Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:19:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Philosopherstone - PHS | No Premine | Mandatory update 1.2Beta3  (Read 81086 times)
monocolor

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2013, 07:18:19 AM

Just updated my client, I think this is a good one for days to come. Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aepoch

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 11:03:53 AM

My PHS wallet says "Info: Minting suspended due to locked wallet".

How can I fix this? I've read that I'm not able to get interest this way.
sheinsha

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 01:14:43 PM

Hi everybody, im sorry you are having this thoughts about the pool, i will check that rounds are being credited as expected.
Can anyone give me some more info about payouts going bad? was it after some update o diff change?

Minar.cc pools are not running anymore, the domain was registered by someone else and I don't have any relationship with the new owner.
Moray

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 02:10:59 PM

@sheinsta
No, just from the very start of your pool, the payouts are about 1/3 of what people (and me) get while solomining.

p.s. I just got my first POS block, exactly 5 days after the last transaction to one of my wallets.
sheinsha

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 02:25:29 PM

@sheinsta
No, just from the very start of your pool, the payouts are about 1/3 of what people (and me) get while solomining.

p.s. I just got my first POS block, exactly 5 days after the last transaction to one of my wallets.

It is weird, i have many pools working with same scripts and all the others are working just fine, i do know that solo mining with low diff is always better than pooling, but it should not have this 1/3 ratio you are stating.
To any coin expert, does this have to do with pool luck vs solo luck?

Minar.cc pools are not running anymore, the domain was registered by someone else and I don't have any relationship with the new owner.
Moray

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 02:52:54 PM

Can't tell for sure. But the fact is I made about 850 phs from your pool ( for almost one day ), and after I switched to solo- I got about 2500 PHS for less than day, no superblocks. Both results were from the bonus 5 days.
stevenlam

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2013, 05:00:18 PM

What happen to my PHS after re-sync the wallet

digeros

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 05:42:09 PM

Those stakes are coins that will generate POS shares and create the interest as the coin age matures.

For those that missed it :   if you have locked your wallet with a passphrase you will have to unlock the wallet to allow it to communicate with the network to generate these STakes (for these interest bearing coins).  To do this you have to use the Console and enter::::

Walletpassphrase "passphrase"  9999999 true   

This unlocks the wallet for 999999 seconds for the generation of POS stakes.
Molitor

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 05:47:09 PM

digeros:

My resync went fine, but my stakes have never changed from zero, and I have a 128 block from the first day. My wallet is unlocked, so when should I expect something?

My solo mined blocks now have spare change attached, like 64.05.

stevenlam

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2013, 05:47:34 PM

Those stakes are coins that will generate POS shares and create the interest as the coin age matures.

For those that missed it :   if you have locked your wallet with a passphrase you will have to unlock the wallet to allow it to communicate with the network to generate these STakes (for these interest bearing coins).  To do this you have to use the Console and enter::::

Walletpassphrase "passphrase"  9999999 true  

So If I dont lock the wallet, do I have to enter the command line ?

Moray

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 06:44:43 PM

Wow @ the network hashrate:
1.35 GH/Sec.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 06:51:16 PM

1.35 GH/Sec.

Yup, difficulty and net hash is going up because PoS blocks are coming through now.

Probably need an update here to sort out the PoS and PoW difficulty..
digeros

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 07:02:44 PM

For those that missed it :   if you have locked your wallet with a passphrase you will have to unlock the wallet to allow it to communicate with the network to generate these STakes (for these interest bearing coins).  To do this you have to use the Console and enter::::

NO, that is why your wallet automatically generated your Stakes when you updated the wallet.
stevenlam

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2013, 07:04:00 PM

NO, that is why your wallet automatically generated your Stakes when you updated the wallet.

Ok thanks so much, my coins generated from 12k to 20k now Cheesy. Cool !!!

digeros

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 07:58:05 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2013, 08:21:29 AM by digeros

1.35 GH/Sec.

Yup, difficulty and net hash is going up because PoS blocks are coming through now.

Probably need an update here to sort out the PoS and PoW difficulty..

my getinfo says

{
"version" : "v1.2.0.0",
"protocolversion" : 60006,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : xxxxxxxx
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 6495,
"moneysupply" : 680990.47622000,
"connections" : 11,

"difficulty" : 13.54637892,  !!!!  

cgminer Diff went from @ 85K  last night to 900K  this morning..... What would cause such a DIFF SPIKE?  Is this something of an error in the code?  Or was this to be expected when POS shares come into generation.

diff gone down to
"difficulty" : 7.23243027,

Huh Is this caused by overlapping POW vs POS difficulty waves that will even out as the block chain becomes more mature and each cycle moderates the difficulty difference between the POW diff and the POS diff?Huh
GR1P

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 08:20:07 PM

Any word on an exchange picking this up soon?
vlees

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 08:55:54 PM

The stake shares show up as "Mined" in the client? Because I'm not mining this for over a week now and I suddenly got "Mined" amounts in, with weird unrounded numbers.

BEEP BEP
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 08:59:49 PM

The stake shares show up as "Mined" in the client? Because I'm not mining this for over a week now and I suddenly got "Mined" amounts in, with weird unrounded numbers.

They show up as "mined" in the list of transactions. If you catch it happening before it's matured, the total also shows in your "Stake" total.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
bholzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 10:17:08 PM

I'm still not up to speed 100% on the PoS stuff I guess -- how is this affecting difficulty? Is this why current difficulty fluctuates on my client from something like 0.00027 one second and then rockets back up to the current difficulty? Because despite which difficulty is displayed in the wallet, the actual network diff is accurate in cgminer. For example, right now my wallet shows a 0.0003125 difficulty despite cgminer reporting the accurate 337K diff (which is roughly 3.7, I beleive -- didn't do the math but you get the idea.) Is the PoS stuff driving the overall difficulty up?

I have PHS in my wallet that I pool-mined and deposited as far as 7 days back...and I have PHS blocks I solo-mined from 6 days ago onward. My current "Stake" remains at 0.00 PHS and other than the spare change attached to a few of my solo-mined blocks (which I assume is just from transactions) I haven't received anything outside of the standard blocks.

This is a mildly foreign concept to me despite the fact that I briefly read up on it. Is there a simple explanation...or is my wallet configured incorrectly? I don't have a problem reading up on it more when I get the time if that's what is required but if somebody can easily explain it I'd appreciate it.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
johntawaki (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 02:30:46 AM

Please remember to upgrade to version 1.2 before Aug 9, GMT!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: