Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:30:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm going to buy some bitcoins  (Read 2382 times)
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:21:09 PM

If you want to buy somw bitcoins, then yoi should probably buy now. Bitcoin's price has been so low this year, considering its jaw-dropping price last tear of 20000 dollars. It is a good time to buy especially the price is lower than the usual price nowadays. But I do not think that bitcoin will go further than what it reached last year, because it seems to be regulating. I think the maximum price it can reach would be 13000 to 15000 dollars.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:08:54 AM

the market will recover, its just a matter of time it it does, and its a good idea to buy now because the prices might just not go lower than it is now, buy now and have a chance to make it big in the future.
The idea of purchasing the bitcoin is very much appreciated and I will also confess that now is the time if you want to have some profit as well because to your luck the prices has recently gone down a little bit and they are expected to rise back in couple of weeks and that too in a very strong manner, so if today you buy the bitcoin there is a probability of 60 percent that you will get back the good return very soon.
ncn1992vn

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:39:27 PM

Chose for you:
NEO - ETH - NANO in Top coin
INS - FUN - BEE  - PIVX for 2020
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:05:40 PM

You have published this post 12th Dec. last year. You could have asked this question present day which bitcoin price is lower.  Wink who knows the future right? This is the biggest problem we have to go through in the cryptoworld. No one can predict clearly the future of bitcoin or cryptomarket.

Jikalau

Activity: 241

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

I'll buy some coins, My idea Prices may increase in 2018...Want to know your opinion, I do not think there will be a loss..My previous purchase was something Their prices are much lower now
When do you planned to buy bitcoin? I think you should not buy if the price is too high. The best time to buy is when the price is low so that you can get big profit to it when price becomes high.
Jump in and join the fun! Use Peer to peer trading!
You can also trade your bitcoin if you can. Trading is my second plan if my first plan is not good for a sisituation.
The fact is that to date, buying Bitcoin is really very profitable, especially given that its price is unstable and within a month can rise and fall by several thousand dollars. Already on these fluctuations you can earn very well.
it's right to buy bitcoin is indeed very profitable. but it's all back to us. if we use the right strategy to invest then we can get bigger profit. but if we use the wrong strategy it can make us lose. so use the appropriate strategy in investing, so it will give you a profit not a loss.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:04:08 AM

I'll buy some coins, My idea Prices may increase in 2018...Want to know your opinion, I do not think there will be a loss..My previous purchase was something Their prices are much lower now
I don’t even know why some of us keeps on discouraging people who are ready to invest money in cryptocurrency due to price is falling. It’s not good. We should all encourage people to buy, no matter what. If we all keep declining to buy Bitcoin, then we should all be ready to experience more downfall and loss.
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:32:10 AM

I think you have a good idea. Bitcoin is a good investment, but I'm not talking about a short-term deal.

You can pay attention to the price of bitcoin for a year or two, and you should think that the decision to buy bitcoin was right, and maybe regret buying less.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:11:36 AM

You have published this post 12th Dec. last year. You could have asked this question present day which bitcoin price is lower.  Wink who knows the future right? This is the biggest problem we have to go through in the cryptoworld. No one can predict clearly the future of bitcoin or cryptomarket.
Right now, the market value of the bitcoin has increased but still there is a chance that out can buy the bitcoins at cheaper rates then buying the bitcoin somewhat few weeks later.

This is a very good decision and that you really need to go for buying of some good number of bitcoins based on the amount of money which you have for the sake of investing but the only thing you need to keep in your mid is that you need to invest only when you have complete knowledge about it.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:29:46 AM

I don’t even know why some of us keeps on discouraging people who are ready to invest money in cryptocurrency due to price is falling. It’s not good. We should all encourage people to buy, no matter what. If we all keep declining to buy Bitcoin, then we should all be ready to experience more downfall and loss.
Encouraging new people is not an easy thing and there is a big factor of the human psychology which has to be countered. If the market is falling then, no matter what you do you cannot motivate the new people into the market because that is the time when media is full of all the bad news and even google search bar starts suggesting the bad things about the bitcoin, but yes you can tell them the about it and the moment market start rising back, you can get them on the track.
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

You should still buy bitcoin and make it for a long term investment. If you have a lot of money, the best to invest bitcoin rather than in bank deposit. In bitcoin you earned more than your investment.
ArchCrocodile

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:10:56 AM

i was buy 2 BTC and now the price is very low, almost 20K $ loose in 1-3 months.

and i want to know if price of btc will go up or down, if it will go more down i want to sale them as i can not handle more loose.
Lost about 10k$ in the last month. but I truly believe that in a long term it will bring me the profit that i want.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

You should still buy bitcoin and make it for a long term investment. If you have a lot of money, the best to invest bitcoin rather than in bank deposit. In bitcoin you earned more than your investment.

Market has recovered well and many of the altcoins have being rising rapidly in last couple of days.  So a good time to enter the market and buy some btc and other coin as well if you wish too. Patience will always help you in this crypto market. Hold on at times when market is falling because they can recover soon from the fall.

asifrazaa

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:21:15 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 10:46:25 AM by asifrazaa

Lose $20K + but still holding and hope BTC price will up very soon.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:33:10 PM

This is good time to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum if you can hold for some weeks or months as many investors specially new think that Bitcoin will give them profit overnight. you will wait for some time and if the price goes down then you may wait for long time don't sell in surge towards decline.

tani171

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:39:52 PM

how much you buy bitcoins???
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:33:29 PM

Lose $20K + but still holding and hope BTC price will up very soon.
Your strength and trust for bitcoin will give you high amount of profit, it is need now to buy bitcoin as price is not very high but investors should know that bitcoin rise and fall with time, but we will have to hold and keep patience, it is good strategy that you are following to hold and let the price be high again, it is very sure in crypto currency at some part of investment bitcoin price get down so people buy bitcoin and hold but then after that bitcoin become very famous so price again rise after high demand and search for bitcoin in market, so you bought bitcoin and hold you are gonna be rich in future.
shubuh

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:53:30 AM

maybe for now is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is still pretty cheap
HOLD until mid or late 2018 may be able to rise 2-fold even more

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:02:40 AM

Actually this time is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is down .. but should be able to predict and look for info with the development of bitcoin for the future, because bitcoin progressively slows down and just up slightly and then down again .. in my opinion have to wait time the right one to buy it and do it wisely to take action so as not to regret it
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:54:56 AM

I think you have a good idea. Bitcoin is a good investment, but I'm not talking about a short-term deal.

You can pay attention to the price of bitcoin for a year or two, and you should think that the decision to buy bitcoin was right, and maybe regret buying less.
You need to think very well before making any kind of final decision because once you have made any final decision, then you will not be able to undo that decision even if you must suffer loss in the future. buying of the bitcoins in no doubt a very good thing to do but only for a person who is having lot of awareness regarding the things related to it and the one who is this much patient to face any kind of situation.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:11:02 PM

You need to think very well before making any kind of final decision because once you have made any final decision, then you will not be able to undo that decision even if you must suffer loss in the future. buying of the bitcoins in no doubt a very good thing to do but only for a person who is having lot of awareness regarding the things related to it and the one who is this much patient to face any kind of situation.
My only one opinion is for investment ita your own decision to make investment the profits and losses ard only handled by you only so if you want to be live a good life in your future please make a investment at any time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: