Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:14:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the future of Bitcoin?  (Read 818 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:31:16 PM

What is the future of Bitcoin BTC? Will it become a mainstream currency, or will its popularity wane, and why?

Well for me Bitxoin can be one of the most used and popular currency soon but still government wont allow to ro over take the fiat simply because this is a decentralized system in which government could not control, its beyond they hands so they will not let it win.
I believe so.Bitcoin has come so far and for sure it will continue to soar high in the crypto market.Lot of people will be hooked with bitcoin in the next months and even years from now.But of course the government i think is not going to let it replace fiat currency.For me it's still a good sign because once they will acknowledge bitcoin,for sure it will be followed by imposition of taxes on it.And it would make all of us or most of us here disappointed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheWinnerBro

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:33:06 PM

it i impossible to tell.
you see bitcoin is a new technology, it is great and all that and i am a bitcoin hodler but in reality it has a lot of obstacles on its way to overcome. it is not easy to create a new currency, make it decentralized and keep it that way forever.
bitcoin is being improved, we are trying to keep it decentralized while advancing with the adoption and matching the new needs.
at times it may seem impossible but that is how new technologies always work.
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:33:18 PM

The future of Bitcoin will be bright because it is certain that all of the world governments will soon be legalizing Bitcoin and that this could lead to a steady increase in Bitcoin prices in the future. If this happens, people will tend to use Bitcoin instead of paying cash
CNY dasd

Activity: 102
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:19:52 AM

Bitcoin should become more and more popular in the future. More and more people know that bitcoin and bitcoin can be transmitted more and more.
Thasins61

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:06:22 AM

What is the future of Bitcoin BTC? Will it become a mainstream currency, or will its popularity wane, and why?

future of bitcoin will be used all over the world, many forks will be started and old holders will be rich.
No one say price will back into zero but will happen’s
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:55:26 AM

I think that his popularity will increase even more. More people will know about him than know now. Maybe developers will come up with some new changes in the structure of bitcoin, which will attract the attention of buyers.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:02:45 AM

The future of bitcoin for me is a very amazing coin. It will pump again and continue to pump as long as it will still be popular in the market. I believe it will be so it is better to earn more bitcoins and hold it for a long time in the wallet.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
bryanvillaverio

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:08:47 AM

i thing it will glow as sun up high.But this thing is not that easy as what everyone say. because  a lot of  doubt of a random people around us..  but im still hoping that BTC will go high and wont back down from all the criticism.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:33:34 AM

What is the future of bitcoin? In the future the bitcoin popularity and will be valid in all the countries of the world and the more you use the bitcoin the more to be highest the bitcoin, bitcoin gives us chance to success and bitcoin in the future will become successfull.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:58:28 AM

it i impossible to tell.
you see bitcoin is a new technology, it is great and all that and i am a bitcoin hodler but in reality it has a lot of obstacles on its way to overcome. it is not easy to create a new currency, make it decentralized and keep it that way forever.
bitcoin is being improved, we are trying to keep it decentralized while advancing with the adoption and matching the new needs.
at times it may seem impossible but that is how new technologies always work.
I also found it hard to tell what will going on in bitcoin on future. It was unpredictable and unexpected sometimes that bitcoins price go up and dumped to that level. But I'd still believe that in this year bitcoin will continue soaring high despite of being unstable of bitcoin value.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
BadboyGP

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:12:16 AM

Im not sure... being asking myself..
should I invest? should I join the crazy... will it bomb as I join?
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:30:13 AM

Bitcoin should become more and more popular  in the future.It is certain  that all of the world.It's fufure will be bright.I think that it's popularity  will increase even more day by day.In future people  more know about bitcoin.
amzadabir

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:24:22 PM

Bitcoin is a successful currency. Bitcoin will become more popular in the future. People can earn money by bitcoin. Bitcoin work can be easily earned. Bitcoin is not likely to stop in the future. In the future, almost every country in the world will work on Bitcoin.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

I see bitcoin 20 years from now is the fastest and growing bitcoin as you can see bitcoin from nowadays its market value is getting increase right now. And bitcoin will never stop as soon as to be legal. As you can see bitcoin is more convenient since its a hassle free you dont have to to any branch just to pay your bills.

I agree. It has shown a glimpse of what could possibly happen in the future in the way it surged just two months ago. Bitcoin, or cryptocurrency in general, has a very high potential to make the market more vibrant and active. It gives people more options to pay for services and goods, being that it is a currency to begin with. It has also showed that it can also be a medium of investment and trade; there are not so many market players that can play different roles and be successful at it. It is a good way for bitcoin to be known, and not the negative things that people have been told about it, wherein some are generally false.

mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:53:10 PM

Bitcoin is the first cripto currency of online marketing. Many people are using it. I think the present time, currently Bitcoin is very popular and trusting. I also think, in the future but Bitcoin will popular too. Bitcoin popularity will be never reduced.  Because it's user day  by day increasing and it's price is very high. And I think , Bitcoin will be valid in future every country and all world. And in future people will buy and sell goods by Bitcoin
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:03:41 PM

I believe the future of bitcoin is bright.
but it become a mainstream currency i don't so. tangible currency still logical and practical for many.
I agree with your comment, and I think bitcoin will reach $ 50,000 in 2018, the future bitcoin may become the most popular form of payment on e-commerce repositories. Tongue
bei

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:22:17 PM

Bitcoin nowadays is continuously earning its popularity all over the globe. More and more people are discovering its benefits in different aspects.

Some are debating whether will it be the “money of the future” or would it be just another gamble.

Despite some risk and disadvantages of this new buzz (although cryptocurrencies started years back) people tend to ignore it and focuses on the hype of trading it or just using its convenient features.

The possibility that in the future, cryptocurrencies will be used more than the fiat currency. Who wouldn’t want a cashless idea of exchanging goods and services? People can do things at ease with the use of their electronic devices.
hybie22

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:45:56 PM

I see bitcoin 20 years from now is the fastest and growing bitcoin as you can see bitcoin from nowadays its market value is getting increase right now. And bitcoin will never stop as soon as to be legal. As you can see bitcoin is more convenient since its a hassle free you dont have to to any branch just to pay your bills.

Bitcoin should become more and more popular  in the future.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:33:20 AM

bitcoin will never be the world's major currency. because of limited access that can not be done by the layman. and other than that the world bank will not let this happen. because bitcoin and crypto can not be controlled easily. for the moment we just simply enjoy the growth and benefit from all this
I don’t think that is going to happen. I think you haven’t heard about the success stories of bitcoin. I was reading an article yesterday in which it was written that bitcoin are growing day by day as the future need a more secure currency to work with.

They have also mentioned in their article that America also wants to do her trading in bitcoin as it is acceptable in majority of countries around the globe now a days.
sunita01

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:54:58 AM

Bitcoin will continue to be a very strong currency in the future. Other cryptocurrency will not be able to compete with it. Bitcoin will fight only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: