Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:25:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the future of Bitcoin?  (Read 818 times)
felicanoma

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:57:12 AM

Bitcoin has a great future and bitcoin will continue to lead the digital currency.
If you are an investor you do not need to be hesitant and afraid to pick up bitcoin because bitcoin is not successful instantly you can read some stories about bitcoin success and how bitcoin can achieve as it is today.
over time running bitcoin will stay on top as more and more worlds are familiar with bitcoin.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jess04

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:21:37 AM

Bitcoin is a successful currency, Bitcoin will become more pupolar in the future, People can earn money by bitcoin and gives us chance to success in the future will become successful.
jafurih

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:22:00 AM

Bitcoin is popular currency.bitcoin is now legalized in some countries,in future bitcoin will legal world wide.bitcoin is future currency for internet world.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

What is the future of Bitcoin BTC? Will it become a mainstream currency, or will its popularity wane, and why?

Bitcoin has all the potential to rise better in the future. I believe that bitcoin will strike higher value than we have expected. It's always surprising that I don't have any doubt of it's success. It isn't to far from being the mainstream currency. A lot of people uses bitcoin as an effective ladder to success.
Melit02

Activity: 180

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

There is wonderful future of Bitcoin because you will earn here a big money. Bitcoin can really sustain our daily needs and help us financially.
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:57:08 AM

There is wonderful future of Bitcoin because you will earn here a big money. Bitcoin can really sustain our daily needs and help us financially.
Yes, I agree on you. Bitcoins future will be more wonderful and becoming more useful for everyone. It can sustain our daily needs. Bitcoin helps many more people and for the future Bitcoin will be more successful because of many people who are still using this to help them on their daily needs or to support them financially. Bitcoins future will be more successful and it an be more useful to everyone who works here.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:01:02 AM

No doubt bitcoin has a very bright future,as it seems from the present position of it.
It has very good value at present and will gain more.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Thavite71

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:04:08 PM

Bitcoin will continue to be a very strong currency in the future. Other cryptocurrency will not be able to compete with it. Bitcoin will fight only.
bitcoin is only stopped last month fee and time.
bitcoin was great and fee was acceptable for long time but now bitcoin have dark future if keep making fee like this.
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:18:40 PM

Yes, I agree on you. Bitcoins future will be more wonderful and becoming more useful for everyone. It can sustain our daily needs. Bitcoin helps many more people and for the future Bitcoin will be more successful because of many people who are still using this to help them on their daily needs or to support them financially. Bitcoins future will be more successful and it an be more useful to everyone who works here.
The future of bitcoin is fully safe and secured.It can be possible that later in the future it can compete with the paper money but not in the near future.Bitcoin has become the hot topic in today's date and more and more people now want to join bitcoin.By seeing the growth rate of bitcoin in the nine years,it has establised itself well in the market.It is the leading cryptocurrency and its price is increasing day by day.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:50:40 PM

What is the future of Bitcoin BTC? Will it become a mainstream currency, or will its popularity wane, and why?

Bitcoin has all the potential to rise better in the future. I believe that bitcoin will strike higher value than we have expected. It's always surprising that I don't have any doubt of it's success. It isn't to far from being the mainstream currency. A lot of people uses bitcoin as an effective ladder to success.
I agree with you. Bitcoin will always be popular. After all, among all the other crypto currency, it stands out very strongly. It is much safer, more convenient, faster than the rest.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:55:49 PM

I think bitcoin will have good effect in our life and it would have big contribute in our economy and industry. On the other hand, I do believe that bitcoin has a bright future and I think it will become our future currency and money. It will become more popular and famous in the future.
ksjdksjd

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:57:14 PM

In future we can see bitcoin as currency,bitcoin is good invest and better than gold.bitcoin price also will rise.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:01:21 PM

The future of Bitcoin is safe and sound from my perspective. day by day Bitcoin is getting accepted in many countries along with many renowned companies. so that Bitcoin has made a tremendous impact on the virtual world.
In this way, I think Bitcoin will shine in the future and it will be a factor affecting tool in the coming time.
SameerSony

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:41:32 AM

Future of bitcoin is very bright.More and more people were involving in bitcoin.I think bitcoin is the future of our currency.
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

Bitcoin has a great future to us because many people using bitcoin so the future of bitcoin giving a good oppurtunity and good job they have a quality it is a brighten and qaulity of bitcoin.
cuteiyel

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:07:11 AM

I am envisioning bitcoin  20 years from now a leading  currency. Especially if  u can use it offline.. this time It may not be that popular to many due to some reasons..first it needs  internet some places dont have internet acces and secondly. Lack of knowledge regarding bitcoin.
Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

I think Cryptocurrency is a hot conversation in some international countries. Bitcoin as the first cryptocurrency incarnate as digital currency with the highest value and even continue to rise
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:08:46 PM

No one can surely say bitcoin has a very bright future. In  many country bitcoin is still ban Shocked. Many anti social people use bitcoin for their criminal activities. Bitcoin is also associated with anti money laundering like serious issue. And it doesn't pay tax to the government  above these reasons puts its future dark Sad. Where as its Decentralized nature  of Bitcoin that means it doesn't under control of single authority and blockchain software makes bitcoin famous. Bitcoin market price increases day by day and it gain many investors trust too so these things makes bitcoin future safe and bright  Wink
Mjeramirez

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:35:12 PM

I see bitcoin will play a big role in revolutionizing our current monetary system from using paper money to cryptocurrency. I think bitcoin will continue to be the leader of crypro in the next five years, BTC’s price I think will become more and more stable in the future as it will be used as a real currency which is to buy and sell goods. BTC will trigger the next revolution of mankind, from the industrial revolution, next is the technological revolution and now the financial revolution.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:36:45 PM

Well, I do hope bitcoins become mainstream and a mainstay to the society as another form of currency. But I guess it won't happen without the Segwit2x update and other issues to be addressed by some update. But the hope is still here. One day, bitcoins will take the world by storm.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: