Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:11:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What caused all the price drops?  (Read 2652 times)
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

It seems that most of altcoins are recovering after dropping. Althought Bitcoin is dropping but it does not affect to altcoin like last period. These good altcoins are keep rising except Pump and Dump altcoins
for now bitcoin is experiencing a drastic drop, but altcoin is not affected and will increase. we can continue to monitor the price of altcoin and bitcoin in the future will experience a significant increase.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
ceremonita

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:55:44 PM

It seems that most of altcoins are recovering after dropping. Althought Bitcoin is dropping but it does not affect to altcoin like last period. These good altcoins are keep rising except Pump and Dump altcoins
for now bitcoin is experiencing a drastic drop, but altcoin is not affected and will increase. we can continue to monitor the price of altcoin and bitcoin in the future will experience a significant increase.

This doesn't mean altcoins will maintain their positive trend. Bitcoin will get strength from the community and it will rise one again it seems. If this happens, bullish btc market can pull altcoins down.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:27:20 PM

The drop in the price of bitcoin in my opinion is due to the fact that many at the end of the year began to record their profits, withdrawing cash for holidays. But bitcoin can quickly recover after correction (we all remember the long growth of bitcoin and correction was simply necessary).
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:14:25 PM

We see that today bitcoin and altcoin is some increasing.But I don't know when the time bitcoin will get his previous price $20000.Yet i think,there are a lot possibility to btc will be touched 30,000$ in January.Because many investor come daily and 2018 will give a good time all altcoin investor.
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 06:31:47 PM

in my own opinion i guess people our taking profit as of now.

GrannyC

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:01:53 AM

The end of the year, whales are fixing their profits and move money to offshores  Grin We can still get 2nd round of correction and new rally will start in new year.  Cool

Amazing analysis... quite convincing really. I would also ask why have the alts been increasing sharply in value during the last months and I am sure the answer would be probably whales playing the pump.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:20:08 AM

in a few weeks when the altcoin got dumped, many people getting panic and makes the price of almost coin getting drop. but now I am sure that people can see they have another chance to make a profit because the price increase back so if they still have the coin, they can sell it to get their profit back. everything that people do in the exchange will make the price drops and it could be dropped too far if many people doing fast sell for the coins.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:23:38 AM

Almost all the altcoins (and bitcoin too) went down alot yesterday. Does anybody have a clue what caused this major drop?

I dont know exactly what makes many altcoin going down in price.
I have small opinion, they are going down because of new year. I will be sure they will be up again after new year.
Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:56:04 AM

Almost all the altcoins (and bitcoin too) went down alot yesterday. Does anybody have a clue what caused this major drop?
If there is no proper downside correction, there will be no further increase. For now, bitcoin will still go up, and 2018 is still a bull market, fighting!! Grin Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:09:57 AM

Last December 2018, all prices either Bitcoin or Altcoins were went down because they need money for the festive month wherein they want to give gifts or buy something so they partially withdrew from trading. Hence, the demands in Bitcoin and Altcoins went down during Holidays but now 2018, the price starts to increase again and back to its normal. So we better to buy now and hold until we reached the desired income.
Treshkilling

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 05:27:27 AM

it was just a correction due to the fixation of profits by many big investors and some news, without it anywhere, it is not necessary for this reason to get excited
ChrisSand

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:41:38 AM

I guess the price drop was caused by the price corrections. The price of bitcoin have pump very high and it needs to be corrected, also some factors that added to the price drop was because of the panic seller.
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:50:55 AM

Im not sure exactly why it goes down but my opinion is maybe, I guess because of many up comming Ico,they pull out their bitcoins to join the Ico. And ofcourse holidays are finished and most of us use our money spending christmas and new year, so i guess we need to pull out some money in crypto to use in our daily needs. And maybe whales are just getting ready to pump again BTC so be positive and use our brain. Hehe
Eddyc

Activity: 1018
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:51:38 AM

There is a natural process in the fall of the altcoins, sometimes simultaneously other not, but in great majority is due to the increase of bitcoin, the dumping and the despair of altcoins accompanies the increase of Bitcoin. We must observe and follow the market so as not to be prejudiced.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:57:30 AM

Generally, if there are some negative message from some governments, such as Chinese government ban the ICO projects, all the coins will drop a lot.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:01:38 AM

I think all the prices are drops most of the people are cashing out because this happy holiday for the gift of their love ones, but one thing for sure why price are drops because some of investors are withdraw their investment.
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:12:28 AM

Every bull run will result to bears coming in,not all the time BTC will go sideways.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
GrannyC

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:31:23 PM

I think all the prices are drops most of the people are cashing out because this happy holiday for the gift of their love ones, but one thing for sure why price are drops because some of investors are withdraw their investment.

Oh well... then many people are going to get many expensive gifts he he he.... I think that a correction was needed and it is good that it has happened before the new year. Supports are now tests and we can have some base for growth.
AleksandraM

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:57:08 PM

now there is a transfusion of money into altcoins + the oncoming of the holidays has played a role
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:36:47 AM

The market is called market because not everybody buys, there is also somebody who sells. When the people who sell happen to be more than those who buy, you can enjoy a nice price drop.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: