Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm going to buy some bitcoins  (Read 2382 times)
investgeek

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:04:34 AM

Hi all,

What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:47:56 PM

if we have good capital amount then we can think to buy some cons but thing  is we have to think about the time period also when coin price will increase because if long holding also create an problem patience is good but more patience is not give you something so i will prefer do invest but do as you can like be intelligent in your section.

Today is one of the best day to invest in bitcoin, but as everyone says, never invest in cryptocurrency at full force,
just 20-30 percent of your savings is enough to start with.
Bitcoin movement is really a strong uptrend in just a few more hours or days.
we can see our BTC rising again soon and leaving all 4 digits value.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:10:18 PM

it is right time to buy some bitcoin because price is low and we have chance to get some more profit in future may be we can not get the chance because that is fact the price gonna rock in 2018 dec and after some time if want to invest that will be little difficult people are just waiting making plan to what they wanted to do in future, just keep patience.

If you have an extra money for investment, i think now is the time for you to buy while price is low so you have a good profit once the market price will rise.
Good suggestion to buy bitcoin price right now price of bitcoin is not very high, so if you have money it is useless to hold your money instead of investing, if you will invest your extra money in bitcoin you will be huge profit, buy now and hold it till price of bitcoin will be unexpectedly high this year, we are expecting bitcoin price almost 50k or more than this till December 2018. Just like 2017 we will see the highest price of bitcoin ever, same as you I want to invest as much as I can invest now.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:22:56 PM

it is right time to buy some bitcoin because price is low and we have chance to get some more profit in future may be we can not get the chance because that is fact the price gonna rock in 2018 dec and after some time if want to invest that will be little difficult people are just waiting making plan to what they wanted to do in future, just keep patience.

If you have an extra money for investment, i think now is the time for you to buy while price is low so you have a good profit once the market price will rise.
Good suggestion to buy bitcoin price right now price of bitcoin is not very high, so if you have money it is useless to hold your money instead of investing, if you will invest your extra money in bitcoin you will be huge profit, buy now and hold it till price of bitcoin will be unexpectedly high this year, we are expecting bitcoin price almost 50k or more than this till December 2018. Just like 2017 we will see the highest price of bitcoin ever, same as you I want to invest as much as I can invest now.

Investing now is the right choice as anything below $8000 is the good price to invest in bitcoins as everyone is hoping that price will bounce back as we get closer to the end of the year so try to accumulate as many bitcoins as possible and hold it till it regains its higher price once again and that would be the best time to sell bitcoins and collect higher profits.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:44:17 PM

Of course, Bitcoin can buy now.Bitcoin prices are much lower.Bitcoin prices are among the lowest in a few weeks.So my advice is to buy it now. In some days hope the price increases.bitcoin always safe investment for long time.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:05:18 AM

I'll buy some coins, My idea Prices may increase in 2018...Want to know your opinion, I do not think there will be a loss..My previous purchase was something Their prices are much lower now
I think now is the right time to buy it because the bitcoin price is so low and affordable to buy in bulk if you can afford it, do not panic and think negatively about bitcoin You must be sure bitcoin will go up and recover from adversity. Let's just say the bitcoin drop is just the Trial and if the panic will sell it at the wrong time and with a very low price and vice versa

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:16:22 AM

Bitcoin does not sell, it is exchanged with different currencies to make bitcoin, it makes trading or converting real money, first need to have a bitcoin wallet.
Buying of the bitcoin is not at all a very much difficult thing to do but you should go for it once you think you are very well prepared for getting into the world of the bitcoin. Before going for buying of any of the crypto coin, there are certain things which you need to know and have some good investment amount to invest in your money as well as have some good wallet where you can place those coins too.
rockerzofIco

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:25:45 PM

CloudFish is a startup backed by GeorgiaTech's accelerator in the United States and has recently announce plans for an ICO. CloudFish has a Social, Signature, Content and Referral campaign with great stake.
We are working on Scurity of ICO
Please check out our web site for details about the key innovation we are bringing to the cloud security industry
www.cloud-fish.io

Telegram group: https://t.me/cloudsecurityico

bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:42:55 PM

I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin, because the bitcoin price situation is still low. and your chances of buying in bulk and waiting for the right time to sell them for a great price. You should keep it under any circumstances and ensure that the bitcoin price will rise again

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
reynand

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:29:31 PM

Before deciding to buy bitcoin, learn more about cryptocurrency and all the risks (which you might face). Yes please if you want to buy bitcoin, bitcoin it is a good investment but of course there is always a risk with it.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:51:34 PM

After the Easter holidays dropped the price again to $6,700, I think it is a good time now to buy bitcoin again. Price is already in the stage of increasing like I expected. Same thing happened during christmas time, where price dropped very low. At one point it was at only $6,600 and then later increased quickly to $11,500 again. Alternatively, there are also some new ICOs to invest.
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:06:40 AM

I'll buy some coins, My idea Prices may increase in 2018...Want to know your opinion, I do not think there will be a loss..My previous purchase was something Their prices are much lower now

Although since 2009, BTC annualized returns have been impressive, but the reality is that the currency is still is still in its infancy, and no one knows whether it really will be accept or eventually disappear around the world. This uncertainty about the future of bitcoin is reflected in the volatility of its prices.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:52:50 AM

Buying of the bitcoin is only a good idea if you have some solid plan about the future in your mind. There is no such point of just buying the bitcoins and then selling them after some period. you should only go for buying of bitcoins if you have a plan of holding them for a longer period and that too without losing your control over your emotions even for a second as this can be a huge disaster.
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:14:20 AM

It is normal that bitcoin decreases and increases in value. So, yes please if you want to buy some bitcoin, if it is now decreased the price will surely come back up anyway. So do not worry about it
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:33:21 AM

I think this is the right time to buy some bitcoins. Because bitcoin's value is too low and it's still cheap if you buy a bitcoin and make sure you get a lot of money when you bitcoin the bitcoin's value again.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

I think the current Bitcoin price situation is still in a low state, and this is the right time to buy it and hold it until bitcoin prices rise again .. do not panic when the bitcoin price is low because it is an opportunity to buy and hold or invest .. Do it all with wise for maximum results and think with intelligence so you have a good strategy
Pool0x

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:06:54 PM

I think that you must buy other altcoins like CND
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:46:19 AM

You should have researched about the market and price fluctuation. To me, there are cheaper coins to invest in for a long term profit. But, butcoin is still the top coin.
indeed bitcoin is the top coin but that does not mean it will give a lot of profit, many altcoin which may give more benefits like ethereum, doge or ignis
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:26:46 PM

You could buy at this time. The price us dropping, in order to carry the lower rungs along. It is expected to rice in the coming months.
Cryptodetails

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:52:06 PM

If you decide, then start with an honest answer to the simple question: "Why do you need bitcoins?  Huh " If you want to buy a crypto currency for quick speculation on buying and selling, then these cards are not for you, you better subscribe to the Coin Post telegram channel or other profile media and there learn all the subtleties. If you decide to diversify your investments due to bitcoin and make a relatively small number of transactions, then go to the next card  Wink.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: