in the future but there are also obstacles that come to it as now many countries that illegitate the coin and sala my country
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:03:00 PM

The future of bitcoin is we will be good  and i think in the future bitcoin value or price is we will rise or we will pump really high, and when that will happen bitcoin will surely became more stronger and better and in that way many people is we will became more richer and we will have also a better future.

The future of bitcoin will be popular  and the value of it will  increase and the coming years bitcoin will be used of people to purchase of needed like food...

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:11:40 PM

Nobody can tell. Nobody can and nobody will tell you what thr future holds for bitcoins. But my guess is, bitcoins will continue to have more and more of a cult following in the year 2018. People will definitely think of investing on bitcoins and a lot more initial investors will buy alt coins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
jacmarry

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:35:12 PM

Bitcoins future is very bright. When bitcoins customers  will be increase than bitcoin conditions will be more improve. Infuture bitcoin use everybody and everywhere. Infuture bitcoin use small stall, big stall, none government institutions and government institutions. Moreover bitcoin use is very easy so that in future bitcoin will more popular from now.
kh bhuiyan

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:48:27 PM

This is a good question. Actually it's unpredictable. But i think future of bitcoin will be bright.
lalunalaguna

Activity: 127
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:50:40 PM
Merited by Gummybear67 (2)

As far as I have seen and observed, Bitcoin cryptocurrency is facing a bright future because despite of all odds Bitcoin have faced and experience all throughout, involving the dumps it has encountered, it can still work on to regain what it has loss. Not just a simple regain was done because after a great dump that happened with the price of Bitcoin, it can be able to rise up its price to the top reaching its price peak that become beneficial for its users and even the potential investors.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:01:32 PM

Bitcoin capability as a billing measure for payments for goods and services will increase. And as experts from Goldman Sachs say in their report, "difficulties in implementing bitcoin into the payment system are possible to overcome".
I believe that the day will come when I will pay with bitcoins for shopping in a supermarket or smaller store. In Poland, many companies already provide this form of payment. In the very distant future, bitcoin will start to replace payment processors such as PayPal and later ordinary currencies.
Renal

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:14:23 PM

I think bitcoin will be more expensive, because if the bitcoin supply is exhausted, then the price will continue to rise, and if the bitcoin depleted altcoin that might replace the bitcoin is ethereum, now the price is also increasing.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 03:16:11 PM

Bitcoin is now decreasing . its now on $13000 but it was hit $19000 . but now its price is low but doesn't matter. It will be higher  again. In this new year will be a golden year for bitcoin lover. Everyone expect that. May b it will cross $50000 this year . hope for the best.

kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:17:09 PM

I think bitcoin will be more expensive, because if the bitcoin supply is exhausted, then the price will continue to rise, and if the bitcoin depleted altcoin that might replace the bitcoin is ethereum, now the price is also increasing.
I agree with you . The supply is increasingly limited and the demand for Bitcoin is growing, and I think that in 2018 we will see the attractiveness of the cryptocurrency market for investors.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:17:34 PM

Well for me Bitxoin can be one of the most used and popular currency soon but still government wont allow to ro over take the fiat simply because this is a decentralized system in which government could not control, its beyond they hands so they will not let it win.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: