Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:11:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm going to buy some bitcoins  (Read 2382 times)
Chandler32

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:51:58 PM

BTC price has recovered a bit but I still consider it cheap based on the highest price it has attained. Also, I hope that price will stabilize at this level since the bad news from S.Korea didn't turn out so bad at all.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fixart96

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:04:47 PM

I thought I would buy some bitcoin and I would hold it and think in the future maybe the price would be higher than I imagined.
Anwar22

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:13:47 PM

You can buy some bitcoins now.. Because the price is now  little bit stable.. And it will cross 25k $ in few months later.. You can hold some altcoins also for long term..
Yes,I hope it that bitcoin price will high in few months but i am not sure that it will cross 25k $ in few months. It's been visible for a while that bitcoin price is not increase.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:27:41 PM

You can buy some bitcoins now.. Because the price is now  little bit stable.. And it will cross 25k $ in few months later.. You can hold some altcoins also for long term..
I must say that you have really made a very good decision of buying some bitcoin. This will for sure prove out to be the best decision which you ever made and will actually help you in having more money at the end. The only thing regarding which you need to work is that you need to study well about the things which are there in the crypto world as knowledge is the most fundamental thing to make money.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:27:29 PM

Yeah this is the right time to buy bitcoins as price is around $14k since many days and can increase in coming days so if you buy now and wait for some more months then it can be profitable for you as price will not remain stable for a long time and will surely increase in next couple of months so if you buy now and hold then it can give you outstanding results in long term as everyone is predicting the price of $25k in this year and it is very likely to achieve looking at the popularity and demand of bitcoins.
BTCtrader9

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:35:19 PM

When you think it's time to panic sell, that's exactly the time you should start buying more of BTC.
Kayla

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:37:11 AM

Good idea, I also agree with you. Nothing to lose to invest bitcoin now, especially if you hold bitcoin longer. I also want to buy bitcoin, but just saving money first. When the time comes, I'll buy it.

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

Well,  that's great. You're doing a good job,  a step forward to earn a decent profit. I hope all of the newbies have the same way of thinking like yours,  you're a risk taker dude and an opportunity seeker. Keep it up

ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:38:43 PM

I must say that you have really made a very good decision of buying some bitcoin. This will for sure prove out to be the best decision which you ever made and will actually help you in having more money at the end. The only thing regarding which you need to work is that you need to study well about the things which are there in the crypto world as knowledge is the most fundamental thing to make money.
I will suggest you to buy at once because it is the right time to buy because of the low price and I am sure that in the next year the price will jump again and the predictions says that it would be more than 30k till the end of this year. So don’t waste time and searing here and there. If you are serious then go ahead and invest in bitcoin. You will earn a lot of money in the next year. The fall is for the time being.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:41:41 PM

When you think it's time to panic sell, that's exactly the time you should start buying more of BTC.
I think the fall in the price is due to correction and if the correction passed the price will grow again and then you will have to buy on high price. Better to buy in this week because it is the 2ndweek of the year and this year is also of bitcoin and many people are expecting that the price will reach to 70k till the end of 2018. You will never find such a great chance for investment in bitcoin,
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:38:31 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 10:50:59 PM by nethan1btc

You can buy some bitcoins now.. Because the price is now  little bit stable.. And it will cross 25k $ in few months later.. You can hold some altcoins also for long term..
I will suggest you to buy at once because it is the right time to buy because of the low price and I am sure that in the next year the price will jump again and the predictions says that it would be more than 30k till the end of this year. So don’t waste time and searing here and there. If you are serious then go ahead and invest in bitcoin. You will earn a lot of money in the next year. The fall is for the time being.
I agree, patience is required to survive in holding bitcoin for a long term to gain more quick profit into it. On my side, I buy some bitcoin if the price really drops and I'm not afraid to lose all my invest in bitcoin. Because I know and I believe will rise more as the year pass by and I will not disappointed.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:00:07 AM

That's a great initiative for your trading purpose. day by day Bitcoin is becoming a profitable platform for making money. people are gaining money by trading and holding Bitcoin. If you want to make a profit then you can be involved in the trading platform. Bitcoin trading is the most profitable business if you can be able to maintain properly.
on the other hand, Bitcoin Mining is also a great source of making money on a regular basis, if things will remain same then the mining would be a safe and profitable platform. So buying Bitcoin is a good decision for this regarding future.
cryptoglam

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:47:45 PM

well i'd say you gotta keep an eye on what's going on in cryptoworld to know what to do..you can follow CoinJournal, the Merkle, CoinIdol
I really advice you to also check cointelegraph channel! it's so fun and always up to date.
BlockTechnology

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:02:43 PM

You can buy some bitcoins now.. Because the price is now  little bit stable.. And it will cross 25k $ in few months later.. You can hold some altcoins also for long term..
I agree, patience is required to survive in holding bitcoin for a long term to gain more quick profit into it. On my side, I buy some bitcoin if the price really drops and I'm not afraid to lose all my invest in bitcoin. Because I know and I believe will rise more as the year pass by and I will not disappointed.
There is a chance that banks will accept bitcoin as a gold and foreign exchange reserves, in which case it will growth rapidly
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:08:44 PM

At present, when the Bitcoin rate is low, it is advisable if you have money to invest in Bitcoin, or you can refer to the top 10 altcoins and invest if you want. But in my personal opinion, you should invest in altcoin will have the opportunity to earn huge profits because in 2018 the altcoin specifically Ethereum will have a breakthrough growth! Expected to exceed $ 10,000 by the end of 2018
Price of bitcoin is not low, we have now entered a new year, we do not have to forget 2017, but 2018 will be more fair to make a comparison. Bitcoin is not recovering this year, there are speculative thoughts among the reasons. But it is very difficult for Etherum to go above $ 10,000. Thinking realistically helps us.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Deszu

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

I'll buy some coins, My idea Prices may increase in 2018...Want to know your opinion, I do not think there will be a loss..My previous purchase was something Their prices are much lower now

know the risk before buying, your opinion might become true or not. You better read some news or articles first about what's going on with the crypto world. This isn't as easy as you think.
Fbo62

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:34:04 PM

South Korea made bitcoin loose a bit of value but that means it is a good time to buy now.  Smiley
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:57:52 PM

South Korea made bitcoin loose a bit of value but that means it is a good time to buy now.  Smiley

You want to buy. You will know the bitcoin process and prices list how to check and which time to buy. You will know the all thing you will know the time to buy and easy way to peocess. So you will check the bitcoin every day. In the market places. You will buy the bitcoin and save it. But you know which time buy and sell bitcoin. So you will learn it. Then you will buy and sell the bitcoin. It time to chage the prices. You know the all information.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:08:27 AM

well i'd say you gotta keep an eye on what's going on in cryptoworld to know what to do..you can follow CoinJournal, the Merkle, CoinIdol
I really advice you to also check cointelegraph channel! it's so fun and always up to date.
Those websites you have mentioned I'm not familiar with them except the merkle, when it comes to news I'm always checking with coindesk, bitcoin.com and cointelegraph. They have a large area of articles and contributors that gives idea on what's really happening in the crypto world.

I think the fall in the price is due to correction
When the price of bitcoin starts to decrease, yes it's on a correction.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:19:14 AM

When you feel that value is too low just buy bitcoin and dont wait for next year because we do not know what would happen after the hard fork on 28 of december. And base in the previous fork the value of bitcoin are continuou increasing that is why i think and i feel value of bitcoin will increase before this year end.
Definitely correct. Sometime we never notice that the exchange in price of some several coin are moves rapidly.
So if you think that the price of it was so ideal to invest in then,
Go for it.
And if you think the price is good to sell and then sell.
The decision is always on your hand.
You dont need anybody yo do it for you, just yourself.
So be firm in making decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: