Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:57:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm going to buy some bitcoins  (Read 2382 times)
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:38:46 PM

I'll buy some coins, My idea Prices may increase in 2018...Want to know your opinion, I do not think there will be a loss..My previous purchase was something Their prices are much lower now
Good idea, it is the right time to buy bitcoins since it has now a cheap price and sell them when they are become expensive however, there's no guarantee that bitcoin will grow this year because cryptocurrencies are so unpredictable. If you wanted a high profit then hold your coins for a long period of time because for sure bitcoin will become tremendous at that time.
Exactly it is best thing we can do right now as the demand and price of bitcoin is not so high if we will buy today and hold it will increase the chances of profit, so we should also buy now and it is not good to be late any more as we know soon bitcoin will be enormous.

It is right now not very cheap but in future it is going to be more expensive, it is time to buy and hold for long time, as bitcoin has bright future related to price.
This time will always give chance to keep buying and making use of the available opportunity to buy more since the market has been in a little bit of downtrend phase for a while now.

Long term holders are obviously doing their thing already knowing that bitcoin really do have huge future prospects and it is not just all about now. I see bitcoin to be highly cheap for now, and like you said, with a very great and huge future ahead of us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:29:46 PM

That's a good idea. Buy a few coins at a low price and hold at high price. Moreover, you believe in 2018 the price of bitcoin or other coins is higher. I think the first thing to be considered  for an investment is a self-confidence. This is indeed a risky speculation, but when you are sure that it will be profitable, we don't need to be afraid of buying or investing. You can choose a coin that you think will be profitable in the future.
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:04:48 AM

I think now is a good time to buy bitcoin but we still need to consider in making decisions. Do not panic selling or buying because it will affect the value of bitcoin

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Luwi

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:34:34 AM

I agree with you, this is a very good idea. Buying bitcoin at low price and holding until the end of the year to get the higher price. Most people do this. Why not be held any longer, maybe 2 or 3 years? Who knows the price will be much better. My advice always follow the market developments and choose bitcoin or some altcoins which will bring great profits.

Akses01

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:27:30 AM

I'll buy some coins, My idea Prices may increase in 2018...Want to know your opinion, I do not think there will be a loss..My previous purchase was something Their prices are much lower now

The right opportunity you have utilized, because lower prices buy btc then it will give you an advantage, If bitcoin price increases later. we know all parts of the investment are at risk in bitcoin. We just need patience and do not panic if the price drops, because the price of bitcoin is up and down, then according to we see the prediction of the price at the end of 2018, will further increase from the year 2017.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:28:13 AM

The decision of buying Bitcoin at this price is also good because already we have previous ATH crossed more than $19k, so there is huge chance for investors who want to buy Bitcoin and they will get good returns if they can hold it for some more time.
genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

Don't invest EVERYTHING. Put some of your money into Bitcoin and diversify the rest to different sources like stocks, especially if it is your first time to invest. I see Bitcoin has a good potential to grow and I think you made the right decision.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
btc.fanda

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:59:18 AM

I think this is not the good time to buy bitcoin. Now price around $ 10500 I think it will drop very soon and reach $8500 to $9000 that time will be good time to buy Bitcoin. Do not panic selling or buying because it will affect the value of bitcoin.
Thanks
Donceng

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

this is the best opportunity for you because the price is still below. because according to the news circulating, that bitcoin this year will increase to 500 million -800 million. it's all according to bitcoin experts who have predicted this year.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:04:00 PM

Buy bitcoin when you think it's too low. Today is a good time to buy bitcoins. The price of bitcoins is falling.
If you have really made up your mind of buying of bitcoins, then you need to do that as early as possible. It is because of the reason that the market value of the bitcoin is very much low now-a-days and that buying of bitcoins at such a low rate will not only result in more number of bitcoins but it will also help you in having a huge profit at time when the market value will rise high. You just need to be patient and well aware of things happening around you.
Buying of bitcoin without knowing what to do next is not at all a suitable idea. Before going for buying of even a single bitcoin, there are certain things which you need to do including getting more knowledge about the things which are necessary for you to earn before stepping into the world of bitcoin. Moreover, buy the coins only at time when the market is falling little down. Do not make hasty decision no matter what the circumstances are.
Moosee

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:12:49 PM

You need to have a long-term plan. And be ready to all the risk in buying and trading bitcoin. The price of bitcoin in the market is still cheap because in the coming months it will go up to 18k usd again.
Yeah plan strong and get high profit with bitcoin,  risk is the part of life if you are good at using bitcoin and investing it will give you benefit, nothing will be succeed until you get ready to face it, so invest in bitcoin and wait for the long time without panic selling. In bitcoin I don’t fever trading because it has risk for people, it is all about luck if you are lucky you will get fast profit but if not then you will be repent and as compare to trading bitcoin investing is the profit only, no risk will eat your profit but it will amazingly increase with passage of time.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:21:36 AM

I also have a plan to buy bitcoin and I'm looking for information on bitcoin forums. it's nice to buy bitcoin when the price goes down.
I can assure you that if you will go for buying of bitcoins at this very moment, the you will surely end up in making of a huge amount of money as the market value of bitcoin is not that much high now-a-days and that it will soon rise high. You just need to stay awake once you will be in the market and that you need to be very much careful while making any sort of decision related to bitcoin.
I guess the value of the bitcoin does not matter because it is never late if you want to do the investments in the bitcoin, because at any point you are going to get the profit and that’s for sure.

I do not disagree that right now the prices are comparatively low than they were in December and it is a plus point to the profits. Secondly if you want to have the profit without any efforts than just invest and see your wallet after six months or by the end of the year.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:00:27 AM

I think now is a good time to buy bitcoin but we still need to consider in making decisions. Do not panic selling or buying because it will affect the value of bitcoin
It is you who has to make the final decision of buying of the bitcoins but the thing is you should only go for buying of bitcoins when you think you have made up your mind for that and you are mentally as well as physically ready for making some huge amount of money by doing this. The market is low and this will definitely work in your favor too but you need to minimize the risk by getting more knowledge.
spiritbreaker18

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:59:55 AM

I think even now is considerable to buy some stocks of bitcoin because I strongly believe that bitcoin price will reach around 30k this year. Because its price increasing every year.
KomodoStrikes

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:24:40 PM

If you want to buy bitcoin in a big chunk, it is better if you can buy it at a lower price.
And since you have posted this last December, maybe you have caught bitcoin's dip last february.
That was really a big chunk of bitcoin for you if you have not missed it.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |
█████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] █████████████
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:38:04 PM

If you’re planning for a long term investment so now is the right time for you to buy although today is challenging time but I'm swear you’re not losing.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:06:43 PM

Don't invest EVERYTHING. Put some of your money into Bitcoin and diversify the rest to different sources like stocks, especially if it is your first time to invest. I see Bitcoin has a good potential to grow and I think you made the right decision.
You are right! it is not good to put all of your eggs in one bucket because it can put them all to the danger. Price of bitcoin is increasing and there is no doubt that investing in bitcoin is full of profit today but it is not good to check your luck with all of your investment. Try to invest very short amount of your money at beginning then get to the high and then gradually increase the investment. Right now price is not so high so invest in bitcoin and hold your bitcoin for the long time to create smart and high profit, bitcoin has the potential to increase and grow so your profit will grow with it as well.
Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:23:38 PM

If you’re planning for a long term investment so now is the right time for you to buy although today is challenging time but I'm swear you’re not losing.
For sure it is good to buy bitcoin a thinking of long term investment because price is amazingly increasing it will surprise you after few months you will see price of bitcoin as most expensive, demand of bitcoin is high and it is perfect time to invest and hold as after some months it will be hard for people to buy bitcoin just because of high price and low supply, so you did well grab the opportunity and buy for the long time investment with bitcoin it will make you milliners some day.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:31:41 AM

Actually there is no warranty you will lose or not. But I do not think it's a problem to buy some bitcoins anytime. I think if the current bitcoin price is high enough, buy it if you want to buy. Surely one day there will be a higher price.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

It is really clear that when you invest you will take the risk. Gambling either to win or lose is also a thing you can't avoid in investment. If you are going to take the risk then maybe you can gamble on bitcoin since forecast states that btc price will break the 19k mark peak this year.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: