Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:25:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm going to buy some bitcoins  (Read 2382 times)
saifulbdit91

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:49:22 PM

It's going lower day by day..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:55:50 PM

If you have enough money, why not? I think it is a wise decision, because the price is down. Because according to the predictions of experts in 2018 bitcoin will hike in price. Endeavor to study the market as you invest.
whandut93

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:43:09 AM

In order to answer this question, the first thing you need to answer is what do you mean when you say you want to invest in Bitcoin. Do you want to buy the currency in hopes it will appreciate it value? Do you want to invest in Bitcoin-related companies? Are you looking to day trade with Bitcoins?
The most common form of “investing” in Bitcoin is buying the currency in hopes it will appreciate in value (also knowns as “hodling”, see the origins of the term here). If this is the case then you need to decide for yourself if you think this is a good time to buy. Meaning, do you think the price will continue to rise.

Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency, do your homework, learn about Bitcoin and come to a conclusion. Personally, I believe we are just starting, but that’s my own opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well. A few pointers for buying and holding Bitcoins. Never invest more than you are willing able to lose Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times.

After buying Bitcoins make sure to move them into your own personal wallet and never leave them at the exchange. My personal recommendation is to use a hardware wallet to store your Bitcoins. If you can’t afford a hardware wallet, try a paper wallet. Make sure to buy Bitcoins only from exchanges that have proven their reputation. Buy Bitcoins through Dollar cost averaging. This means that you don’t buy all of your Bitcoins in one trade but instead buy a fixed amount every month, week or even day throughout the year. This way you average the price over the course of a whole year.

skba

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:50:34 AM

Now, you must buy some Bitcoins. because now bitcoin price is low. So, it's the best time so buy Bitcoin. If you buy bitcoin and hold it for 6 month , you must get huge amount of money from your Bitcoin after 6 month later. i am buy some Bitcoin too and hold it for my future safety. Bitcoin is so much secure. 
luis dvmd94

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:56:28 PM

risk is always better way to get the level of life some people are thinking this is not the time to buy it want to tell them if they are connected with btc they should know previous statement of btc what btc had done with the people  (isn't true ?) they should check the previous chart of btc market and then talk o this matter we should think about just now btc going lower now so we can buy it other wise btc will can increase any time i am gonna invest.
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

I think this is a good idea to buy some bitcoin now.Because it's price is now under $7k.So if you buy some bitcoin now you will get too much profit. Kiss
anhzaibro

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:08:32 PM

At least 3 months ago it was a bad idea. Then btc prices are too high. But now it may be a good idea. We can expect that BTC will evolve as in 2017 and buy some to support that hope. And I hope so.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:24:51 AM

I'll buy some coins, My idea Prices may increase in 2018...Want to know your opinion, I do not think there will be a loss...My previous purchase was something Their prices are much lower now
A very good idea if you want to buy some Bitcoin. Moreover, the price of Bitcoin is now much lower than the price of Bitcoin late last year. This is a great opportunity to collect Bitcoin as much as you can and can be sold when the price is at the top. If I have a lot of capital, I will definitely buy Bitcoin in large quantities. I'm sure Bitcoin is very promising.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:28:46 AM

Buy as much as you can because currently the bitcoin price is still low, you can buy as much as you can and hold it until the bitcoin price goes up again. if I have enough capital I will buy it a lot because in my opinion the next few months bitcoin will go up and I predict from last year's results and peak at the end of the year and hopefully it will happen again. because step by step bitcoin start there are signs of improvement although not yet know how big increase. Cheesy

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:41:40 AM

I also think same with you, in the next few months I think bitcoin price will strengthen again. in my opinion this time bitcoin only corrected and will definitely strengthen again.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
newuser20

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:21:28 AM

Bitcoiin is a very good investment, most experts say unanimously that in 2018 bitcoin will cost at least 50 000 and now there is a good opportunity for investing as long as it is at the bottom  Grin
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:26:45 AM

i just suggest to the people if you want make some profit in the future then putt some invest in btc because time is coming soon end the year its gonna be give you huge profit people who are waiting from long time they will enjoy that time from long time its value was going low but it is fluctuating this the right time to invest there.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:58:13 AM

I think this is a good idea to buy some bitcoin now.Because it's price is now under $7k.So if you buy some bitcoin now you will get too much profit. Kiss
Yes it is the good time to buy some bitcoin because bitcoin has fallen a bit in market for price, we can expect the price to be high in future because the price of the bitcoin never reaming the same for long time. If you will buy right now and hold your bitcoin in your bitcoin wallet then trust me it will give you a lot of profit when you will think about selling your bitcoin later on. For me the market of bitcoin is really good so we should buy right now don’t sell your bitcoin at panic, just hold with patience after you buy, try to put all your bitcoin in your wallet so it will remain safe for the long time.
mmp95

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:24:09 AM

In keeping with your plan, I think Bitcoin will increase in 2018 and I will also buy some bitcoins this year.
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

It's a good time considering the market position.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:56:52 PM

If you have a lot of money then I think that's what you should do. As I see this year bitcoin prices will be very high. And if you do not have a lot of money to buy bitcoin then you can also look for potential ICO projects to invest in.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:14:32 PM

I'll buy some coins, My idea Prices may increase in 2018...Want to know your opinion, I do not think there will be a loss..My previous purchase was something Their prices are much lower now

I think If I were you pal, you must buy now before its too late, as I can see it now the Bitcoin price now is recovering anyhow, as much as you buy do it and take the chance to buy  more of it.
Kriptosavant

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:10:44 PM

Now is a good time to buy bitcoin. I think Bitcoin wait for rise in the end of this year. End of 2017 found some problems. These problems in active progress of solving. For example I test Lighting Network. It is realy cool!
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:40:36 PM

Price of bitcoin has started to increase once again now so before its too late you should start buying bitcoin now without any delay as we may see price touching $10k once again in next few days and I genuinely believe that any price below $10k is very best time to make an investment in bitcoins and if you buy now then you will surely make some best profits by the end of the year.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
hoomg

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:34:39 AM

Buying some bitcoins now is a good idea. The current decline in Bitcoin prices is a good time to buy, and it can be bought when the price rises and you can earn a fortune.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: